PDA

View Full Version : State of the Game: Summary of Two Questions thread

Justg
04-12-2016, 11:35 AM
OK folks, this has been an extremely productive thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?310550-State-of-the-game-two-questions). Here is what we have heard.

Major Caveat: Nothing on this list is on the roadmap, I just want to verify that we are talking about the same things for now:

Make farming worth it:
- Better loot distribution across all maps (bring new life into all the old maps)
- More competitive gears available purely through farming (Planar Tombs was a good model for this).
- More and varied crafting materials, scattered across all maps
- More items like Necro, Planar Pendant, Mythic amulet (farmable crafted)
- Items that are very rare to loot off bosses (high level jewels)
- Scale all elites to current level cap w better loot (crate keys, ankhs, old arcane eggs, combo lix, extra gold, high level jewels)

More/ new loot:
- Better gear progression
- Original stuff, less re-colors
- Add great sets with powerful set bonuses, distributed across crates/ boss drops/ craftables
- More recipes: (Weapons, Eggs, pet food, potions, vanities, ankhs, crate keys, time keys (accelerate crafting))
- Overhaul of the token vendor inventories so people have new shiny things to buy with dragkin tooth, Rengol tokens, Underhul coins, Planar fragments, etc.
- Stashable crafted energy kits
- Vanity “trail” for pets
- 1000 gold, 1000 hp pots, 1000 mana pots

Events that encourage group play:
- 2013 Tarlok event. Most of the time during that event we were on maps, killing bosses after bosses, for a chance of event portal.
- Harvest event, which encourage all three classes to work together and share their loot.

Game balance
- Tanks too desirable right now
- Sorcs crit very hard
- Rogues too nerfed in PvP

New PvP maps

Better inventory management
- Stacking (w/ mass sell)
- Sell All for specific rarities

Party System bonus – for all classes in PvE parties

Leaderboards
- Seasonal
- Bot protection

Progress meter for APs

Mailbox for offline communication

Guilds :
- Wall/ MOTD
- Guild V Guild
- Guild-wide prizes for competitions

New skills

Does this sum up what we have been talking about? Again, no promises on any of this, but it is a great conversation thus far!

Thanks,

- g

xxpaijoxx
04-12-2016, 11:39 AM
nice......;D

Sent from my A75A* using Tapatalk

Saud
04-12-2016, 11:41 AM
2nd
be right back..
-

yes
i think these big changes would make game alive again
and i think this what community wanted from long time
about sorcerer crit so hard in pvp
the only way to sorcerer get +35 crit "NOW" is using eyes
our damage can't take tanks die
about rogue nerf, I don't play rogue usually, i will leave it to the pros
and yes tanks rules pvp for now :)
again, Thanks for hearing our ideas
I hope you make it happen:)!

Zylx
04-12-2016, 11:44 AM
*cough*cough* combat *cough* new skills *cough*

Falconeix
04-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Hmmm... It's great thou.. :D

Pillowhead
04-12-2016, 11:48 AM
YAAS? So many things up here that I mentioned (petfood, old maps etc) IM SO EXCITED <33

Fredystern
04-12-2016, 11:48 AM
Hmm agree with less recolour, mage not get nearlu same hp and armor with rogue? :( since rogue will got damage buff later and mage got nerf in critical :( i hope mage will get nearly same hp and armor with roguea :D since rogue will 1combo killed a mage again D:

Arowielki
04-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Farming and new loot are the most important for us now.
The others from list can wait ;p

Justg
04-12-2016, 11:50 AM
*cough*cough* combat *cough* new skills *cough*

I tried to include things that were asked for by multiple people. And aren't you retired anyway?

YAAS? So many things up here that I mentioned (petfood, old maps etc) IM SO EXCITED <33

Easy, no promises, just making sure I am accurately reading the community.

Zylx
04-12-2016, 11:53 AM
I tried to include things that were asked for by multiple people. And aren't you retired anyway?

Easy, no promises, just making sure I am accurately reading the community.
Just because im retired, does that mean my opinion is meaningless? Lol maybe it was something I'd have like to have seen when i played. And perhaps this is the one thing that would make me come back. *shifty eyes*

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Justg
04-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Just because im retired, does that mean my opinion is meaningless? Lol maybe it was something I'd have like to have seen when i played. And perhaps this is the one thing that would make me come back. *shifty eyes*

Definitely not meaningless, in fact I very much respect your opinion. Just trying to prioritize what was asked for by multiple people.

wangkj
04-12-2016, 11:55 AM
We sorcerer do bot crit hard lol

Saud
04-12-2016, 11:57 AM
so you saying the things we said maybe not happening?

