PDA

View Full Version : Armor

SVTcobra
07-18-2011, 06:24 AM
Well death armor is out of the question for me. So the next best thing I found was the wraiths armor. What do you guys think about this armor? This armor plus the space helmet looking thing. I don't know what that item is called. Good set of armor?

I'm currently about halfway to lvl 50.

Mr.Wallace
07-18-2011, 06:46 AM
Well death armor is out of the question for me. So the next best thing I found was the wraiths armor. What do you guys think about this armor? This armor plus the space helmet looking thing. I don't know what that item is called. Good set of armor?

I'm currently about halfway to lvl 50.

You will find answers to that in a recent thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?30820-What-armor-on-lvl-50

Short version: It depends on how much gold or time you want to spend. But better read the thread, there are many opinions.

The Wraith armor of the Void you mentioned is a good one, especially because you can combine it with an Overlord Helm and a Sunblessed Bow (both really cheap) to a set.

Tempest
07-18-2011, 07:07 AM
Or u can just lvl to 51 and buy the sewer 'junks'

SVTcobra
07-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Finally hit lvl 50. I just went ahead and bought good armor but cheap. Got the overlords helmet of the void, and raptorhide armor of fortune. Cheap and it gave out decent armor. Was at 54 armor now I'm sitting at 71. And also bought the sunblessed bow. All items are pinks. I guess I'll wait until I hit lvl 54 for the expensive stuff?? Any inputs on that?

Zeus
07-18-2011, 06:46 PM
Yep, sounds good.

Another outfit, I'd recommend is if you have done the cyber quests. The gear from Cyber is really useful for later on in order to duel spec, so you save yourself some gold in the long run. It is also a good set to fall back upon should you ever lose your gear or sell it off in preparation for a new update.

SVTcobra
07-18-2011, 06:49 PM
Yep, sounds good.

Another outfit, I'd recommend is if you have done the cyber quests. The gear from Cyber is really useful for later on in order to duel spec, so you save yourself some gold in the long run. It is also a good set to fall back upon should you ever lose your gear or sell it off in preparation for a new update.

Where do I go to start the cyber quest?

Otukura
07-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Crush the Keeper, and look for the character called "..?.." where are the shadows spawn. He's the shadow ghost.

SVTcobra
07-18-2011, 10:25 PM
Crush the Keeper, and look for the character called "..?.." where are the shadows spawn. He's the shadow ghost.

Ohhhhh ok. Yea I'll look for it.

SVTcobra
07-19-2011, 11:20 AM
What lvl should do I need to hit before I start worrying about buying death set?

StompArtist
07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
What lvl should do I need to hit before I start worrying about buying death set?

Death sets are cool and a good set but you do not need to own any if you are planning on going all the way to 55/56.

SVTcobra
07-19-2011, 11:26 AM
Death sets are cool and a good set but you do not need to own any if you are planning on going all the way to 55/56.

Oh ok. Yea that's what I'm planning on doing. Actually thinking about going cheap until 55. Just so I can save money