PDA

View Full Version : Need a little filling in

Pvp King
07-16-2011, 10:18 PM
Like to say im glad I'm back. I use to play pocket legends 6+ hours a day. I could tell you about anything in the game, eventually I got burnt out and quit for half a year. I can definitely tell things have changed. Like quests, new maps, etc. Just thought maybe you guys could fill me in from where I ledt off, (right after alien oasis part 2 came out.) And did they ever go thought with the stat thingy to weaken hybrids? Thanks for everything guys.

Yvonnel
07-16-2011, 10:25 PM
Man you have missed alot.

AO3,

AO3 nerf

Sewers,

GCD,

Plat only elixirs,

Sandstone Caves,

Skyrocketing CS Prices because of no gold sink anymore,

Oh yead Shadow Caves and the new Vyxnaar.

That's it in a nutshell.

Otukura
07-16-2011, 11:19 PM
-Forest haven revamp
-Dungeon Reqs. enforced -- need to be 2 level below the minimum recommended level for the dungeon to have access -- aka powerleveling crackdown.
-Rings
-Crafting

And I think that's all. Yvonnel got most of it.

Phoenixking
07-16-2011, 11:56 PM
Consignment shoppe, Oasis towne, revamped oasisi town, Sets added, Shadow caves 100%glitch, New hardcore level 56 yeah tthat is definetly all you forgot cs lol
Oooh and ellie only one who sells potions low level item packs and snadstone has been relaesed cinco loco thing where all the main spain is free and sandstone lostexpidition wyldwood now cost plat soo much stuff

KingFu
07-17-2011, 12:19 AM
Consignment shoppe, Oasis towne, revamped oasisi town, Sets added, Shadow caves 100%glitch, New hardcore level 56 yeah tthat is definetly all you forgot cs lol
Oooh and ellie only one who sells potions low level item packs and snadstone has been relaesed cinco loco thing where all the main spain is free and sandstone lostexpidition wyldwood now cost plat soo much stuff

LE is free, part of the main spine.

Pvp King
07-17-2011, 12:38 PM
Thanks guys what about pvp and hybrids and changes there, and how much Ao3 gonna run me? And any of you guys no how to film pocket legends? With out a camera???