Zylx
04-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Definitely not meaningless, in fact I very much respect your opinion. Just trying to prioritize what was asked for by multiple people.
Gotcha
--------

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Arowielki
04-12-2016, 12:00 PM
How many of listed things will be done?
20%? 10? Or nothing?

Fredystern
04-12-2016, 12:00 PM
00.00 here :D

herculeans
04-12-2016, 12:03 PM
Best game =best dev=long live al

Fredystern
04-12-2016, 12:03 PM
How mane of listed things will be done?
20%? 10? Or nothing?

100% - X = thinh they'll do

X = /y^2 - z^2. <-- Pythagoras

Ssneakykills
04-12-2016, 12:10 PM
If you could implement or consider at least half or a quarter of these most players would be very pleased as a lot of these are outstanding faults or things that need tweaking to make the game as good as possible

Crackerzseven
04-12-2016, 12:13 PM
A big help would be sorting out bugs before moving on to other things pls...I can't PvP anymore because arc sword proc does no dmg...it's the glitches that bring the game down..

thekragle
04-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Yes Justg! What a great outline of community requests! Seems like doing anything with old and new elite maps would be a great step in the right direction. It would kill several birds with one stone if you know what I mean. Farming, excitment, loot, challenge.

Zeus
04-12-2016, 12:18 PM
OK folks, this has been an extremely productive thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?310550-State-of-the-game-two-questions). Here is what we have heard.

Major Caveat: Nothing on this list is on the roadmap, I just want to verify that we are talking about the same things for now:

Make farming worth it:
- Better loot distribution across all maps (bring new life into all the old maps)
- More competitive gears available purely through farming (Planar Tombs was a good model for this).
- Scale all elites to current level cap w better loot (crate keys, ankhs, old arcane eggs, combo lix, extra gold, high level jewels)

More/ new loot:
- Add great sets with powerful set bonuses, distributed across crates/ boss drops/ craftables
- More recipes: (Weapons, Eggs, pet food, potions, vanities, ankhs, crate keys, time keys (accelerate crafting))
- Overhaul of the token vendor inventories so people have new shiny things to buy with dragkin tooth, Rengol tokens, Underhul coins, Planar fragments, etc.

- 2013 Tarlok event. Most of the time during that event we were on maps, killing bosses after bosses, for a chance of event portal.
- Harvest event, which encourage all three classes to work together and share their loot.

Game balance
- Sorcs crit very hard

New PvP maps

Leaderboards
- Seasonal
- Bot protection

Progress meter for APs

Guilds :
- Wall/ MOTD
- Guild V Guild

Does this sum up what we have been talking about? Again, no promises on any of this, but it is a great conversation thus far!

Thanks,

- g

Yes it does, thank you very much for effectively gathering all points.

nightmaresmoke
04-12-2016, 12:18 PM

Hi JustG in all of those suggestions i think this should be the first you need to fix

Game balance
- Sorcs crit very hard

If you fix this first then everything will be done smoothly, coz right now this is the most important thing from my perspective anyway just sayin. :)

Spacetime Studios thank you for listening to the community and good luck (^_^)/

extrapayah
04-12-2016, 12:49 PM
sad fact, majority doesn't want shared pet stable... please consider having shared pet stable (or for any sub-character that has level) on your future game

Lastmind
04-12-2016, 01:15 PM

I also mentioned new skills/classes/archetypes btw.

zerofort
04-12-2016, 01:16 PM
I rly hope the coins were farming for are able to buy good gear also well we're farming for coins I would li,e other loots to make gold from well we're farming for the coins

Serancha
04-12-2016, 01:40 PM
Excellent summary, thanks G.

Regarding the gear progression, it is worth noting that the mythic weapons (aside from warrior) in the past few seasons have been an average of 100+ damage more than the legendaries of the same level. At the same time you have been regressing armour stats to compensate for us being "too strong". It would be better all around to make the damage gaps significantly less between rarity levels on single items, and then all new gear (armour, jewelry, weapons) could be higher stats than previous gear.

Back in season 1 and 2, the difference between "best" and "next-best" was only 1 or 2 damage points, so maybe making it something like 10 damage difference between rarities would be more suitable, and make the larger stat difference be that between levels (level 56 gear should be far better than 46, but level 56 mythics shouldn't be massively higher than 56 elite legendaries).

Honestly, seeing a level 50+ mythic in the vendor that was lower in almost all stats than a 46 padded helm was a major what-the-hell moment. Without progression, the game has no purpose.

Fpsmode
04-12-2016, 02:53 PM
1. GUILD BANNERS
the leader of the guild can make a emblem on a banner to represent their guild.

2. PET EVOLUTIONS
Through a series of quest you can now upgrade your arcane pets. Example upgrading nekro will give better stats.

Tatman
04-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Only things asked for by multiple people eh. So, no-one wanted better testing of stuff you release.

