PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be a great: a exp dungeon?

Miguel Herbert
04-13-2016, 09:44 AM
Sorta like planar arena, and tombs mixed in one, 5waves of enemies and each wave consists of waves of 12witches ( which spawn 4 bones) or 50 bones every 3seconds which would cap at500 enemies if not taken care of. Basically a tombs/planar arena thing where walking is minimal since they come to you 😂 I'm lazy.... Anyways around 2k exp per run that only takes maybe 5-10minutes, and available to all lvls, 1-56 but 500 lvl 1s vs 1 rogue isn't going to be easy. Lol so basically to negate making it too easy too lvl is make it hard >:3 huehuehue. My idea for the Map would sorta like the cthululu boss map except no bridge, starts 10secs after map is made and should already be pt or wait for a full pt within those 10secs. A big circle, spawn in the middle and the enemies spawn all around you surrounding you.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Avaree
04-13-2016, 09:51 AM
Kt4 with proper xp kits earns you 400xp per (full) round.. New maps actually have the best xp per maps, but can be a bit more time consuming, but waaayyyy more rewarding, (coins, heretic chests, jewel drops..more gold)

Motherless_Child
04-13-2016, 09:53 AM
Kt4 with proper xp kits earns you 400xp per (full) round.. New maps actually have the best xp per maps, but can be a bit more time consuming, but waaayyyy more rewarding, (coins, heretic chests, jewel drops..more gold)

Yeah..... Exactly..........

Serancha
04-13-2016, 10:17 AM
I get approximately 8k xp / hour in KT4 as a solo rogue using 7 day + combo + adventurer kit (no abaddon or xp ring). That's 1k xp every 10 min. I think the OP here is just looking for a way to stand around and get auto-xp. We had that with Nordr wolves and it didn't work out so well for the game.

Right now it's about whether you're in a rush to get to 56 (for what reason?) or whether you want to level naturally and get loot at the same time.

Miguel Herbert
04-13-2016, 11:10 AM
😂 I like capping for the reason the best end game stuff is there ( at least I thought) till I saw the 51 legendaries that improve my stats a bit.... anyways lol I honestly want to try a 51 rogue but lvl 1 ATM so it would be great to make it easier to level it up instead of endless, and I mean endless forest tombs that SOMETIMES I get paired with good people and don't leave[emoji14]so I thought 2k exp per run is a good idea for people that need to lvl a new class

Miguel Herbert
04-13-2016, 11:14 AM
I get approximately 8k xp / hour in KT4 as a solo rogue using 7 day + combo + adventurer kit (no abaddon or xp ring). That's 1k xp every 10 min. I think the OP here is just looking for a way to stand around and get auto-xp. We had that with Nordr wolves and it didn't work out so well for the game.

Right now it's about whether you're in a rush to get to 56 (for what reason?) or whether you want to level naturally and get loot at the same time.
Btw I'm already 56 [emoji4] wasn't hard but just a pain capping another another character but first get it to lvl 46 for some standard good gear lol

Ssneakykills
04-13-2016, 11:22 AM
I'd rather run new maps and farm coins and jewels than run kt4

Miguel Herbert
04-13-2016, 11:32 AM
I'd rather run new maps and farm coins and jewels than run kt4
Yeah me too sometimes. But sometimes I need to focus on leveling for event items like lvl 56 rings[emoji14]

intizamfamily888
04-13-2016, 12:19 PM
I like the idea, but i can see the lag coming with it:-)

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Miguel Herbert
04-13-2016, 12:26 PM
Yeah i thought about that, but wouldn't lag too much if they acted like bosses and despawned once everyone was dead

Dragoonclaws
04-13-2016, 12:52 PM
For a mega XP boost, team up with a player that has 2-3 more levels then you. The mobs must show a red dot next to their HP bar. This increases the exp per mob.

Using 7 days, 50% elixir, adventurer and abaddon (total of 225% XP boost), I was able to get around 450 xp from fast runs (missing a dozen of mobs). We're talking about 3 very quick pulls, quick kill and leave.

Miguel Herbert
04-13-2016, 12:55 PM
We both know that works well but assuming i don't have 2.5m to pull out of my arse for a several 50s plus a 7day and abaddon. And 2,99 (you know I'm poor drag) lol seems excessive

Hector Chapy
04-13-2016, 01:23 PM
These are the kind of players who were in legends arcane lazy players who like quick and easy things with minimal effort I played a whole year with the hope of buying singe and when to buy it I was happy now all that illusion was lost by players those who are left in the game

Miguel Herbert
04-13-2016, 01:32 PM
These are the kind of players who were in legends arcane lazy players who like quick and easy things with minimal effort I played a whole year with the hope of buying singe and when to buy it I was happy now all that illusion was lost by players those who are left in the game
I wouldn't say lazy, tbh it can be time consuming to level up, I've made around 10m and lost a few here and there, I actually am quite generous with my gold and farm insanely hard, but too be honest not every wants to run a map several hundred times just to level up 1x every 20-30 runs. I actually met several people that say that gave up on leveling since its so time consuming. :3 might want it minimal effort, but like I stated before this dungeon would be hard and would be insanely hard.

arcanefid
04-13-2016, 02:19 PM
Experience points.

The name says it all, you level up when you get experience, getting experience in the same map over and over is like botting to lv56. When you're 56 that means you are an experienced player that ran all the maps and stuff huhu.

Jk good idea but I doubt that will ever happen.

Plqgue
04-13-2016, 04:07 PM
Or they could just fix wt4 already xD

Bmwmsix
04-14-2016, 04:23 AM
To kt/km/wt runner Maybe sts dont progress at all or implement new maps...

Gouiwaa9000
04-14-2016, 04:55 AM

Not lazy... Just some people can't or don't want to run kt4 for 3 hours straight for week only to reach cap. I'm currently out of gold , totally . only 1k left. I spend all the gold I had saved up on elixirs. I've been playing for 3 and a half years , and I never was so close to quiting as I am now. 10k exp per level for 10 levels is crazy.. Why should we "work" in a game...? Games are made to ENTERTAIN people. If i feel like working , i do it outside of a game , and make something thats not pixelized and can be used to improve my life. Abit of farming is OK , but not this much. Again , Sts makes money from all of us , even free players. So ... We pay to work...? It's OK to have challenges in a game , but 110k exp is not a challenge . It's a matter of time.

Bmwmsix
04-14-2016, 04:58 AM
Not lazy... Just some people can't or don't want to run kt4 for 3 hours straight for week only to reach cap. I'm currently out of gold , totally . only 1k left. I spend all the gold I had saved up on elixirs. I've been playing for 3 and a half years , and I never was so close to quiting as I am now. 10k exp per level for 10 levels is crazy.. Why should we "work" in a game...? Games are made to ENTERTAIN people. If i feel like working , i do it outside of a game , and make something thats not pixelized and can be used to improve my life. Abit of farming is OK , but not this much. Again , Sts makes money from all of us , even free players. So ... We pay to work...? It's OK to have challenges in a game , but 110k exp is not a challenge . It's a matter of time.

# out of thanks

+1 agree to all above and well said