View Full Version : L50 Pet Passives

Zeus
04-13-2016, 12:00 PM
I've noticed there are no L50 pet passives? Is this intentional or were they accidentally left out? If it was intentional, I hope this can be looked over because otherwise it makes pet leveling a bit pointless.

Thanks!

Dragoonclaws
04-13-2016, 12:07 PM
Giving a L50 Passive to 100+ pets... *_* this expansion is obviously incomplete. They delayed so many things man.

Alwarez
04-13-2016, 12:29 PM
Giving a L50 Passive to 100+ pets...

Only myth and arcane pets received new passives at lvl 40 during tindirin expansion. Not too much job needed.

bhaitigreat
04-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Passive for pet is fixed.. it's just pet abilities changes not basics

Sent from my SM-T111 using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
04-13-2016, 01:00 PM
Maybe L50 passives will make pets too op? specially arcanes.

scarysmerf
04-13-2016, 01:38 PM
I've noticed there are no L50 pet passives? Is this intentional or were they accidentally left out? If it was intentional, I hope this can be looked over because otherwise it makes pet leveling a bit pointless.

Thanks! I agree as we progress our pets should progress too.

Anyona
04-13-2016, 02:09 PM
Maybe L50 passives will make pets too op? specially arcanes.

We need some sort of progression in this game, there is currently none in all aspects of it.

Also I can't name a pet with an OP passive. I believe skills exceed the passive debuffs i.e SnS debuffs armor by 10% but Aimed Shot and Axe Throw both exceed the amount of armor SnS reduces.

Kakashis
04-13-2016, 05:13 PM
Even MM the newest pet doesn't have any endgame passive. What gives?

Safiras
04-13-2016, 06:17 PM
Maybe if the passives were improved for certain (not all) pets it would change the way we use pets somewhat. Better for game no?

Ardbeg
04-13-2016, 06:22 PM
Maybe if the passives were improved for certain (not all) pets it would change the way we use pets somewhat. Better for game no?

Yes, lots of room for improvment. Maybe new passives only for a subset of pets, maybe only something easy to implement like reduced cooldown.

Jazzi
04-13-2016, 06:25 PM
The way things have been lately with "upgrades" the new passives might actually make the pets worse :D. Be careful what you are wishing for ;)

Schnitzel
04-13-2016, 06:45 PM
Imagine having these passive stats for arcane pets:
50% chance on hit to banish enemy

I'd want to solo elite maps more often :D

Zeus
04-13-2016, 07:51 PM
Passive for pet is fixed.. it's just pet abilities changes not basics

Sent from my SM-T111 using Tapatalk

It's not, they add new pet Passives for arcanes every 10 levels.

Motherless_Child
04-14-2016, 12:20 PM

Thanks!

Yeah.... I definitely assumed my pets would get new passives somewhere along the way while they were ascending to level 56..... LOL.... I kept checking :uncomfortableness:..... Some folks keep speaking of NEW pets but, it would be good if the passives of at least the current arcane pets were upgraded/enhanced @ lv50, 55, 56....ETC. (as a start (meaning mythic and legendary pets will eventually come later) or just as a perk that comes with owning an arcane rarity pet), or maybe even give the option to choose from a selection of skill options (like with our characters) that allows us to pick from different passives and/or AA.... ETC...... I don't want to do too much elaborating, this is just an idea in my mind.....