Java
04-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Just for FUN.

A small biography section on our character screen to tell a short story about the character.

A 'hide' feature for pets we never or rarely use.

Drinking coffee...for your protection!

tokko
04-12-2016, 04:10 PM
our beat up an emotion now ... very good!

Ticklish
04-12-2016, 04:20 PM
Only things asked for by multiple people eh. So, no-one wanted better testing of stuff you release.

I second this! I'm sure there are many more who would agree. Please put priority into releasing error-free updates because they really affect the player base. Thank you!

Hercules
04-12-2016, 04:40 PM
Justg Thank you for consider my idea of "Time keys" hehe :hopelessness:

Justg
04-12-2016, 04:55 PM

Obviously we could do better with our releases. Thanks for the gentle reminders :)

Jazzi
04-12-2016, 05:52 PM
A great summary. Only thing it is missing is the bug squashing. I think several people asked about that too :)

Kakashis
04-12-2016, 06:00 PM
Dang, that summary pretty much covers everything on my mind. If STS does most of those things, the game would be vastly alive all the time.

Justg
04-12-2016, 06:06 PM
A great summary. Only thing it is missing is the bug squashing. I think several people asked about that too :)

/agree!

- g

Kaziscate
04-12-2016, 08:07 PM
Hehe how clever u were to put this in the General Discussions instead of the Feedback section because thats kinda the most viewed part of the forums lol. Also thanks for making this post. It really brought out the "Lightbulb of Ideas" outta us. :)

ilhanna
04-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Thank you for listening. I hope the conversation continues.

Xinandy
04-12-2016, 08:49 PM
this must be amazing :3

Zeus
04-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Mage no crit now. Mage have 17 eyes gem before but now no gem. No need change

They still crit quite hard, with just their auto attack from the new gun critting 4-5k. It happens frequently enough to the point where it is just plain OP. That's Aimed Shot level but they only have to tap their basic attack to accomplish that. Not to mention, it's quicker than aim because there's no CD.

friana
04-12-2016, 11:40 PM
I think...should decrease to pay for pets food or decide limit line.. probably bad English sorry

Gopi
04-12-2016, 11:53 PM
Hmm good well done

bonjovi3223
04-13-2016, 12:31 AM
What about increasing gold payout from all daily quests? This can surely not break the game in terms of inflation via excessive wealth created. It gives ppl a chance to move towards better gears as a lot of the maps are pretty demanding in terms of gears & pets needed to be able to play them.
The list created is great but I am sure there will still be a lot of debating over which ones to implement, then the development & finally the implementation.

Lawpvp
04-13-2016, 01:15 AM
OK folks,

Game balance
- Sorcs crit very hard

Thanks,

- g

Thank You!..

twoxc
04-13-2016, 02:03 AM
JUSTG......can you please try and add into game setting to DISABLE LOOT!!!!! Sometime players want to just have fun and kill things or grind the map or farm the good stuff or level up pet without having to use platinum and we hate to deal with having to keep constantly liquidating useless stuff from inventory.

Thanks.

Oezheasate
04-13-2016, 03:26 AM
OK folks, this has been an extremely productive thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?310550-State-of-the-game-two-questions).

Game balance
- Sorcs crit very hard

Thanks,

- g

Tanks arent too desirable atm, our sword doesnt work and in pve we can be halfway succesful only if we own the glintset, magma and aegis. Not even then are we more useful than a mage or rogue in a map. How is that too desirable.

Shackler
04-13-2016, 05:29 AM
Well.. I liked all of these ideas. I really did. These will bring AL back to life. But there's a problem as well.. How long will it take you guys to bring these features to game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traosabara
04-13-2016, 06:53 AM
Since we're on the topic of new loot, I think it would be cool to add vanity items that can drop from mobs.

In Star Legends, we had extremely rare vanities that only dropped from mobs in certain campaigns. I would like to see farmable vanities in Arcane Legends too.

Haligali
04-13-2016, 07:05 AM
They still crit quite hard, with just their auto attack from the new gun critting 4-5k. It happens frequently enough to the point where it is just plain OP. That's Aimed Shot level but they only have to tap their basic attack to accomplish that. Not to mention, it's quicker than aim because there's no CD.

which gun is this?

arcanefid
04-13-2016, 07:42 AM
Thank you for the post G. At least we know someone is hearing us

If you could make half of those before this year ends AL would be alive again. Adding new loot to older maps is probably a hard thing to do, but I think that's very important, if not the most important of all those.

The problem is that once we hit level 56, we have absolutely nothing to farm for as it stands now.

