PDA

View Full Version : Twink Rogue Lvl 2 Build Pleaseeeee!

Titanium
04-14-2016, 02:39 PM
Hey guys,

I decided to make a twink rogue with Shady and Surge and I need a good build for lvl 2 twink bracket.

Can anyone tell me what build should I use? What about mastery skill ?

kronosdivine
04-14-2016, 02:50 PM
Get heal packs. That's cause you can charge your weapon and then hit. But if you get packs you won't die easily. Hopes this helps :).

Visiting
04-14-2016, 02:57 PM
Get traps fam

Titanium
04-14-2016, 02:59 PM
Get traps fam

Hunting season started early this year...

Trenton
04-15-2016, 07:20 AM
Hunting season started early this year...
You should probably be more specific. I don't know you, so I don't know where you're from, but Spring turkey season 1 is actually right on time, which is funny enough today. So it did not start early this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ydqm
04-15-2016, 12:12 PM
I recommend getting a brain, it's highly useful.

Titanium
04-15-2016, 01:27 PM
I recommend getting a brain, it's highly useful.

This is offending. Since when twinks are brainless?

Lawpvp
04-15-2016, 01:38 PM
This is offending. Since when twinks are brainless?

Since u made this thread.

Oezheasate
04-16-2016, 07:45 PM
Since u made this thread.

Pvp at endgame or accept the fact that your gonna get mocked because twinks is just an easier way of maintaining positive k/d ratio.

Lawpvp
04-16-2016, 08:57 PM
Pvp at endgame or accept the fact that your gonna get mocked because twinks is just an easier way of maintaining positive k/d ratio.

And endgame is a way of pvping with 0 skill. Insinuating that having a higher k/d means twinks requires less skill is simply being ignorant, endgame players simply have a lower k/d because there are more oneshots. And i have pvped at endgame using arc sword and 5k legendaries, it was an absolute joke how dumb it was. My friends from 17 who have pvped at endgame have said its a joke how easy it is. If u would like to argue about this ill gladly win that argument in private messages rather than continue it here

Visiting
04-16-2016, 09:03 PM
And endgame is a way of pvping with 0 skill. Insinuating that having a higher k/d means twinks requires less skill is simply being ignorant, endgame players simply have a lower k/d because there are more oneshots. And i have pvped at endgame using arc sword and 5k legendaries, it was an absolute joke how dumb it was. My friends from 17 who have pvped at endgame have said its a joke how easy it is. If u would like to argue about this ill gladly win that argument in private messages rather than continue it here
So you pvp'd with an op bugged weapon and you're using that experience to base an opinion off of?

Lawpvp
04-16-2016, 09:10 PM
So you pvp'd with an op bugged weapon and you're using that experience to base an opinion off of?

I guess u decided to omit the sentence that followed after that, and what experience is he basing his conjection off of hmm? Let me know when u two have made twinks, won clashes 65-0 or 100-2 or other absurd numbers like those, or won a 5v5 where all 5 enemies were 2 lvls higher than ur entire team and had sns. And btw, myself and my guild made those nubs run to endgame, along with countless others, where they now pvp with even higher kdrs

Not to mention u dont even play twinks yet u claim rounds take 10 minutes, what experience do u base that off of. Dont be a hypocrite

Visiting
04-16-2016, 10:33 PM
I guess u decided to omit the sentence that followed after that, and what experience is he basing his conjection off of hmm? Let me know when u two have made twinks, won clashes 65-0 or 100-2 or other absurd numbers like those, or won a 5v5 where all 5 enemies were 2 lvls higher than ur entire team and had sns. And btw, myself and my guild made those nubs run to endgame, along with countless others, where they now pvp with even higher kdrs

Not to mention u dont even play twinks yet u claim rounds take 10 minutes, what experience do u base that off of. Dont be a hypocrite

The thing is, I have played twink, I've played many a bracket in fact, 3/4/5/6/7/89/10/13/14/15/16/19/21/23/26/31/36...
At some of the lower brackets you can have 10+minute rounds...
I'm not disagreeing with you nor your friends at 17 or w/e, I'm just saying a short time at endgame using a bugged weapon is hardly enough time to make an informed opinion IMO

