PDA

View Full Version : Omg blackstar STILL isnt out for ios

Magicfrost
07-17-2011, 08:22 AM
All of the other people are playing while ios are stuck watching youtube videos of this. To top it off my minecraft wot work and I NEED TO BE AN OP they look like a type of rogues! Hurry up apple im dying here!

Redbridge
07-17-2011, 09:08 AM
Patience is a virtue? Nope.... Probably doesn't help at all, eh? LOL

If it's any consolation I'm dying for the iOS release. I'm loving the beta but it's awful on this android handset. Bring on iPad SL...

Silentarrow
07-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Be patient :). It should be out any time now, for all we know it might be released tonight.

Register
07-17-2011, 10:46 AM
its worse for me cuz i cant even play PL....i keep getting stuck on the stupid running man screen...I HATE THAT RUNNING MAN....I HATE LAG...ugh i cant load a new dungeon without being stuck on running man screen...but if i go to cs my ping goes down like 50 points.....and then i get stuck on the cs loading screen.....

Flowman
07-17-2011, 10:53 AM
Go outside?
No but seriously the people playing beta want it released to, I've already done just about everything there is to do in the beta.

Magicfrost
07-17-2011, 04:17 PM
Flow every day of the week my football couch works us for 3 hours in full pads with no food and little drinks... Im tired of outside

Redbridge
07-17-2011, 04:30 PM
its worse for me cuz i cant even play PL....i keep getting stuck on the stupid running man screen...I HATE THAT RUNNING MAN....I HATE LAG...ugh i cant load a new dungeon without being stuck on running man screen...but if i go to cs my ping goes down like 50 points.....and then i get stuck on the cs loading screen.....

I hate the running man too. So much so, I was thinking of creating a tribute video to the running man with this music, only never got round to it. www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eyUyImIHZk

Flowman
07-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Flow every day of the week my football couch works us for 3 hours in full pads with no food and little drinks... Im tired of outside
Can't say I'm jealous of this :p

Register
07-17-2011, 07:34 PM
others say that they had the same problem and now it seems like its fixed, whatever it was.....yay ^^

Otukura
07-17-2011, 07:44 PM

In Cali 2 hours is the limit by law ^^

SL... the only thing left for me to do is sell everything. It's rather tiring once you hit the cap.

Phoenixking
07-17-2011, 07:46 PM
I was expectimg that thats the problem with beta