Anyway, good luck with all the work you guys are doing. We could just quit the game once a few "not so liked" updates come, but you can see that most of us love the game and what we want is to see it get better and better. :D

P.S. I hope you guys add new items in Glintstone Coin vendor :P

Sheentaro
04-13-2016, 07:47 AM
Sorc's crit is fine.. No changes needed... The gun has the problem itself not with the crit. Btw , we cannot crit anytime we want like a rogue does with the stacked aimed shot... And yes we lose a lot of crit due to the gems cannot be anymore socket in any levels above 46 (was pointing to eye gems).. We honestly need that 'crit' so bad to be able to compete with those extremely tough warriors and those deadly furious rogues in PvP. Just imagine a critless mage trying to kill a 3k armored Warriors and Rogues with 60'ish% crit.. Outcome? Sorcs will get brutally assassinated.

Ps: Not all mages use that so called "Critting gun".. Most of the Sorc population still prefers the Arcane Staff due to it's well made proc.

Mewtuh
04-13-2016, 08:23 AM

Make farming worth it:
-Better loot distribution across all maps (bring new life into all the old maps)
-More competitive gears available purely through farming (Planar Tombs was a good model for this).
-More and varied crafting materials, scattered across all maps
-More items like Necro, Planar Pendant, Mythic amulet (farmable crafted)
-Items that are very rare to loot off bosses (high level jewels)
-Scale all elites to current level cap w better loot (crate keys, ankhs, old arcane eggs, combo lix, extra gold, high level jewels)

More/ new loot:
-Better gear progression
-Original stuff, less re-colors
-Add great sets with powerful set bonuses, distributed across crates/ boss drops/ craftables
-More recipes: (Weapons, Eggs, pet food, potions, vanities, ankhs, crate keys, time keys (accelerate crafting))
-Overhaul of the token vendor inventories so people have new shiny things to buy with dragkin tooth, Rengol tokens, Underhul coins, Planar fragments, etc.
-Stashable crafted energy kits
-Vanity “trail” for pets
-1000 gold, 1000 hp pots, 1000 mana pots

-2013 Tarlok event. Most of the time during that event we were on maps, killing bosses after bosses, for a chance of event portal.
-Harvest event, which encourage all three classes to work together and share their loot.

Game balance
-Tanks too desirable right now
-Sorcs crit very hard
-Rogues too nerfed in PvP

New PvP maps

-Stacking (w/ mass sell)
-Sell All for specific rarities

Leaderboards
-Seasonal
-Bot protection

Progress meter for APs

Guilds :
-Wall/ MOTD
-Guild V Guild
-Guild-wide prizes for competitions

Thanks,

- g
Agreeee

Gesendet von meinem E2303 mit Tapatalk

Zeus
04-13-2016, 08:50 AM
Tanks arent too desirable atm, our sword doesnt work and in pve we can be halfway succesful only if we own the glintset, magma and aegis. Not even then are we more useful than a mage or rogue in a map. How is that too desirable.

That's a glitch, bro. A glitch when fixed will return things back to the way they were and still kind of are.

Coalhouse
04-13-2016, 09:02 AM
In case I have left it too late to reply to the original thread, here is a duplicate:

I have considered these questions and this is what I have come up with (some of this might be a little "out there" but anyway):

1) Whilst there have been many excellent suggestions regarding the game system, I would like to see more emphasis on the game world. This could be by increasing the prominence of the storyline, world history or NPC interactions. I think that this would increase players' emotional investment in the game, rather than just being a background to players just endlessly running the same maps over and over again.

2) To the end described above, I would like player characters to be able to join existing NPC organisations. In this, let's call it "Allegiance System", characters meeting certain requirements (class, level, achievements etc.) would be able to gain membership of one such organisation at a time (eg. town militias, Kraag Commandos, kings' guards etc.).

Membership could permit access to NPC messages and information, certain vanity items, quests, the organisation's headquarters and even micro-events.

I think that something along these lines would increase player involvement in the game, camaraderie and cross-guild interactions. As well as reinvigorating older, less used content.

Motherless_Child
04-13-2016, 09:19 AM

Make farming worth it:

More/ new loot:

Game balance
- Sorcs crit very hard

New PvP maps

Leaderboards
- Seasonal
- Bot protection

Progress meter for APs

Guilds :
- Wall/ MOTD
- Guild V Guild

Thanks,

- g

Excellent...... Yes, that sums up what everyone has been talking about.... I'm especially excited to see if the "Original stuff, less re-colors" suggestion gets put into motion.......................... :applause:

yubaraj
04-13-2016, 09:24 AM

Can you put some more detail regarding Mage crit? What level you were talking about and what kind of gun? How much crit that Mage has? If you can upload the video that will be appreciable.

As far as I know new gun gives 200% normal attack but the downfall is you loose too much damage compare to myth gun. Average Mage without eye gem has critical ranging from 20 to 30 %.(that means Mage has to attack 3-4 times to gain critical attack.