Donquixoth
04-16-2016, 10:59 PM
Pvp lvl 2 endless battle, rogue have less crit and tank or mage have higher dmg since they are not nerfed in pvp room.

intrepd
04-17-2016, 02:36 AM

Twinks is not easier because most of their fights are blocked, Do you usually get blocked in endgame? Maybe once a month or year but in twinks it's almost every clash so doing 4vs5 3vs5 is an easy way to get positive kdr? I'd like to see you doing this

If you are talking about killing new players who are way too undergeared then i agree with you but not everyone is doing this

intrepd
04-17-2016, 02:38 AM
The thing is, I have played twink, I've played many a bracket in fact, 3/4/5/6/7/89/10/13/14/15/16/19/21/23/26/31/36...
At some of the lower brackets you can have 10+minute rounds...
I'm not disagreeing with you nor your friends at 17 or w/e, I'm just saying a short time at endgame using a bugged weapon is hardly enough time to make an informed opinion IMO
I have been 10 for almost 2 years, what's your IGN? And for level 10-11 you don't have a 10 minutes round unless its all tanks or most are tanks (4-5) or you are getting blocked in 4vs5 or 3vs5 it might take a lot then.
And about the bugged weapon almost everytank is using it so I'd see no harm in using it either just to compete with them.

Lawpvp
04-17-2016, 08:21 AM
At some of the lower brackets you can have 10+minute rounds... nope still wrong

Considering the rest of my gear was 5k legendaries, i think that is enough to for an opinion. If i had maxed gear as i do on my twink, even after the arc sword bug was fixed it would still be easy af

Visiting
04-17-2016, 09:41 AM
I have been 10 for almost 2 years, what's your IGN? And for level 10-11 you don't have a 10 minutes round unless its all tanks or most are tanks (4-5) or you are getting blocked in 4vs5 or 3vs5 it might take a lot then.
And about the bugged weapon almost everytank is using it so I'd see no harm in using it either just to compete with them.
I changed my IGN a lot when I was shifting up the brackets, but I think I was Inotrich at the time.

Visiting
04-17-2016, 09:43 AM
Considering the rest of my gear was 5k legendaries, i think that is enough to for an opinion. If i had maxed gear as i do on my twink, even after the arc sword bug was fixed it would still be easy af

I'll be honest and say that I haven't played much when the sword was bugged since I've been on break, so I'm speaking from experience before the new arcane weapons, since I've only be in a handful of clashes with people using the sword, though in clashes with the sword we usually had the same number on our team in an attempt to balance it out.

intrepd
04-17-2016, 11:32 AM
I changed my IGN a lot when I was shifting up the brackets, but I think I was Inotrich at the time.

Sorry but never seen that name before, how long did u stay there?

Visiting
04-17-2016, 11:35 AM
Sorry but never seen that name before, how long did u stay there?

I was at 10 for like 1.5-2 weeks? It seemed like a very tank heavy bracket so I just kinda left, lol

intrepd
04-17-2016, 12:23 PM
I was at 10 for like 1.5-2 weeks? It seemed like a very tank heavy bracket so I just kinda left, lol

It is not slow if it's a fair fight but getting blocked makes it hard

Visiting
04-17-2016, 12:44 PM
It is not slow if it's a fair fight but getting blocked makes it hard

I found most brackets until 26-ish pretty slow and relaxed compared to endgame, since you can make mistakes and still be fine since you can't combo/one shot a rogue, or at least you couldn't at the time I played. There's no reason to take risks since you can just kinda do whatever as long as your support is superior to the opponents, which in my opinion is quite boring, though it's probably different now with the armor nerf/para gems/eyes, though rogues are the least diserable class now I hear?

intrepd
04-17-2016, 01:36 PM
I found most brackets until 26-ish pretty slow and relaxed compared to endgame, since you can make mistakes and still be fine since you can't combo/one shot a rogue, or at least you couldn't at the time I played. There's no reason to take risks since you can just kinda do whatever as long as your support is superior to the opponents, which in my opinion is quite boring, though it's probably different now with the armor nerf/para gems/eyes, though rogues are the least diserable class now I hear?

