PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | April 13, 2016

Remiem
04-13-2016, 12:34 PM
Eggs, eggs, eggs!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

The Arlor Egg Hunt Returns!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=129540&d=1427928119

One of the most requested community events--the Arlor Egg Hunt--returns this week with some new goodies to find inside those special eggs. This year, Glintstone Coins, Orc Tags, Jewels and more will have a chance to drop from eggs. Keep an eye out for the official announcement post tomorrow with all of the important details.

Spacetime Mail Contest!

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s388/Seoratrek/sts_mail_banner_forum_zpsfgh7dlah.png

There's just a little over a week left to join Seoratrek's Spacetime Mail contest! Check it out here and enter for a chance to get YOUR postcard design mailed to you and signed by the STS team: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?306485-Spacetime-Mail-Create-a-Postcard-Contest!

Game Updates

Bug Fixes
+ Removed the stun immunity from Orc Soldiers in Underhul dungeons.
+ Pirate Mate in the Fleet Ship guild hall can no longer be targeted.
+ Swift’s happiness bonus now correctly displays added armor
+ Fixed Noxious Bolt mastery to apply the correct damage increase
+ Replaced the remaining drop chances for Ren'gol Crates with Cryostar Crates.
+ Fixed EXP exploit in Elite Ashral Tower.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Mel030
04-13-2016, 02:37 PM
First :)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

forgivings
04-13-2016, 02:40 PM
Second and I can't wait

Mewtuh
Egg Hunt yay

Gesendet von meinem E2303 mit Tapatalk

Astrea
FOURTH ! ! !

Got it!

Varitamagica
04-13-2016, 02:41 PM
first......

Varitamagica
04-13-2016, 02:43 PM
What does it mean?: Replaced the remaining drop chances for Ren'gol Crates with Cryostar Crates.

Mel030
04-13-2016, 02:43 PM
first......
Fifth* ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Ticklish
04-13-2016, 02:46 PM
Ohhh no not Pirate Mate! :( I charge pierce thru him to get to LB fast lol. Thanks for the fixes, though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crackerzseven
04-13-2016, 02:46 PM
Fix arcane sword proc in PvP so it actually does dmg..and I can go back in game and actually play..(the lava spouts do zero dmg) please please pretty please..

AngryLucas
04-13-2016, 02:47 PM
"Replaced the remaining drop chances for Ren'gol Crates with Cryostar Crates." What does it mean? Will cryo drop what rengol drops and will rengol drop nothing?

Ticklish
04-13-2016, 02:50 PM
"Replaced the remaining drop chances for Ren'gol Crates with Cryostar Crates." What does it mean? Will cryo drop what rengol drops and will rengol drop nothing?

There are maps where rengol crates still drop. They will be replaced with cryostar crates.

Kakashis
04-13-2016, 02:50 PM
Yay! And what? No arlor bands?

New - RK
04-13-2016, 02:58 PM
can we get double xp week before goblin event? will be nice for lv up main and alt :D

Ardbeg
04-13-2016, 03:11 PM
Yay, eggs! I hope there's also some mythic goodie inside, we could use some fresh items!

firebong
04-13-2016, 03:12 PM
What do we want next... I want xmas in July.

Darkrai
04-13-2016, 03:13 PM
Just wondering what about the eggs from last year will they get the new loot also?

melayuarmy
04-13-2016, 03:18 PM
No!!! I want to stun pirate mate when I bore xD

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Saud
04-13-2016, 03:29 PM
yay!
excited for the egg event!
hope the ring is scaled to 51 or 56..
and i hope new vanitys too :)

Pirate Mate in the Fleet Ship guild hall can no longer be targeted.
NOOOO!!
why STS why :( its was fun to hit him while we bored and chat
and it was good to test weapons proc

Fixed EXP exploit in Elite Ashral Tower.
lol.. this bug got fixed 3 times
first was trying to fix exploit. 2nd not getting xp..3rd fix it finaly lol
anyway Thanks!..

Avaree
04-13-2016, 04:09 PM
There are many great legendary pets that sit in stables unused due to the length of their cd (cool down)

I would like to suggest on all legendary pets to have cd around a 20 sec or less. Some I have timed at 23-25 seconds. For casual players who dont want to buy a higher rarity pet, some legendary pets for example, ironbite, would be over looked due to a very long obscene cd.

Roll back cd on legendary pets!