Another thing we are still waiting for new gears and lots of people haven't capped to 56 .

My point regarding Mage crit is that it's too early to judge.

Zeus
04-13-2016, 12:03 PM
Can you put some more detail regarding Mage crit? What level you were talking about and what kind of gun? How much crit that Mage has? If you can upload the video that will be appreciable.

As far as I know new gun gives 200% normal attack but the downfall is you loose too much damage compare to myth gun. Average Mage without eye gem has critical ranging from 20 to 30 %.(that means Mage has to attack 3-4 times to gain critical attack.

Another thing we are still waiting for new gears and lots of people haven't capped to 56 .

My point regarding Mage crit is that it's too early to judge.

When compared to staff, you gain over 60 damage. You don't lose that much when comparing guns. It's enough to justify the 200% attack damage and the 4-5K crits from guns. The amount of times a Mage needs to attack is irrelevant because there's no CD time on auto attack.

Hector Chapy
04-13-2016, 01:27 PM
These are the kind of players who were in legends arcane lazy players who like quick and easy things with minimal effort I played a whole year with the hope of buying singe and when to buy it I was happy now all that illusion was lost by players those who are left in the game

Deathlyreaper
04-13-2016, 07:41 PM

[

Game balance
- Sorcs crit very hard

1.Tanks are not that desirable in Pve. Maybe in PvP but not Pve

2. Sorcerer crit needs to stay the way it is or better yet give a slight buff. I don't really know why this was suggested as sorcerer crit is very low. Those that have high crits are the ones with eye gems which we won't have in 56. We are not like rogs that stack crit.(if this is about the gun having high crit then the gun is what needs to change not the crit because many people still prefer arcane staff over it) Also the shield needs a buff. What I mean by that is it needs to stay longer more, more "life". I have 120+ str and 600+ int and put 4/5 on shield except knock back. AND I also did 10/10 mastery on shield. I tested it out with a rog that has 800dmg+(with the nerf) it only took him 4 hits to break my shield (6 hits if u count the 2 sec invisibility). Now that 4 hits lasted about 5 seconds so after that I was dead. I also think that the shield needs to reduce more dmg because that rogs aimed shot do like 2-3k dmg(with the 70%reduction). That is crazy.

5. I don't really play rog so I don't know if they are too nerfed in my opinion the end game rogs do fine in pvp. They already do a lot of dmg. As stated above

Hans32846
04-13-2016, 07:47 PM
Please make Arcane Aegis to warrior for a new weapon......☺

Zeus
04-13-2016, 08:07 PM

2. Sorcerer crit needs to stay the way it is or better yet give a slight buff. I don't really know why this was suggested as sorcerer crit is very low. Those that have high crits are the ones with eye gems which we won't have in 56. We are not like rogs that stack crit.(if this is about the gun having high crit then the gun is what needs to change not the crit because many people still prefer arcane staff over it) Also the shield needs a buff. What I mean by that is it needs to stay longer more, more "life". I have 120+ str and 600+ int and put 4/5 on shield except knock back. AND I also did 10/10 mastery on shield. I tested it out with a rog that has 800dmg+(with the nerf) it only took him 4 hits to break my shield (6 hits if u count the 2 sec invisibility). Now that 4 hits lasted about 5 seconds so after that I was dead. I also think that the shield needs to reduce more dmg because that rogs aimed shot do like 2-3k dmg(with the 70%reduction). That is crazy.

5. I don't really play rog so I don't know if they are too nerfed in my opinion the end game rogs do fine in pvp. They already do a lot of dmg. As stated above

It's talking about how hard the sorcerer crits, not how high their crit levels are. 4K crits from a basic attack is quite ridiculous considering AS and Lightning do similar levels of damage but are skills, cost mana and have a CD.

Huyiscool
04-13-2016, 09:00 PM
Something worth looting by farming would make the game many times more fun and enjoyable. I've played AL for numerous years but i also have many breaks during these times. The cause of these breaks is mainly because of no game progression, the new pets and items because it's either not lootable without plat or theres nothing to do with them besides merching(which only richies can do), and i'm sure that many players agree.
--------Just in case if you devs are worried that profit will go down if you make the costing platinum items become lootables, you guys are completely mistaken. Of course profit will go down in the short-run however, the long-run are profoundly more beneficial. The game will receive higher ratings, which means more players or income if you call it. Also, the game will be something that the average family or a group of friends to play together and explore not an app for individuals to practice their merching skills. Major issues like scamming and disruptive behaviors reports will be less of a problem because players will shift their attention towards enjoying the game, not trying hurting each other or to accumulate virtual cash. Saying that, you devs will have more time to think on how to make the game better instead of what next platinum item to make or how to enforce the scamming policies.

