PDA

View Full Version : Tap to Target should be tap to attack + more

Elfche
06-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Tap to target should be tap to attack. What I mean by this is when you tap on the target you want, you shouldn't have to go down and tap again at attack. Obviously if I have selected "auto attack on" i want to attack. Now, don't get me wrong, I love the fact that you guys are working on the problem and have done a great job thus far. But this will pretty much seal the deal. When you tap on a target, it should automatically start attacking it. (that way I don't have to move my left arm to select and right to tap attack; I can keep using the joystick with the left while attacking with the right, by either clicking on the target or clicking the attack button... NOT BOTH!)

I believe that the eagle's ammo pouch should be removed. Or at least it should only appear when you have a bow/crossbow on. Even if you are a dex eagle, it doesn't make sense to have an arrow pouch when you are using lets say a dagger.

Add an option to LOCK CAMERA. Just like you are able to lock the rotation, you should have the ability to disable movement of the camera and lock it in one spot.

Ability to move skills not only in the first column, but the second and third, as well. I like to have the ability to choose where my skills are. Not just be able to select the first, and do guess work for the rest and hope they end up correctly. Also the ability to "hide" skills would be useful. Or take them away from those columns. For example some abilities I use rarely, and only in certain fights and others I don't use at all. So having the ability to customize them would be awesome.

Those are just a few suggestions,
Thanks for reading!

FluffNStuff
06-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Add an option to LOCK CAMERA. Just like you are able to lock the rotation, you should have the ability to disable movement of the camera and lock it in one spot.

This one is BIG. I can't tell you how many times I have been running from a boss and slipped off the 'joystick' and ended up spinning the screen. This is really annoying and usually ends up getting me killed.

Angriff
06-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Tap to target should be tap to attack.

I second that emotion!

Avadonna
06-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Add an [b]option to LOCK CAMERA. Just like you are able to lock the rotation, you should have the ability to disable movement of the camera and lock it in one spot.!

It would be nice if it would auto rotate to face who you are targeting.

Elfche
06-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Bump! Added new ideas

Royce
06-09-2010, 01:36 PM
It would be nice if it would auto rotate to face who you are targeting.

Yeah, this would make sense as an option. Honestly would a lock spin setting really get used if it were in the options menu? I can't imagine playing without being able to rotate my view, and even if it would be nice at times, who would want to go all the way to the options screen and back to switch?

Elfche
06-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Yeah, this would make sense as an option. Honestly would a lock spin setting really get used if it were in the options menu? I can't imagine playing without being able to rotate my view, and even if it would be nice at times, who would want to go all the way to the options screen and back to switch?

Yes, it will get used, because a lot of people, like me, don't want to bother rotating their camera at all and are ok with it being in 1 view the whole time. I rather have it locked and have to go and unmark it from the menu, then constantly rotating it unintentionally and getting annoyed