PDA

View Full Version : PvP help

Asaciuacor
07-17-2011, 11:49 PM
hey ive been playing pvp for a while, and if you've seen me you'll know that im not all that good... lol
i was wondering what combos a dex bird should use againt another bird, a mage or a bear.
i would also be interested in a skill build if anyone can help me out, thx

Asa

Zaltiar
07-18-2011, 02:18 AM
I just started pvp-ing aswell. Your best bet against another bird would be to buff, then scream blast. Kite till you can get another combo in.
With a mage, always start with break armor, then combos combos combos :)
And for bears, when they start to beckon, you'll start to notice it. All you do is repulse so they dont kill you in one go, then do a combo. Repeat. 2 combos should do the trick
Have fun :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Tempest
07-18-2011, 06:28 AM
First of all... Its cruel blast not scream blast.
And in most fights lv50-56 pvp bird vs bird doesnt last to long :) (1-3 secs)
Unless they are using drainers or something..

And for mages, they will usualy shield first, so blast it, then the rest of ur skills.
Trust me, unless they are str mages (eg fury), then they would have no chance once they have no shield.

And watch out for bears... Especially the dex ones.
If u get 'smash' comboed, ur kinda gonna take a big hit.
Try to kite and as Zal said, use repulse when his about to beckon.
The str ones with high dodge, armor, h/s... They take a while.

Thedexfalcon
02-29-2012, 01:22 AM
I just started pvp-ing aswell. Your best bet against another bird would be to buff, then scream blast. Kite till you can get another combo in.
With a mage, always start with break armor, then combos combos combos :)
And for bears, when they start to beckon, you'll start to notice it. All you do is repulse so they dont kill you in one go, then do a combo. Repeat. 2 combos should do the trick
Have fun :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Lol, looks like you want your pvp combo hidden ;) Not showing much ehh...