PDA

View Full Version : Negitivity

zerofort
04-12-2016, 01:18 AM
I have many friends in game and enjoy many of fourmers posts and threads for a few years now. It really upsets me though to see people putting down others threads and cuz ing a negative atmosphere on fourms. I'm really not sure why these people think they are so above others acting as though they should tell others what is usefull and what is not usefull. My hope for this thread is not 2 fight but to hope others will not be so negative towards others threads.

Tentenzz
04-12-2016, 01:27 AM
True. Especially those who keep commenting on other's grammar or spelling. They totally ruined the atmosphere.. 😕

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Titanium
04-12-2016, 02:26 AM
It's the right time to sing some "Beatles music" and dress as hippies.

zerofort
04-12-2016, 03:24 AM
Lol as if Grammer and spelling on a mmorpg is the most crucial thing huh?

Darkquantum
04-12-2016, 03:26 AM
Would it be funny if i said something negative in this thread?....Joke's :) haha

Nice read zerofort. good reminder for me to be mindful when posting. Cheers :)

zerofort
04-12-2016, 03:30 AM
Lol start a huge flam war on a thread like this. It would be be some what funny not in the haha way though well maybe a Lil haha

Tentenzz
04-12-2016, 03:51 AM
Ikr..this is game forums not english class lol xD

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

zerofort
04-12-2016, 03:55 AM
Yet some people when they disagree with someone instead of useing good points 2 bqck the self up they make fun off the person's grammer/spelling that fourmer oeke I have seen do this 2 multiple people at times he posts on a thread just 2 Co entry on spelling

nightmaresmoke
04-12-2016, 06:41 AM
I have many friends in game and enjoy many of fourmers posts and threads for a few years now. It really upsets me though to see people putting down others threads and cuz ing a negative atmosphere on fourms. I'm really not sure why these people think they are so above others acting as though they should tell others what is usefull and what is not usefull. My hope for this thread is not 2 fight but to hope others will not be so negative towards others threads.

No worries zero i never back down with those kind of random loser forumer haha

zerofort
04-12-2016, 10:37 AM
Idk why people feel the need to put down others on fourms especially when they get personal.

Java
04-13-2016, 02:27 AM
I call it "Anonymous Sh!th3@d Syndrome" or A.S.S. for short. Don't let them get ya down.

Drinking coffee...for your protection!

Dex_addict
04-13-2016, 04:06 AM
Idk why people feel the need to put down others on fourms especially when they get personal.

When people run out of anything useful to say the only thing they can resort to is trying to publicly "be-little" said person in an attempt to make themselves appear somehow clever or gain some kind of "online reputation" amongst their friends. The fact is everyone is entitled to an opinion and just because they may be polar opposite does not mean that what anyone feels should be less important, sometimes we need to agree to disagree. Trash talking about people, being rude or insulting is just not necessary but unfortunately it happens, not just on forums but in the "real world" too!

konafez
04-13-2016, 08:40 AM
I feel negativity about the negativity..

... we should all just have some cake