PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends Guild

Star Legends
07-16-2011, 08:48 PM
Guild Name: Star Legends

Guild Hall Tier 3: We supply our members with only the best Platnium can buy. Not only is this a place where all our fellow members can come to hangout, but it comes with a range of discounts!

Guild Master:

Officers:

Currently recruiting*

Current Members: 20
Currently Recruiting*

MISSION:
Our mission here is to maximize character levels, obtain the best gear, and farm as much as your heart desires doesnt matter what level you are as long as you want this youll fit right in!

GOALS:
Our goals are to eventually have a well rounded guild community with all varieties of levels, including a good size of high level players!

RULES:
Respect others
Keep Language clean
Respect game rules
Have a GREAT TIME

Q: What can i expect if i join your guild?
A: You can expect a friendly environment, where everyone is looking to achieve the same goals
Q: Are there any requirements to joining?
A: As of now none, everyone is welcome!
Q: How can i become in officer?
A: Be in active guild member thats friendly and from time to time help other members with questions, levels, quest, ext.
Q: How do i join Star Legends Guild?!
A: Easy! Either post on this thread or add a officer in game
Q: I am in Apple user and don't have the game right now, will you still be recruiting when game is available to us?
A: Most defiantly we insist everyone to join, we want to help you maximize your characters.

starwolf
07-16-2011, 08:59 PM
How do i join

starwolf
07-16-2011, 09:01 PM
I have a droid the betas not out yet and when the betas out how do i get it

Star Legends
07-16-2011, 09:05 PM
beta version is out for you, you'll need to go to your v cast store. it does not show up in the android market place

Post Character name here and ill add you in

Eye C
07-17-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm interested in joining. I am level 19 and very close to level 20, i am a healing/lightning build with all the mana/health potions i'll need until close to level 30ish

Star Legends
07-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Cool added your game name :)

PocketLegendsFan
07-31-2011, 03:42 PM
I would like to join. My name is CoolDude.

Thenill
08-02-2011, 12:49 AM
We are here to have fun and make new friends this is a good guild

Thenill
08-03-2011, 05:45 PM
We will be inviting any one to come play in password run games to see if you have what it takes to join. We are not trying to be the biggest guild in the game. We are trying to be a well built guild geared to help, and have a good time. We will help lvl and gather drops for guild members. If you care to give it a try add me Jay

darkfussion
08-16-2011, 06:22 PM
Cool guild I'll join :)

greegs
08-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Amazing guild!

Always happy to help and nice and chatty :)

now im waiting for the pink items and i want me a blue item :)

oh, does anyone know when the lvl cap will leave?

Azehere
12-22-2011, 09:35 AM
From what I've read, it sounds like a good guild. I'd like to join. Game name: Azehere