PDA

View Full Version : Belts for all lvls

kickazzrogue
04-14-2016, 05:00 PM
Was wondering if belts for all lvls is ever gonna happen it's been awhile since it's been released and still none for lower lvls. Is this something that's not gonna happen? Or is it in discussion? A reply would be awesome thank you

CouchPass
04-14-2016, 06:57 PM
I think belts should be kept at endgame as they are offering a variety to the PVE community. Belts on twink levels would just increase stats, not making a huge difference. Theres nothing wrong with it but I would feel as if thats a waste of time on STS's part while they are juggling so many things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
04-14-2016, 08:07 PM
Because the stats on twink gear are fairly light
I'm sure they can keep their pants up without a belt.

In endgame however, we have a lot of stats and because armor is heavy,
we need belts to keep our pants from falling off during a battle

kickazzrogue
04-14-2016, 08:09 PM
I think belts should be kept at endgame as they are offering a variety to the PVE community. Belts on twink levels would just increase stats, not making a huge difference. Theres nothing wrong with it but I would feel as if thats a waste of time on STS's part while they are juggling so many things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Typical endgame response lol low lvls don't deserve the time. U do realize that alot of players exist at low lvls and we also chip in are fair share in funding this game. endgame constantly has updates new gear etc etc while I'm still using gear from 2 years ago smh rediculous.

CouchPass
04-14-2016, 08:10 PM
Typical endgame response lol low lvls don't deserve the time. U do realize that alot of players exist at low lvls and we also chip in are fair share in funding this game. endgame constantly has updates new gear etc etc while I'm still using gear from 2 years ago smh rediculous.

You do realize im a twink player? I have 2 active twinks at 16, and one at 23. Im just saying belts are not needed...

kickazzrogue
04-14-2016, 08:12 PM
This post was meant for a dev to possibly answer with some insight not all u low lvl hating endgamers that constantly say we deserve nothing just lvl up or shut up stay off my thread please thank u very much

Schnitzel
04-14-2016, 08:18 PM
This post was meant for a dev to possibly answer with some insight not all u low lvl hating endgamers that constantly say we deserve nothing just lvl up or shut up stay off my thread please thank u very much

Thing is,
when you post on a public forum, dev or not, people will still give their insight

And we ain't hatin', just restatin'
what STS was sayin'

Introducing... BELTS!

In this expansion you will gain an extra gear slot for a belt, which will be available through the new expansion content and available to equip at level 40+. Thanks to this new gear slot, your inventory has also been reorganized to include separate tabs for Equipment and Vanities. Nice!

For now, belts will not offer any aesthetic changes (they don't make your character look any different), but will simply add extra stats to your character. This will be really helpful against those newer, tougher enemies you'll encounter soon.

Source: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?232541-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-Belts!-New-Inventory-UI

Pillowhead
04-14-2016, 11:52 PM

What's the difference if you got your DMG increases by like 7? And everyone else too, it won't make any difference, while if you get it at endgame, you'll get stronger, but the monsters won't.

mapenjay
04-15-2016, 03:55 AM
the idea is good but sts must destroy first all para gems in low level

Viktor Atanasov
04-15-2016, 04:25 PM
No.
Twink will be op lol.

Fredystern
04-16-2016, 07:12 PM
Belt = more slot = some player socket eye gem = OP

Redjellydonut
04-16-2016, 07:15 PM
Yaaasss!!! Twinks want something to hold their pants too! ;-; and a stat boots would just make things alot more interesting in lower lvls!