Thanks in advance :)

Ardbeg
04-13-2016, 04:12 PM
There are many great legendary pets that sit in stables unused due to the length lf their cd (cool down)

I would like to suggest on all legendary pets to have cd around a 20 sec or less. Some I have timed at 30 seconds. For casual players who dont want to buy a higher rarity pet, some legendary pets for example, ironbite, would be over looked due to a very long obscene cd.

Roll back cd on legendary pets!

This could also revive and revalue some outdated pets and bring more diversity back to the game now that everyone has a nekro and that s it...

extrapayah
04-13-2016, 04:29 PM
some suggestions:

- reduce rogue's mana consumption rate
- buff mage's damage and max target of each skill
- apply -5% damage to all classes in pvp
- create a league based or tournament based seasonal pvp leaderboard, remove the stat based lb
- reduce number of pets by recycling old pets, and combining 4-5 pets of the same type, consider pets as a character, no need to release too many pets, but focus on thinking to make a pet that scaled well, improving each level, and have a unique feature that makes people want to use them
- shared pet stable

P.S.: with nox mastery fix, there are almost no mastery left worth of the expensive skill points anymore, for rogue

Iogouts
04-13-2016, 04:33 PM
Daam, The Mate in Fleet Is So Funny :/
But Ty! :3

Enviado de meu SM-G110B usando Tapatalk

MasterP
04-13-2016, 04:41 PM
Great updates :) Dont mean to be a pooper, but as usual people have exploited the nox bolt dmg ticks on timed runs... Glad its fixed, but perhaps a little too late. Dont go and scale maps now :/ or people will never be able to match them times until new gear is released perhaps.

Ticklish
04-13-2016, 04:52 PM
Eggs, eggs, eggs!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=129540&d=1427928119

One of the most requested community events--the Arlor Egg Hunt--returns this week with some new goodies to find inside those special eggs. This year, Glintstone Coins, Orc Tags, Jewels and more will have a chance to drop from eggs. Keep an eye out for the official announcement post tomorrow with all of the important details.

Could we please have respec scrolls in the eggs too? I realize you said "and more", just hope they're included :)

joni iskandar
04-13-2016, 04:54 PM
very nice :)

nightmaresmoke
04-13-2016, 05:26 PM
Uhhmm just a question what are we supposed to do with orc tags?? it should be orc fangs not tags.

Avaree
04-13-2016, 06:12 PM
Eggs, eggs, eggs!

Announcements

One of the most requested community events--the Arlor Egg Hunt--returns this week with some new goodies to find inside those special eggs. This year, Glintstone Coins, Orc Tags, Jewels and more will have a chance to drop from eggs. Keep an eye out for the official announcement post tomorrow with all of the important details.!

Can we not include tags in the eggs, effigy doll ingredients are still very easily obtainable, and fast to craft. Add teeth instead or planar frags!

Zeus
04-13-2016, 07:47 PM
May you please wipe the leaderboards in light of the nox mastery fix? This was a huge factor in many maps.

Jazzi
04-13-2016, 09:41 PM
May you please wipe the leaderboards in light of the nox mastery fix? This was a huge factor in many maps.

You are absolutely right. This a huge factor in all maps actually :D Sts should really consider wiping lbs regularly after making such changes.

Shackler
04-14-2016, 12:30 AM
Fixing rogue's skill but no fix for arcane sword? Nice

Crackerzseven
04-14-2016, 12:37 AM
No one apart from warrs want this arc sword problem fixed..so be prepared for a very long wait..

Ticklish
04-14-2016, 12:38 AM
Fixing rogue's skill but no fix for arcane sword? Nice

The fix for nox mastery will reduce its damage to intended output, not increase it. Our skill is NOT getting buffed.

Shackler
04-14-2016, 12:43 AM
The fix for nox mastery will reduce its damage to intended output, not increase it. Our skill is NOT getting buffed.

At least sts cares about rogues lol.. Rogue legends is back.. GG

Ticklish
04-14-2016, 12:49 AM
At least sts cares about rogues lol.. Rogue legends is back.. GG

Would you rather have us running around dealing more damage than we're supposed to? They're probably having a harder time fixing your proc because of the immunities they have to consider. Maybe you guys can play pvp normally in the meantime, not with tanks just spamming auto to flood pools and then using axe to pull victim. :)

Shackler
04-14-2016, 02:19 AM
Would you rather have us running around dealing more damage than we're supposed to? They're probably having a harder time fixing your proc because of the immunities they have to consider. Maybe you guys can play pvp normally in the meantime, not with tanks just spamming auto to flood pools and then using axe to pull victim. :)

Lol do you have any idea about what pvp is? We can't play pvp normally because cap brought us nothing. Only 60 more str which is very useless because there is no increase in armor while rogues getting more DMG. So guess what? Jugg gets broken easily again..