Bameely
04-13-2016, 10:23 PM
few simple things :

1. let us be able to describe our own status on title - an option where we can type something instead of just selecting those few pre-set titles.

2. enable easier way to select and delete items in mass. maybe like a check box beside each item and we can just tick and select delete once and for all instead of item by item now.

3. Put in pots loot, more gold loot. Picking 1 - 10gold from mobs is sad :(

4. re-build our faith to sts -.-

will0
04-13-2016, 10:52 PM
Please give mage ice skil freeze back at pvp rather than mastery skill freeze if you intent to nerf mage more on critical hit.

Goldenlotus
04-13-2016, 10:58 PM
Fantastic summary and I really hope to see these extremely desirable updates implemented. Thanks for listening ST!

extrapayah
04-14-2016, 01:32 AM
Game balance
- Sorcs crit very hard

in pve, effective damage output of a sorcerer is far less to that of a rogue, pls don't nerf sorcerer anymore... the recent reduction of crit passive punished sorcerer the most, because they don't have a skill to buff their crit, and nor do their primary give them crit...

octavos
04-14-2016, 01:45 AM
Oh thats a big list and none of it on the roadmap, so im hoping for new stuff. Well till new stuff is added ill hop back in when it happens. :ghost:

Ticklish
04-14-2016, 10:54 AM
so Justg You ignore the demand of new skills and i can assure you its been asked by many too many people. Are you guys reaally taking the feedback fairly? or designing new skills are too much of a burden?

It may not be ignoring, per se, but rather trying to focus more on what is already in game and can be developed more easily so as to improve player experience. They just recently released skill masteries, which know it had been suggested far back. With all the bugs to fix and loot to improve, I'm sure they are already going wild at the office. I'm often hard on devs and expect the best from them, but this approach from Gary is one I'd take with thanks, and hope that they indeed take careful consideration of our thoughts.

Justg
04-14-2016, 10:58 AM
so Justg You ignore the demand of new skills and i can assure you its been asked by many too many people. Are you guys reaally taking the feedback fairly? or designing new skills are too much of a burden?

Demand is a strong word. We'd prefer to have a two-way relationship.

We're trying to access the true state of the game and do things that will benefit the majority of the players as quickly as possible.

I'll put skills on the list as well, fair enough?

Shobhit Chaturvedi
04-14-2016, 11:04 AM
Offline mailbox system, if implemented will be very very useful for all set of players!! :)

Dragoonclaws
04-14-2016, 11:26 AM
This community is has become a hard to satisfy community. It wants new stuff to farm, new maps to run, new gear.

StS should take time to build a LOT of new features, new places. Doesn't have to be cap raise. It can be something for old expansions too, I mean that it could be accessed by lvl31+ instead of end game only. Instead of designing rare items and common stuff, StS should stop making those, increase the gold drop. Seriously, the excavation set would have been a WICKED mythic gear or legendary in a new mini game. Maybe give that set a better helm design (making it look like a sick mecha/robot head piece instead of a wall plug). StS could reuse the design from PL and SL and give them a little better esthetics. Mecha helm recolored from SL could have worked for the excavation. As long as we get something a little new in game.

I want to challenge the StS team: design ONE new map or a mini game every 3-4 months. Give the gear +/= similar stats with tiny difference in the procs. This will give the community a little sugar for them to use and play with. new PvP strategies will appear.

Legallyblonde
04-14-2016, 11:39 AM
New skills

Yessss please add new skills to AL!!! A year and a half ago you announced you'd rework the skill system to add more depth but all we got was masteries which is more of a dump than depth.

Something like Advanced Classes to enhance each players play style of their class.

Ranger, Assassin, Beserker, Paladin, Wizard, Grenadier.

Americabud
04-14-2016, 01:26 PM

i agree, i see tanks walking around with 30% crit+ 800 dmg, and rouges with 60% crit they crit just as hard beieve it! if anything dont make mages weaker... i also agree with you on end game rouges they do plenty dmg. still the top dmg class in the whole game imo.

Pingmill
04-14-2016, 03:40 PM

Make farming worth it:

More/ new loot:

Game balance
- Sorcs crit very hard

New PvP maps

Leaderboards
- Seasonal
- Bot protection

Progress meter for APs

Guilds :
- Wall/ MOTD
- Guild V Guild

New skills

Thanks,

- g
I like your idea of being able to loot old arcane pets. I would love to see this in the future

Anyona
04-14-2016, 03:59 PM
It's talking about how hard the sorcerer crits, not how high their crit levels are. 4K crits from a basic attack is quite ridiculous considering AS and Lightning do similar levels of damage but are skills, cost mana and have a CD.

I guess you're referring to the basic attack on the new guns, if they hit 4k I agree that's broken. I also believe that the bows would do the same amount of damage due to them receiving the same buff.