Everyone has his own opinion, it's a bit fast now since the nerf and mages are able to take down rogues in vs too.

Titanium
04-18-2016, 07:39 AM
And endgame is a way of pvping with 0 skill. Endgame players simply have a lower k/d because there are more oneshots. And i have pvped at endgame using arc sword and 5k legendaries, it was an absolute joke how dumb it was.

The dumbest statement of the year found it's winner.

Buoy, endgame request more skill than you ever imagine. Playing from a tank (using arcane sword) and pretend you know so much about pvp endgame it makes me laugh 24/7. Don't talk about endgame pvp if you are using arcane sword which spam pools like crazy. You don't know nothing. In a endgame clash if you don't sync the heal or pet's AA and if it gets delayed even with 1sec-2secs .... you are dead and your team too. Rambo rogues ? please. Useless tanks who don't know how to protect? mythic set for tank? sword pools? give me a break .. so many things to avoid in a endgame clash. Go charge traps and SSS and call yourself professional . Skill for twinks is when they get a room and are not blocked. It's like you play chess with pawns only. Kings and queens are at endgame , buoy !

intrepd
04-18-2016, 08:02 AM

Buoy, endgame request more skill than you ever imagine. Playing from a tank (using arcane sword) and pretend you know so much about pvp endgame it makes me laugh 24/7. Don't talk about endgame pvp if you are using arcane sword which spam pools like crazy. You don't know nothing. In a endgame clash if you don't sync the heal or pet's AA and if it gets delayed even with 1sec-2secs .... you are dead and your team too. Rambo rogues ? please. Useless tanks who don't know how to protect? mythic set for tank? sword pools? give me a break .. so many things to avoid in a endgame clash. Go charge traps and SSS and call yourself professional . Skill for twinks is when they get a room and are not blocked. It's like you play chess with pawns only. Kings and queens are at endgame , buoy !

There is no need to sync heal anymore since new sword damage is way OP it kills dps before jugg is over though.. so yes not much skills needed for tanks at endgame anymore

Lawpvp
04-18-2016, 09:38 AM

If u dont sync heal or pet AA lmao, 95% of the endgame players who I have seen make a 17 dont even know how to use nekro properly. Dont act like endgame players are so much better because nearly all of them dont have a clue how to pvp. Being able to use 1 combo for a kill or spamming AA with a sword whilst being invincible requires 0 skill and thats a fact.

Let me know when u win 3v5s or 3v4s against 4 tanks with jugg at endgame. Not to mention ik people who have gone from 17 to endgame and told me they farmed u, so ur not one to talk about endgame requiring skill

Visiting
04-18-2016, 09:47 AM
If u dont sync heal or pet AA lmao, 95% of the endgame players who I have seen make a 17 dont even know how to use nekro properly. Dont act like endgame players are so much better because nearly all of them dont have a clue how to pvp. Being able to use 1 combo for a kill or spamming AA with a sword whilst being invincible requires 0 skill and thats a fact.

Let me know when u win 3v5s or 3v4s against 4 tanks with jugg at endgame. Not to mention ik people who have gone from 17 to endgame and told me they farmed u, so ur not one to talk about endgame requiring skill

If people leave endgame to go twink for Pvp, that usually means that they couldn't handle endgame. Also, idk about now. But at 41-46, fighting against tank stacks from PR/Kapa was commonplace :)

intrepd
04-18-2016, 09:55 AM
If people leave endgame to go twink for Pvp, that usually means that they couldn't handle endgame. Also, idk about now. But at 41-46, fighting against tank stacks from PR/Kapa was commonplace :)

