PDA

View Full Version : Whats up guys, 35 Archer here (1-35 less than 24 hours)

TrogZ
06-09-2010, 07:10 AM
Heya all! Names Alex, How are you all? Discovered Pocket Legends while looking for new MMO's to "conquer" a few days ago. I can not really do anything this summer due to the fact that i tore my ACL in my right knee while fracturing my meniscus while causing severe cartilage damage, surgery in two weeks! So I decided to devote a good portion of time to PL.

I originally asked a maxed bear in town at level 3 or 4 how long level 35 takes. He told me it took around a month, so I decided to break that statement. Not only did I break it, but I shattered it!

Since joining on June 6th 2010 I have leveled my archer Trogs from 1 to 35 in under 24 hours! (Not counting sleep, I passed out at level 33 lol). Not only is he level 35 but he is also geared up!

This Saturday through Sunday I plan on leveling my warrior Ceno from 1 to 35 without passing out. Let me tell you leveling is cake till you cant grind the yetis (Ha! yetis) anymore. The swamp is quite slow in comparison.

Im usually on grinding cash & waiting for the expansion or, in a few days, grinding levels like crazy. Dont be afraid to send me an add, I am always game to grind!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day and see you on the battlefield!

-Alex

vulgarstrike
06-09-2010, 07:12 AM
.... well I'm levrl 33 and I've been playing for 5 days. the difference is, I slept, ate, and managed to do my daily activities.

threes a sense of admiration and also I feel a bit of pity. but if you're cool in game I'll be there!

Tullen666
06-09-2010, 07:18 AM
.... well I'm levrl 33 and I've been playing for 5 days. the difference is, I slept, ate, and managed to do my daily activities.

threes a sense of admiration and also I feel a bit of pity. but if you're cool in game I'll be there!

From the sounds of the extensive damage to his leg it sounds like he cant do much else but sit around, so why not play this while he's sitting aroud 24/7 if he can find some sort of enjoyment in doing so?

Elfche
06-09-2010, 07:35 AM
true that! and congratz

vulgarstrike
06-09-2010, 07:37 AM
From the sounds of the extensive damage to his leg it sounds like he cant do much else but sit around, so why not play this while he's sitting aroud 24/7 if he can find some sort of enjoyment in doing so?

true. I must have overlooked that part. but I. was talking about how he played til he passed out. that's not going to help any conditions.

but not trying to troll I just have a cruel temper in the morning so i apologize..

TrogZ
06-09-2010, 07:38 AM

I still chill with friends, party, and go to combat club etc. I just like to go on MMO grind binges every once in a while and PL is my new favorite/challenge. There really isn't anything to pity, but thanks for your concern ;).

Ya man I really messed up this time haha.

vulgarstrike
06-09-2010, 07:40 AM
are you on right now? ill be leveling so join me if you can!

TrogZ
06-09-2010, 07:43 AM
are you on right now? ill be leveling so join me if you can!

Ha dude sorry, I have to go to physical therapy in 18 minutes, then I'm going to hangout with friends at combat club, and I think one of my friends is going to teach me how to play DnD after. I should be on later tonight, and Ill be game to grind $ or help you get to the ever elusive 35, just hit Trogs up with a F/R.

King Richie
06-09-2010, 10:34 AM
whoever told you a month Dose not no what hes talking about .. !

FluffNStuff
06-09-2010, 11:43 AM
then I'm going to hangout with friends at combat club,

MMA? Or am I just old and missing a reference. If it is MMA, it is cool you still go to support your friends while on IR, at least I hope that's what your doing :)

BTW, The month the person was referring to was the month early players had to wait to get the Swamps. Naturally they could not speed level as the levels were not out yet.

TrogZ
06-09-2010, 08:02 PM
MMA? Or am I just old and missing a reference. If it is MMA, it is cool you still go to support your friends while on IR, at least I hope that's what your doing :)

BTW, The month the person was referring to was the month early players had to wait to get the Swamps. Naturally they could not speed level as the levels were not out yet.

Combat Club AKA Boff Club is a club me and my friends founded where we live. It involves weapons of all types made of PVC covered with open cell foam and closed cell foam. Some of our videos of what we do can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7jEBuPIQMs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVu0N6TYppo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL7Yx1vSP5I

The videos are very old and some are quite lame if you look at our channel. Since summers rolling around we should have some new ones rolling in. Also I sadly get to sit and watch instead of dominating the battlefield *frustrating*. Except I just made 9 throwing hammers, so hopefully i can participate in a small way.

And ya I think the guy who said a month was legit a 1-2 dungeon runs a day type dude. Seemed like a really casual player, but a good guy none the less.

flaimdude
06-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Dude... you are a beast. Welcome to the best forums you'll ever join. :)

Snakespeare
06-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Wow! To a newb like me, 33 levels before passing out sounds seriously hardcore! I think I'll take it just a little slower. LOL!