I think that rogues should get back their armor but I feel like something does need to be nerfed as damage output is ridiculous.

Ultimately increasing overall survivability between all 3 classes should provide some sort of balance.

Zeus
04-14-2016, 04:14 PM
I guess you're referring to the basic attack on the new guns, if they hit 4k I agree that's broken. I also believe that the bows would do the same amount of damage due to them receiving the same buff.

I think that rogues should get back their armor but I feel like something does need to be nerfed as damage output is ridiculous.

Ultimately increasing overall survivability between all 3 classes should provide some sort of balance.

The thing is though, bows are slow, guns are not. Also, bow range is not all that far when compared to a gun range. Although, STG can nerf both the bow and gun for all I care. The levels of damage produced from that gun truly boggles my mind.

As for the armor, I agree. Right now, as a rogue, even if I win a fight, I will die. If I lose a fight, I will die as well. I'm referring to team based rights. So, death is a 100% probability, it's just winning means I die less than if I lose. However, even in a win, I will die at least once. The armor loss is devastating and it makes rogues very uncompetitive in PvP. I have trouble now with pretty much any class and they do not even need to be maxed out like I am! It's not a skill level or experience issue, it's just that rogues were unduly nerfed when we were already arguably the weakest class in a PvP environment (considering that only 1 rogue is useful in a clash..and actually a team does not even need a rogue to perform well).

Khalleesie
04-14-2016, 04:37 PM
Justg sounds like you're really listening... And we love you for it<3 thank you for caring!

Justg
04-14-2016, 04:39 PM
Justg sounds like you're really listening... And we love you for it<3 thank you for caring!

Thx. We're bringing back some of the old devs to work on AL. Expect to see me and Cinco around more :)

Give us a week or so to make a plan based on the feedback. More soon.

- g

Zeus
04-14-2016, 04:48 PM
Thx. We're bringing back some of the old devs to work on AL. Expect to see me and Cinco around more :)

- g

Awesome, G! Thanks for capturing so much of what people are looking for.

Khalleesie
04-14-2016, 04:49 PM

- g

OMG YASSSSS Cinco Loco! Excited to have u guys back<33

http://youtu.be/K8kQgEq_we8

kickazzrogue
04-14-2016, 04:52 PM
What exactly do you mean by less re-colors and more original. PLEASE do not start bringing back old stuff again Pls Pls Pls. In the past couple of years you guys pretty much wiped out collectibles and for me that was always one of my favorite parts of this game kinda set it apart from some of the rest. When u guys brought back the season 1 warrior sword atrophy, ruination, grief giver, light cutter etc etc u totally ruined what that collectible was u brought it back and called it shadow slasher didn't even give it a re-color or anything well the millions I had invested these rare swords completely diminished which is OK whatever but the fact that you ruined the whole collectible aspec from it was a horrible idea same thing with the epic bows and steel commando all stuff I lost on. Please take in mind when making these decisions the potential devastation it has on the game. I would love to see collectibles make a come back as prizes for events or something. And I think we would all rather see re-colors on some things then it be brought back and lose all its value.

Bunny♥
04-15-2016, 12:38 AM
- Mailbox for offline communication
- Guild V Guild

I would love to come back if these are implemented, LOL.

Legallyblonde
04-15-2016, 05:27 AM
What exactly do you mean by less re-colors and more original. PLEASE do not start bringing back old stuff again Pls Pls Pls. In the past couple of years you guys pretty much wiped out collectibles and for me that was always one of my favorite parts of this game kinda set it apart from some of the rest. When u guys brought back the season 1 warrior sword atrophy, ruination, grief giver, light cutter etc etc u totally ruined what that collectible was u brought it back and called it shadow slasher didn't even give it a re-color or anything well the millions I had invested these rare swords completely diminished which is OK whatever but the fact that you ruined the whole collectible aspec from it was a horrible idea same thing with the epic bows and steel commando all stuff I lost on. Please take in mind when making these decisions the potential devastation it has on the game. I would love to see collectibles make a come back as prizes for events or something. And I think we would all rather see re-colors on some things then it be brought back and lose all its value.

I disagree. The age of spending 1mil on a lvl 15 pink in a lvl 56 cap is over.

Bring back old designs of weapons as scaled weapons for the scaled elite maps. Also add the premium weapon types to the loot tables too(Bows, Guns, Shields).

Candylicks
04-15-2016, 09:51 AM
JUSTG......can you please try and add into game setting to DISABLE LOOT!!!!! Sometime players want to just have fun and kill things or grind the map or farm the good stuff or level up pet without having to use platinum and we hate to deal with having to keep constantly liquidating useless stuff from inventory.

Thanks.

