PDA

View Full Version : I have a few Q's racked up from the past month so please help me answer them;)

Beanmachine
07-17-2011, 05:37 PM
So Firstly: Which bosses in FH drop lv10 pinks? And where do the recipes drop now? Whats the use of farming in Skeleton Cult?
Secondly: What is the new campaign called? Will it be free or should I start saving my plat for it?
Lastly: Is the premium character a good package even though it probably wont be my main?

Thanks y'all for your patience and wisdom!

Beanie

noobmigo
07-17-2011, 05:49 PM
1. All of them. Recipes drop anywhere.
2. Mount Fang will be 10-20 plat I think, Nuri's Hallow's (basically a repaint of former mobs, with a little bit of different items and a new towne) will be free.
3. It's a pretty good package, but it won't match with most of the farmed pinks.

Beanmachine
07-17-2011, 05:57 PM
Thanks! I think I'll stick to Nuri, no mount fang for me:D
If I have time over the summer I'll decide whether to buy the package or not.

KingFu
07-17-2011, 05:59 PM
1) All can (main bosses that is) and all can drop recipes. Best place to farm is skeleton cult. Trolls can drop doom and recipes.

2) What NM said.

3) It'll be more built for new players. Only reason Id buy it is if you're leveling a new alt to the cap, or making a mule/seller account.

noobmigo
07-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Thanks! I think I'll stick to Nuri, no mount fang for me:D
If I have time over the summer I'll decide whether to buy the package or not.

I'm fairly certain, that Mt. Fang's item's are going to look cooler, therefore, farming it will make you richer, because it's plat. Unfortunately.

Beanmachine
07-17-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm fairly certain, that Mt. Fang's item's are going to look cooler, therefore, farming it will make you richer, because it's plat. Unfortunately.

Awww that would shuck to players who didnt buy it...

noobmigo
07-17-2011, 06:05 PM
Awww that would shuck to players who didnt buy it...

Absolutely.

bluuuue
07-17-2011, 06:08 PM
I can't wait. I recommend buying all campaigns, just to have the ability to enjoy all the game has to offer.
U can't wait arrrrrrrgggggg

Beanmachine
07-17-2011, 07:30 PM
I can't wait. I recommend buying all campaigns, just to have the ability to enjoy all the game has to offer.
U can't wait arrrrrrrgggggg

I still haven't purchased SSC yet lol...

Silentarrow
07-17-2011, 08:07 PM
1. All of them. Recipes drop anywhere.
2. Mount Fang will be 10-20 plat I think, Nuri's Hallow's (basically a repaint of former mobs, with a little bit of different items and a new towne) will be free.
3. It's a pretty good package, but it won't match with most of the farmed pinks.
I beleive it will be 10 plat, since the last update where they made it so all dungeons cost 10 platinum.

Unxtoxic
07-17-2011, 10:16 PM
A1: Recipes can be farmed mostly in skeleton cult, got like 5 recipes (there might be other places where recipes do drop but this is the place is where go and it seems to work a lot) and what is the purpose of skeleton cult, same as what I said a lot of recipes drop for me there.

A2: I think STS revealed some pics of the new content already :) and I don't know if it's going to be free or not. But I hope it is cause I'm all out of platinum :(

Phoenixking
07-17-2011, 10:25 PM
I bet there are another reason why nuri s plat VAMPIRE WINGS lol jk meh dont know

apocketlegend
07-17-2011, 10:35 PM
When did STS releae info about Plat prices for new places