PDA

View Full Version : Realms for our character ! Game changing suggestion

Gouiwaa9000
04-14-2016, 03:12 PM
This is an insane idea , and will requiere alot of work , but just gonna throw it out , maybe somethung useful will come out of this.

I was thinking that our classes got kinda old , same one for a while now. ( as long as the game exists ) , so it would be nice to add some variety . So this is what I suggest : Add realms for all of our classes. I'm going to base of mage to explain how this will work.

So , Once a player picks a class , he will get to choose a realm that his character will be from. Each realm gives extra buffs to skills and some passive effects. So the realms for mage could be :

Undead realm : Mage's shield receives +10% damage reflection granbts near by allies +40 armor for 10s , auto attack has chance to summon an undead skeleton ( stats based on Mate's int ) that fight on your side , immunity to terrify attacks , permanent damage buff not near by allies ( +5to raw damage ) , permanent +30hp/second and +100mana /second for the game and near by allies

Fire realm : fireball recives +10% damage and +5m range , + 3s to stun , and a chance to inticigrate enemies . Auto attack has a chance to apply burning effect on an enemy that spreads , dealing 250 damage per tick for 5s . Permanent 50% protection from fire damage. , Uppon taking damage , there is a low chance to reflect 150% of taken damage .

Light realm : lighting has a 100% chance to cause it's target to panick , uppon casting shield , all near by enemies take Massive damage , and are stunned for 2s . permanent +5% crit buff . 50 mana / second the mage and all near by allies , Single target skills deal extra damage

I dont want this post to be to long , so I won't add rog and war ones.
This is something that can trully chance the game play . skill masteries did have an impact , but not huge enough to keep the game running. Our classes need a choise , as you can see above , each realm has its own game play style . if a mage wants to be a support , he will choose undead realm , if he wants to be efficient at AoE attack and control mobs better , fire realm is the choise , while light realm is mainly for single target damage. The amount of builds with this will be basicly limitless . And no new skills will be required .