PDA

View Full Version : Recipe for Alorian egg doesn't work...

Dragoonclaws
04-14-2016, 04:57 PM
Am I the only one who has a recipe and it doesn't show in the crafting menu?

I noticed that the egg drops rate was a little reduced. I didn't manage to loot a red egg yet, only 3 green eggs and 4 blue eggs.

oekeone
04-14-2016, 05:34 PM
Am I the only one who has a recipe and it doesn't show in the crafting menu?

I noticed that the egg drops rate was a little reduced. I didn't manage to loot a red egg yet, only 3 green eggs and 4 blue eggs.

that's true drop rate so low...

Fyrce
04-14-2016, 05:40 PM
Remember: red eggs bosses only. Not sure if includes minibosses. Check on that :p

Kenneth M. Dixon
04-14-2016, 05:41 PM
I have gold egg recipe in stash from last year and i also cant see it in crafting menu when i have it in my inv. Pls fix.

Justg
04-14-2016, 05:57 PM
Last year's recipe does not work. We're putting a label on it next bounce.

Ghalvin
04-14-2016, 06:05 PM
wow i almost bought from the auction. goodness lmao

Cons
04-14-2016, 08:40 PM
How to differentiate those two? The old and new one.

Ticklish
04-14-2016, 08:45 PM
How to differentiate those two? The old and new one.

Sadly there's no way at the moment. Best not to buy from CS.

Udit Uberoi
04-15-2016, 12:37 AM
I spent 50k on the recipe we should get a refund atleast =(

Java
04-15-2016, 01:04 AM
Bad form, Justg. Many have held on to last year's recipe and many bought it thinking it would work. Reconsider, please.

Drinking coffee...for your protection!

Ticklish
04-15-2016, 01:10 AM
I don't understand why the fix for this did not come in as soon as it was discovered, tbh. It's prime opportunity for scams.

Eagleye
04-15-2016, 03:50 AM

A "bounce" shouldn't mean the next day when it's
Something like this. Tons of people already got scammed due to there being no label difference, very confused as to why you guys dubbed this not that big of a deal and just let it go till the following work day(assuming it's gonna get changed later today). This is really unfortunate for players who don't have much Gold and invested in a recipe from cs and got shafted.

Ertenyblade
04-15-2016, 10:14 AM
Bad form, Justg. Many have held on to last year's recipe and many bought it thinking it would work. Reconsider, please.

Drinking coffee...for your protection!

Sts just need to make old recipe and new recipe same or make the recipe arlorian I and recipe arlorian II

Justg
04-15-2016, 10:25 AM
I spent 50k on the recipe we should get a refund atleast =(

Hit us up at support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll help out.

A "bounce" shouldn't mean the next day when it's
Something like this. Tons of people already got scammed due to there being no label difference, very confused as to why you guys dubbed this not that big of a deal and just let it go till the following work day(assuming it's gonna get changed later today). This is really unfortunate for players who don't have much Gold and invested in a recipe from cs and got shafted.

We found out about it at the end of the day yesterday. Rather than bounce and risk to potential of breaking something else, we typically do pushes when everyone is in the office so we can react to any emergent issues. If you were scammed, hit us up in support and we'll help.

iamfarming
04-16-2016, 07:47 PM
I never getting red egg help, i wont get arlor ring =(