This is probably fantasy island talking but I saw a cool suggestion of being able to turn in all of that junk loot you get in the guild hall for some sort of guild progression unlocking. I thought that would be really neat way to dispose of our trash items. Also, the guild progression ideas are fantastic. I feel that it builds camaraderie and more cohesiveness to guilds and is something enjoyable in other games that we play. Not at all anything of priority and I would rather see the other larger items worked on first, but if this game is indeed here to stay for longevity might be a consideration down the line.

Right
04-15-2016, 06:13 PM
what i would change in this game : get rid of free platinum offers main issue of this game,change design of new arcane weapons,get rid of para gems or bring them back

What i would implement : able to equip up to 3 pets,more skill slots,new skill animation,arcane armor,able to buy every arcane pet with plat

nothing else needs to be change for now thank-you

octavos
04-16-2016, 12:17 PM

- g

Ok, now THAT sounds productive. Actions speak louder then a list..with hopes and dreams lmfao.

Deathlyreaper
04-16-2016, 06:59 PM

Well if that is the case then I would hope they only nerf the gun crit not the whole skill and weapon

Luciano Lobo
04-16-2016, 11:17 PM
5th skill slot please!!! or a better distribution of the on-screen buttons.

Gouiwaa9000
04-17-2016, 01:06 PM
I think the game needs some work on the older aspects that were untouched for a long time. Like fighting and skill animation , class system ( maybe something new? ), old bugs , making the older elites useful again , new sounds ,etc , etc. The game is on a whole new level now , those aspects simply don't keep up with it.

Gouiwaa9000
04-17-2016, 01:10 PM
5th skill slot please!!! or a better distribution of the on-screen buttons.

5th skill slot? Call that "never use auto attack again" XD also , can you imagine what a rog can do in pvp with a 4 attack skill combo and one more spot left for razor or heal ? Scary XD

Spell
04-17-2016, 01:21 PM
- Mailbox for offline communication
- Guild V Guild

I would love to come back if these are implemented, LOL.

Yasssss! +100

latoz
04-17-2016, 01:28 PM
Yayayaya go go go sorc :)

beastsharky
04-18-2016, 04:12 AM
1) make a vanity slot for pets thats will be awesome
2) and make a new elite tomb like planar tomb

Exxotik
04-18-2016, 07:42 PM
Lol im kind of new to forums so i dont yet know how to reply/post that well but i wanted to say that i thought exactly the opposite. Tanks are actually rare and semi hard to find sometimes and rogues seem a little to good in pvp almost unbalanced and mages dont seems to crit enough to make up for the low amounts of health they have and the three seconds or so of the arcane shield doesnt give much time to take a rogue out. By the time that the mage has nearly killed the rogue in pvp the mages shield has worn off with the three second invincibility yet still has the some of the effects granted from the shield. If rogues were to be hightened and mages nerfed it would be more unbalanced and no mages would go in pvp much unless they are twinks. Thanks:)

DaPadrino
05-26-2016, 02:48 PM
if you guys are going to make changes to the game you must think about new players. I began to play this game like 3 weeks ago the 2 first days was very easy to farm items for my lvl and didnt have to buy much things from the auction but after that u updated and i was unable to trade also it was very hard to get good items for my lvl while old players had it easier, thats not a fair and good thing to do with new players old players get things easier and get rich but new players stay poor pls think about what you are going to do if u are going to add something for top lvls also add stuff for new players.

DaPadrino
05-26-2016, 02:53 PM
Lol im kind of new to forums so i dont yet know how to reply/post that well but i wanted to say that i thought exactly the opposite. Tanks are actually rare and semi hard to find sometimes and rogues seem a little to good in pvp almost unbalanced and mages dont seems to crit enough to make up for the low amounts of health they have and the three seconds or so of the arcane shield doesnt give much time to take a rogue out. By the time that the mage has nearly killed the rogue in pvp the mages shield has worn off with the three second invincibility yet still has the some of the effects granted from the shield. If rogues were to be hightened and mages nerfed it would be more unbalanced and no mages would go in pvp much unless they are twinks. Thanks:)

also what he is saying is right old players want to be always top, although they are rookies.

Eagleye
05-26-2016, 03:32 PM
if you guys are going to make changes to the game you must think about new players. I began to play this game like 3 weeks ago the 2 first days was very easy to farm items for my lvl and didnt have to buy much things from the auction but after that u updated and i was unable to trade also it was very hard to get good items for my lvl while old players had it easier, thats not a fair and good thing to do with new players old players get things easier and get rich but new players stay poor pls think about what you are going to do if u are going to add something for top lvls also add stuff for new players.
Obviously it's always gonna be easier for an older player it's simple logic, they've had years to establish their gears, pets and gold opposed to someone new like yourself ...I wouldn't keep expecting to have the best of the best in 2 weeks , especially in this game genre