Bmwmsix
04-14-2016, 02:30 AM
Hmm the orc tags is dropping a lot and even infinite if u farm it massively...so instead why not including Fangs?

And by jewels what tier can we expect?

Arowielki
04-14-2016, 02:49 AM
I want bunny vanity for rouge :D
Make hot rouges even more hotter! ;D

Att
04-14-2016, 09:30 AM
Cool Nox bolt fixed

jaggedpvp
04-14-2016, 12:09 PM
Today event coming?

General Mobile 4G cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

wangkj
04-14-2016, 12:15 PM
Today event coming?

supposedly so Remi says to wait for announcement

jaggedpvp
04-14-2016, 12:15 PM
supposedly so Remi says to wait for announcement
Waiting

Coalhouse
04-14-2016, 12:27 PM
I would prefer an event belt rather than a ring this time. I suppose it's a little late for that now though.

Oh and I would like to see some new sword-and-shield vanities for warriors. I have come to love my aegis but I don't like its appearance or either of the current vanities.

jaggedpvp
04-14-2016, 01:29 PM
Not comed

Varitamagica
04-14-2016, 01:30 PM
what time does it start?

jaggedpvp
04-14-2016, 01:32 PM
Idk maybe newer zzz

Daehanie
04-14-2016, 01:33 PM
We are waiting for event at al.. play with canon hope can get over 100k muahaha

Ticklish
04-14-2016, 01:47 PM

Please look into this, devs.

Lol do you have any idea about what pvp is? We can't play pvp normally because cap brought us nothing. Only 60 more str which is very useless because there is no increase in armor while rogues getting more DMG. So guess what? Jugg gets broken easily again..

Just because I don't pvp right now does not mean I never have, nor that I am clueless about it. :) STR = hp and damage for you too, though. We just got the same amount of stat points. I'm not saying I don't agree or support the fix of the sword proc. But after it was released, pvp has gone downhill in the sense that even the most unskilled warriors are gaining skills just because of the proc. So yes, proc damage must return but only if it follows immunity rules. Just don't say you can't pvp normally when lava pools don't damage anymore, because being a tank should not depend on how much you damage your opponent, but on how well you protect your team and debuff your opponents.

On the arlor egg hunt:
I was inactive when this was released last year, but do the higher-tier eggs drop more frequently from higher maps? I'm hoping this is the case. Increase drop rates in Glintstone maps so that more people have a reason to run them, as opposed to doing easy maps over and over again.

Shackler
04-14-2016, 02:22 PM
Please look into this, devs.

Just because I don't pvp right now does not mean I never have, nor that I am clueless about it. :) STR = hp and damage for you too, though. We just got the same amount of stat points. I'm not saying I don't agree or support the fix of the sword proc. But after it was released, pvp has gone downhill in the sense that even the most unskilled warriors are gaining skills just because of the proc. So yes, proc damage must return but only if it follows immunity rules. Just don't say you can't pvp normally when lava pools don't damage anymore, because being a tank should not depend on how much you damage your opponent, but on how well you protect your team and debuff your opponents.

On the arlor egg hunt:
I was inactive when this was released last year, but do the higher-tier eggs drop more frequently from higher maps? I'm hoping this is the case. Increase drop rates in Glintstone maps so that more people have a reason to run them, as opposed to doing easy maps over and over again.

Well right. But here's a problem. Yes we gained more hp and damage. Only 600 hp that is not a huge thing. Yes we gained damage. But it didnt get doubled. Just increased, in stats.. A little.. I cant play because jugg gets broken. Im not whining because of the sword proc. It gets broken cuz level cap didnt increase our armor.. No mather how much hp or dmg i have when rogues can break my jugg easily. They didnt release any new "end-game" gear so i dont have any opportunity to increase my armor.

I've always been in pvp and always will be, so i can play with or without the sword.

Muteds
04-14-2016, 02:25 PM
Good job!..

Ticklish
04-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Well right. But here's a problem. Yes we gained more hp and damage. Only 600 hp that is not a huge thing. Yes we gained damage. But it didnt get doubled. Just increased, in stats.. A little.. I cant play because jugg gets broken. Im not whining because of the sword proc. It gets broken cuz level cap didnt increase our armor.. No mather how much hp or dmg i have when rogues can break my jugg easily. They didnt release any new "end-game" gear so i dont have any opportunity to increase my armor.