Not really because some people doesn't like "One shot" they are more into long fights everyone has his/her own opinion, i my self play twink and i left endgame 5-6 months ago because i got bored a little because of sword even though I'm a warrior, doesn't mean i can't handle endgame, especially for tanks its way easier to do endgame than twink imo because all what you have to do is proc jugg and pull, some players went twink because its more balanced than endgame "Rogues so paper"
"Tanks way too OP with their damage"
"Mages crit so high"

intrepd
04-18-2016, 10:02 AM

How about if twinks left to go endgame? Does it mean that they cant handle twinks? Maybe they went twink because of VS? Endgame vs is mostly about luck imo since a no skilled rogue is able to kill a skilled rogue if she crit her.
There was skills needed in clashes only but before sword but now it requires less skills especially for tanks.
And maybe in vs other classes

Titanium
04-18-2016, 10:35 AM

I dare you to come to "Combo" me. I will start playing again only for you to show me your "combo".

"Farmed me " . Names of these people? I don't know who farmed me if you don't give me any names. I didn't lost a versus to someone for more than 9months. And 8months ago i was bankrupt. I don't have nothing to prove you. You are way too butthurted to say something intelligent than "people told me they farmed you". I know many people who can say anything i want about you too

As a matter a fact, make a list and i will videorecord every fight I will have with "these people" . Cause i want to prove how i can eat all your paper twinks. Make a list and convince them to fight against ME. Let's see how "they farm me". I'm waiting tic toc tic toc

Visiting
04-18-2016, 10:46 AM
I dare you to come to "Combo" me. I will start playing again only for you to show me your "combo".

"Farmed me " . Names of these people? I don't know who farmed me if you don't give me any names. I didn't lost a versus to someone for more than 9months. And 8months ago i was bankrupt. I don't have nothing to prove you. You are way too butthurted to say something intelligent than "people told me they farmed you". I know many people who can say anything i want about you too

As a matter a fact, make a list and i will videorecord every fight I will have with "these people" . Cause i want to prove how i can eat all your paper twinks. Make a list and convince them to fight against ME. Let's see how "they farm me". I'm waiting tic toc tic toc

I'd like to reiterate an earlier statement: Pls gold

sellins
04-18-2016, 12:38 PM

Same goes for twinks then they cant handle the block and skills requires (More than 1 Shot kill)

(If you are skilled and a unskilled rogue tried to kill you in pvp she would have a chance to kill you if stats are almost the same but if you are in a low level twink then a skilled rogue would not die against unskilled rogue unless its packs fail since it does not take 1 critical shot to kill a rogue.

sellins
04-18-2016, 12:51 PM

Tanks does not protect dps anymore thats what i have been observing this 2 months becasuse they does a massive damage thats enough to kill dps, all they got to do is Juggernaut and rush dps then its a good game, as what zeus said a tank can kill 3 dps if hes OP because of pools and glintstone set and nowaday clashes are 3 tanks so all they do is rush dps.
ur time of sync is gone go check 46 pvp now its more active than 56 and its full of tanks running with sword.
rogues are not even needed anymore so how are they suppose to show their skills in clashes if they cant even get a slot?
lets face it twinks are good at their brackets so are endgamers, there is endgamer who can go twink and beat the top twink player immediately, he/she got to get used to that bracket first, same goes for twinks they cant kill the top endgamers in their first days if they went endgame

Visiting
04-18-2016, 12:55 PM
Same goes for twinks then they cant handle the block and skills requires (More than 1 Shot kill)

(If you are skilled and a unskilled rogue tried to kill you in pvp she would have a chance to kill you if stats are almost the same but if you are in a low level twink then a skilled rogue would not die against unskilled rogue unless its packs fail since it does not take 1 critical shot to kill a rogue.
You're talking about VS, which means nothing to me, seeing as VS is mostly stats. All my points are being made from a clash perspective.

sellins
04-18-2016, 12:58 PM
You're talking about VS, which means nothing to me, seeing as VS is mostly stats. All my points are being made from a clash perspective.

