View Full Version : Hey guys i have question

Necromes
04-13-2016, 08:36 AM
When i kill bots elite map i receive the star who know however its use?

Envoyé de mon SM-G361F en utilisant Tapatalk

Miguel Herbert
04-13-2016, 08:42 AM
Its for an elite achivenment, I think they are in the adventuring tab at the end which has all campaigns required to kill 5000 enemies to complete the achievement and 500bosses for the same but different achievement problem is there is now "Counter" so we can't really say how many stars we have till we hit the mark until the notification tells us so

IGN: Miguelherbert for now boyo ('-' /

Wiz8
04-13-2016, 08:52 AM
Its for an elite achivenment, I think they are in the adventuring tab at the end which has all campaigns required to kill 5000 enemies to complete the achievement and 500bosses for the same but different achievement problem is there is now "Counter" so we can't really say how many stars we have till we hit the mark until the notification tells us so

They should put a number count on it, would be very helpful

Miguel Herbert
04-13-2016, 09:03 AM
They should put a number count on it, would be very helpful
Indeed would be, it would motivate me to go do the closer ones first instead of messing around jumping maps and crap lol

Wiz8
04-13-2016, 09:04 AM
Indeed would be, it would motivate me to go do the closer ones first instead of messing around jumping maps and crap lol

Haha yes exactly

Dragoonclaws
04-13-2016, 09:15 AM
The stars... You put hem back in the skies

Do I really need to sign this?
* ´ ¨ )
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Dragnab

Att
04-13-2016, 02:24 PM
Yes it needs count so we can see progress.

Ssneakykills
04-13-2016, 02:28 PM

I believe they said they won't add a counter for the elite achivemtns but a simple fix which is easy to make those elite aps a quest with a counter which solves the problem