PDA

View Full Version : Lost 2 hours progress!!!

'Billy Boy' Cooper
07-17-2011, 01:34 PM
Basically I was level 12 then all the sudden I got disconnected off the server and I lost what quests I done .. My levels .. Well everything except for my items .. I'm gutted by this .. What can I do about this?? . I don't really wanna play this game anymore if it's not going to save my progress .. Any help ?? .

shadderedpulse
07-17-2011, 01:38 PM
Lost my lvls and xp also

Joe11729
07-17-2011, 01:38 PM
Same happened to me. I did a quest and hand it in. After ping went high and logged me out. Now i need to do quest again and need to get item back

Phoenixking
07-17-2011, 01:41 PM
I played my two chars and everything came back as if nothing happened and i want it fixed i was doing my soecial matters i was really happy now im sadOmg!!! This one person got looted a buwanada staff (i saaw it happen) and poor person!!!!! She/he must of not have it anymore!!!

'Billy Boy' Cooper
07-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Thanks for all replying .. This issue needs to be addressed asap! . It seems this is happening alot and I don't want to keep repeating my progress over and over again .. Till this is addressed .. I don't really feel the need to play this game .. As I will be wasting my time :( . Shame .. I really like it as well ... Sort it out soon! And get back to us! .

CrimsonTider
07-18-2011, 12:31 PM
Has any of you thought of emailing the devs about this matter: support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with @.

Quickest and most efficient way to get the problem addressed. Devs don't always catch each individual thread.

Futumsh
07-18-2011, 03:01 PM
It's only happening a lot if by a lot you mean 'once, for a small number of people, on 7/17'.

Justg
07-18-2011, 05:01 PM
We do save your progress online, and it is very rare that we lose any progress. This only happens in extreme circumstances, very infrequently (yesterday was such a case). You are always welcome to email us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com if you want to discuss more.

Gonna lock up now...

*click*