Well you're friend was talking about vs i might have mistaken then but vs is mostly stats agree, clash depends on strategy and teamwork but not anymore since sword came on its more about tanks than teamwork, there is no need to sync anymore since youre killing dps way too fast.

Visiting
04-18-2016, 01:03 PM
Well you're friend was talking about vs i might have mistaken then but vs is mostly stats agree, clash depends on strategy and teamwork but not anymore since sword came on its more about tanks than teamwork, there is no need to sync anymore since youre killing dps way too fast.

Titanium won't even accept my friend request for the record :(
Also, I hear that they fixed the sword?

sellins
04-18-2016, 01:10 PM

i tested yesterday it still does the same damage

Visiting
04-18-2016, 01:59 PM
i tested yesterday it still does the same damage

But they fixed the stun fest right?

Titanium
04-18-2016, 02:05 PM

U didn't even send a friend request , you nab !

Visiting
04-18-2016, 02:06 PM
U didn't even send a friend request , you nab !

Am not Visiting anymore, am Plskys/Syrillax

Titanium
04-18-2016, 02:17 PM
Tanks does not protect dps anymore thats what i have been observing this 2 months becasuse they does a massive damage thats enough to kill dps, all they got to do is Juggernaut and rush dps then its a good game, as what zeus said a tank can kill 3 dps if hes OP because of pools and glintstone set and nowaday clashes are 3 tanks so all they do is rush dps.
ur time of sync is gone go check 46 pvp now its more active than 56 and its full of tanks running with sword.
rogues are not even needed anymore so how are they suppose to show their skills in clashes if they cant even get a slot?
lets face it twinks are good at their brackets so are endgamers, there is endgamer who can go twink and beat the top twink player immediately, he/she got to get used to that bracket first, same goes for twinks they cant kill the top endgamers in their first days if they went endgame

I didn't pvp for maybe 3 months cause STS made me rage with their release of new arcane which i found it not necesary. With the arcane weapons release, i gained gold but that didn't make me sit down in my *** and pretend nothing happend when I SEEN WITH MY OWN eyes THE DIFICULTY TO PVP agains tanks.

I mastered avoiding mythic set pulling/sns pools/arcanes sword pools . Many <horror> guildmates know pretty well that i'm the one who dies last cause I'm playing more into defensive and get a lot of kills. But to make all twinks happy, i will try lvl 17 bracket soon.

Visiting
04-18-2016, 02:51 PM
I didn't pvp for maybe 3 months cause STS made me rage with their release of new arcane which i found it not necesary. With the arcane weapons release, i gained gold but that didn't make me sit down in my *** and pretend nothing happend when I SEEN WITH MY OWN eyes THE DIFICULTY TO PVP agains tanks.

I mastered avoiding mythic set pulling/sns pools/arcanes sword pools . Many <horror> guildmates know pretty well that i'm the one who dies last cause I'm playing more into defensive and get a lot of kills. But to make all twinks happy, i will try lvl 17 bracket soon.

Buy me some 17 gear too fam :D

yubaraj
04-18-2016, 03:18 PM
Thank you for starting the flame war between twink and endgame pvp. Good job

Titanium
04-18-2016, 04:41 PM
Buy me some 17 gear too fam :D

Para is a must? : )))

Lawpvp
04-18-2016, 05:16 PM

Pls do, id be more than glad to farm you myself. Seeing as u claim to have 30-40m, buying gear should be no problem. Selling para/eye amulet for rogue if u would like. Ill record that aswell so anytime I see u talk against twinks again ill post u being farmed

Visiting
04-18-2016, 05:17 PM
Para is a must? : )))

I assume so D:

Titanium
04-19-2016, 12:07 AM
Pls do, id be more than glad to farm you myself. Seeing as u claim to have 30-40m, buying gear should be no problem. Selling para/eye amulet for rogue if u would like. Ill record that aswell so anytime I see u talk against twinks again ill post u being farmed

And below is another pm which I received.

Fix your everblabbing mouth, plz it just makes you look stupid. Btw come to 17 i will glady help law farm you.

It wont be hard at all.

