PDA

View Full Version : The basics of lvl 56 pvp

Imback Al
04-12-2016, 05:54 AM
Level 56 is the simplest form of pvp. Hardly takes skill when any rogue with 800+ damage and 50% crit can basically one hit any other rogue through nekro shield. It's quite barbaric and simple. Tanks, of course, are useful in clash and for farming rogues. If you want to farm a rogue, make a tank with sword.. Mage really has no use except mana in clash. Rogues with the above stats can 1 combo mages through shield easily.

What I'd like to see is a massive drop in warrior damage, a buff in hp and armor of Mage and a nerf of arcane shield, and rogue's damage and armor back. Give us rogues what we deserve lol

Eskaygee
04-12-2016, 07:04 AM
So you're complaining about how rogues can one hit other rogues, stating it's "quite barbaric and simple." Then towards the end you ask to buff the rogue's damage.. :dread: :ambivalence: I guess I see how buffing mages and rogues armor too wouldn't change too much of the rogue's damage buff, but in a way you did contradict yourself completely :p

mrshield
04-12-2016, 08:07 AM
basic in pvp. dont get angry if someone killed or gang you :> pvp always have gang so dont go pvp if you dont want to be gangged or killed in clash :> just saying

_ikils

Shelllz
04-12-2016, 08:08 AM
Level 56 is the simplest form of pvp. Hardly takes skill when any rogue with 800+ damage and 50% crit can basically one hit any other rogue through nekro shield. It's quite barbaric and simple. Tanks, of course, are useful in clash and for farming rogues. If you want to farm a rogue, make a tank with sword.. Mage really has no use except mana in clash. Rogues with the above stats can 1 combo mages through shield easily.

What I'd like to see is a massive drop in warrior damage, a buff in hp and armor of Mage and a nerf of arcane shield, and rogue's damage and armor back. Give us rogues what we deserve lol
I can post ss of how useful mages are. Ur just mad u get swapped =(

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ovtlaw
04-13-2016, 09:47 PM

Lmao! I didn't know your imback. My bad!

intrepd
04-14-2016, 08:11 PM
I guess there is no need for armor buff YET just to wait and see how it's going to work with 56 gear

Niixed
04-15-2016, 05:22 PM
This is clearly a troll thread.