I've always been in pvp and always will be, so i can play with or without the sword.

That's an issue with gear progression, however. Rogues feel the same btw, since our armor got nerfed so bad, and only Munch Mouth can somehow make up for it. It isn't Rogue Legends, that I can tell you.

xxpaijoxx
04-14-2016, 03:08 PM
sido ora evene....
arep subuh iki....
hehe....;'D

Sent from my A75A* using Tapatalk

Giggles11
04-14-2016, 03:23 PM
I would like to know why the top 3 people who are on the leader board for the glintstone event didn't receive any award. Also why is the board way in back and not in front foe all to see like the other one where there is a statue right in the middle of town. Since group effort didn't meet the plat tier sts shut it down. Why should we be punished cause the time you set for us to meet was too long. I feel we earned that banner and the ones that won got swept under the rug.

Please reconsider this. It makes us not to want to play. Everyone aga as a lot on money to play. Don't punish us for that.

Coalhouse
04-14-2016, 04:59 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Please give us our vanity weapons back. :single_eye:

Justg
04-14-2016, 05:23 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Please give us our vanity weapons back. :single_eye:

Can you give us more info on the vanity weapon bug?

Bunny♥
04-14-2016, 06:19 PM

Even we have vanity weapon equipped, it will still show the original weapon look.

Justg
04-14-2016, 06:51 PM
Even we have vanity weapon equipped, it will still show the original weapon look.

Got it. Will fix w/ tomorrow's bounce, thank you

will0
04-14-2016, 06:53 PM

Dragon hunter arcane staff and brood dragon vanity even equip it doesn't show as it is

Vixenne
04-14-2016, 07:34 PM

Same with my balloon daggers, it doesn't show up :)

bonjovi3223
04-15-2016, 11:33 PM
Same with my balloon daggers, it doesn't show up :)
The air in a balloon can only last a short while. You need to blow some more air in it :)

Vixenne
04-15-2016, 11:56 PM
The air in a balloon can only last a short while. You need to blow some more air in it :)

Lmao good one XD

Rosybuds
04-16-2016, 11:12 AM
Remi anyway you could put up the Red Egg Drop We Farmed for 14 hours yesterday and got 2 Red Eggs got lots of Blue & green, But 2 after all that farming !!! Pls what a complete downer 2 Red Eggs after all those Hours .. Thank You

Rosybuds
04-16-2016, 11:17 AM
dXouls you please put up the drop of red Egg Reds 14hours of Farming and two red Eggs lots of blue & green but come on 14 hours and 2 red eggs how disheartening is that ... Thank You

Rosybuds
04-18-2016, 01:03 AM
cmon guys 10 hours of farming i got 9 Elite arena chest Ive been farmin Tinn 1 & 2 and Not ONE RED EGG !!! that was 12 hours yesterday I got 3 Red Eggs I So needed this event badly im running out of gold for pots !!! Whats going on my friend ran only Tinn 1 and got 30 red Eggs !!!! Please Do not come on and say its down too luck if you are a player sitting on Over tons of eggs bc you would not be saying that if after two days and 22 hours of farming and you have 3 red eggs too show for it!!
I know it Sunday So Please Remi Zoom dXouls help me out I want a Dev or Mod too help me out here look at my account that is just not right 3 red eggs in 22 hours Cmon Guys..... PLEASE......

latoz
04-18-2016, 02:01 AM
Meow meow meow....

hastlin
04-18-2016, 02:49 AM
Goblin event plsease for next event. One week after this event or next update goblin event :)

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Rosybuds
04-18-2016, 08:11 PM
Meow meow meow....

Here LiL Pussy cat you want some Milk !!!!!

Yohamidamaru
04-19-2016, 06:36 AM
Yey!!! Egg hunt but its too hard to get an egg!! :)

Yohamidamaru
04-19-2016, 06:42 AM
Where to hunt red eggs faster?

Yohamidamaru
04-19-2016, 06:49 AM
Which character is the best farmer for this one?

Yohamidamaru
04-19-2016, 07:59 AM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avaree
04-19-2016, 12:22 PM
What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Shadow veil's skill upgrade, called "shadow absorption" is not working as intended due to the damage buff being a %. Are there any plans in the very near future for a fix?

Ciusasiban
04-19-2016, 04:34 PM
Thx for fixing the XP Bugs. High Pings cause of that is troubling :)

Reniennn
05-20-2016, 03:38 AM
Hmm so this is the last weekly update posted by remi? I will miss her :(