Have a good day :)

ooooo didn't know to "farm" means help a friend to kill an opponent. Twinks are going to be twinks as always.

: ))))))

Lawpvp
04-19-2016, 06:06 AM

ooooo didn't know to "farm" means help a friend to kill an opponent. Twinks are going to be twinks as always.

I kill u once, he kills u once, and we keep switching til u get sick of dying and leave, simple

Titanium
04-19-2016, 07:35 AM
I kill u once, he kills u once, and we keep switching til u get sick of dying and leave, simple

I'm dreaming sometimes too .. but you are doing it with eyes wide open. I'm bored to death of big mouthed of useless threats from twinks. I used to get nasty threats when I was logging in aswell. Made me amused to hell. Anyways, pls go away from my thread. I'm looking to get a build for my lvl 2 rogue.

intrepd
04-19-2016, 07:46 AM

He clearly meant that they are going to take turns and are you saying that you have never ganged anyone before or its only twinks?

Lethoiun
04-19-2016, 08:26 AM
He clearly meant that they are going to take turns and are you saying that you have never ganged anyone before or its only twinks?

If you knew law you would know law will glady do fair vs. As in 1v1. So he cant either vs law or not. Without any excuses.

But it would more as farming then vs. After law kills him over and over 1v1.

latoz
04-19-2016, 08:35 AM
Go L14 bracket pple there is funny :)

Lawpvp
04-19-2016, 09:24 AM
I'm dreaming sometimes too .. but you are doing it with eyes wide open. I'm bored to death of big mouthed of useless threats from twinks. I used to get nasty threats when I was logging in aswell. Made me amused to hell. Anyways, pls go away from my thread. I'm looking to get a build for my lvl 2 rogue.

And everyone else is bored to death of ur arrogance towards twinks when the reality is u would get farmed at any legitimate twink bracket

freakitout
04-19-2016, 11:55 AM
titanium dammmmmmmm u da prooooo !!!! not really jokes aside i just i know someone that farmed u in pvp 70-7 i know u wont accept it and im not asking u too coz u to be honest u a cry baby if u know what i mean cry to the sts support but anyway i know that whenever u meet that player in pvp u will always run and come here tell everyone that u diden`t lose any vs in the last 9 months lmao u most be a god but anyway keep lying and go cry to the sts support ltr and yea twinking is good coz i do it also endgame is good coz i play that too and as of tanks they OP deal with it as we all did when rogues were OP .

P.S im not gonna reply to this thread and im just gonna sit down grab my popcorn and look at u raging , i can tell u everyone this is gonna be fun now grab ur popcorn people lmao !!!!!

intrepd
04-19-2016, 12:14 PM
titanium dammmmmmmm u da prooooo !!!! not really jokes aside i just i know someone that farmed u in pvp 70-7 i know u wont accept it and im not asking u too coz u to be honest u a cry baby if u know what i mean cry to the sts support but anyway i know that whenever u meet that player in pvp u will always run and come here tell everyone that u diden`t lose any vs in the last 9 months lmao u most be a god but anyway keep lying and go cry to the sts support ltr and yea twinking is good coz i do it also endgame is good coz i play that too and as of tanks they OP deal with it as we all did when rogues were OP .

P.S im not gonna reply to this thread and im just gonna sit down grab my popcorn and look at u raging , i can tell u everyone this is gonna be fun now grab ur popcorn people lmao !!!!!

I know a person who kept killing him in 1vs2 and his excuse was that his PC is not working anymore.

intrepd
04-19-2016, 01:17 PM
Use shadow veil its OP!
Orrrrr passive speed TFW

Yeeee more food for ya ?

