PDA

View Full Version : No exp

Kokofi
06-09-2010, 11:47 AM
I just thought that spacetime should know that for the last 10-15 games that I have been playing I have gottan no credit for Amy kills, either exp or just the kill counter, I was wondering if there was any kind of a cap for people who are playing for free vs paying for upgrades, but I am a level 13 archer with 660 kills and I have not recieved any credit for the last few games, just wondering if there is anyone else out there with this kind of problems and if so spacetime is this a bug that will soon be fixed?

Dizko
06-09-2010, 11:49 AM
It's the Aliens.

Rebel
06-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Haha, it isn't a bug. There is a cap for free levels and you hit it at level 13. You must buy other maps with platinum to be able to level higher. Also, your kills will not raise if you do not get any exp from the monsters that you are killing. l

Jekyll
06-09-2010, 12:02 PM
I've been seeing these posts and questions a lot lately...

I think a good way to reduce or prevent more of these same old questions would be to have a pop-up on the screen once a player hits lvl 13 informing them that they would have to purchase further dungeons in order to gain anymore exp.

Just an idea.

Rebel
06-09-2010, 12:06 PM
I've been seeing these posts and questions a lot lately...

I think a good way to reduce or prevent more of these same old questions would be to have a pop-up on the screen once a player hits lvl 13 informing them that they would have to purchase further dungeons in order to gain anymore exp.

Just an idea.

I think that this would DEFINITELY help this issue.

Royce
06-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I get asked this question in town at least once a day.

King Richie
06-09-2010, 02:01 PM
oh god your lucky you werent here from the start of PL .. you got that question about 20 times when you entered a town.. i just had it on one of my quick chat things =)