PDA

View Full Version : Sts please adjust swift aa in pvp

Xinghvn
04-13-2016, 01:26 PM
Sts can you please adjust swift aa in pvp, my tank got hit by its aa and I've been frozen over and over again. My enemies is just getting kills out of it. The frozen duration was simply just too long. I know that some skills and some pets aa will grant you immunity to swift's aa but what about those who does not have it. So please sts, please adjust swift's aa in pvp.

Redjellydonut
04-13-2016, 02:18 PM
Omg yes please fix freeze and the pointless armor buff if its not yet patched

Plqgue
04-13-2016, 04:09 PM
+1 I hope they do

zerofort
04-13-2016, 04:37 PM
Lmao here we go again. Another nerf thread

Saud
04-13-2016, 05:09 PM
This pet ment to be like this
you can use nekro/jugg/shield
I don't twink but it's not fun to change pets ability over and over

nightmaresmoke
04-13-2016, 05:32 PM
Sts can you please adjust swift aa in pvp, my tank got hit by its aa and I've been frozen over and over again. My enemies is just getting kills out of it. The frozen duration was simply just too long. I know that some skills and some pets aa will grant you immunity to swift's aa but what about those who does not have it. So please sts, please adjust swift's aa in pvp.

Simple don't pvp if swift is kicking your behind lol simple as that, no need to nerf.

Befs
04-13-2016, 06:45 PM
No nerf please...

It's like this with every event pet and it's the most annoying thing ever.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Yummytummy
04-13-2016, 11:13 PM
Tbh swift is OP I killed pro player using singe maridos and para user . For me need to nerf this pet bec arcane user were killed by swift user it's sad only Nekro user can survive for this OP pet XD but I feel many twink player who can afford or using swift in pvp . They are so happy bec.5 swift all tank is endless pls nerf this pet hope sts listen (swift part2 of breeze when the breeze didn't nerf XD ) people who can't afford Nekro is the victim of swift and not enjoying pvp alahu akbar

Bmwmsix
04-14-2016, 04:19 AM
Omg maybe you progress or leave pvp...sigh these nerfecaling beginner should be given a special banner for pvp that shows #no CnC no PvP# maybe that helps