Hey you! I made popcorn

1) Passive is for level 5+
2) True more food for him if he went 14
3) I made one too :)

Antispace
04-19-2016, 03:05 PM
I normally hate arrowz because she still thinks hes the best twink rog but i totally agree with him. i played endgame and twink both for more than 3years and endgame is a joke You just have to know how to combo and almost win every vs. this isnt an offense against endgamers but in twink lvl u need way more than a combo to kill someone. the timing of ur charged shots to stun the timeing of ur nekro aa the combo speed and good reactions. at endgame u only know how to wall and combo. as i came endgame after playing twink long time i realized that at least 80% there failed there nekro all the time and didnt even know that there is a time where u cant get a nekro shield.

intrepd
04-19-2016, 03:12 PM
I normally hate arrowz because she still thinks hes the best twink rog but i totally agree with him. i played endgame and twink both for more than 3years and endgame is a joke You just have to know how to combo and almost win every vs. this isnt an offense against endgamers but in twink lvl u need way more than a combo to kill someone. the timing of ur charged shots to stun the timeing of ur nekro aa the combo speed and good reactions. at endgame u only know how to wall and combo. as i came endgame after playing twink long time i realized that at least 80% there failed there nekro all the time and didnt even know that there is a time where u cant get a nekro shield.

Agree, even most tanks can not time their horns and juggernaut yet the rogue who started this thread is saying it require skills, I would accept an advice like this from a well good rogue but not from one who have been losing lately and denying. Anyways the nekro issue is for all brackets but mostly endgame since they don't have patient during clashes and its 1 hit kill.

Antispace
04-19-2016, 11:57 PM
Hey guys,

I decided to make a twink rogue with Shady and Surge and I need a good build for lvl 2 twink bracket.

Can anyone tell me what build should I use? What about mastery skill ?
Oh one more thing. Elo, if u got a problem with twinks why u just gtfo from forum then? I mean why u always have to do this bs threads where you are definitely loosing with your arguments I mean no one got a problem if u sell something or have a creative idea but always starting a drama.... Well IDK but it seems like u definitely got a big problem with attention.....

Visiting
04-20-2016, 12:06 AM
Agree, even most tanks can not time their horns and juggernaut yet the rogue who started this thread is saying it require skills, I would accept an advice like this from a well good rogue but not from one who have been losing lately and denying. Anyways the nekro issue is for all brackets but mostly endgame since they don't have patient during clashes and its 1 hit kill.

Off topic, but who would you consider good endgame rogues?

Donquixoth
04-20-2016, 02:33 AM
This thread should be closed.

Titanium
04-20-2016, 04:59 AM

Sweet mother of god. Rip , . "

Fok u drunk too ?

You are dreaming rainbows and unicorns. U r the one who runs out of me. All the freaking time. I'm no god. But you are a god among twinks :**** love you bro. Don't make remember how personal i can make my posts about you and how you begged real money .

Titanium
04-20-2016, 05:04 AM
I normally hate arrowz because she still thinks hes the best twink rog but i totally agree with him. i played endgame and twink both for more than 3years and endgame is a joke

You are saying endgame was a joke cause you were undergeared last time i spotted you.

He or she or him or whatever. Make up your mind buoy.

Titanium
04-20-2016, 05:07 AM
Oh one more thing. Elo, if u got a problem with twinks why u just gtfo from forum then? I mean why u always have to do this bs threads where you are definitely loosing with your arguments I mean no one got a problem if u sell something or have a creative idea but always starting a drama.... Well IDK but it seems like u definitely got a big problem with attention.....

I lost my interest in endgame pvp. But i want to start twinking. And idk why my thread got flamed when i was looking to find a good pvp build for my lvl 2 rogue. You people are making me dislike twinking, please go away before i get way too emotional and remember how Hot ran from me when he got rekt 12-3. :((((

Titanium
04-20-2016, 05:22 AM

Even if i would get killed by someone that doesn't change the fact that twinking is a joke. Sorry. No fair play , ganging, dummy farming, blocking, spawning. that's what twinking is a about. Jokeryyyyyy !! Now please tell all your twink friends that I love them very much and I will continue spread the love on forum :****

Kaylin
04-20-2016, 07:35 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm closing this thread. Just as a reminder to everyone, please be sure to keep your posts constructive and on topic. Any posts insulting other members is in direct violation of the terms of use you agreed to when signing up for your account.

Thank you!