PDA

View Full Version : Recipe: Locked Massive Crate of The Brood

Titanium
04-15-2016, 03:16 AM
I logged in today in AL. And I seen some interesting thing in my inventory. 200 brood recipe. Was wondering if STS could do something nice for the keepers of these awesome recipe and let us trade them or sell them in auction house since ren'gol crates are discontinued.

It would be nicer if STS would let us craft massive crate of brood using cryostar crates.

Dragoonclaws
04-15-2016, 07:02 AM
Would also be nice if sts made Recipe Locked Massive Crate of The Brood II or 2016 instead of a recipe with the same name and impossible to use.

Trenton
04-15-2016, 07:12 AM
Yes, we should revive an old event's useless recipes and make them worth something again just for the fact that you happen to be holding a few hundred of them. We've moved on from the Ren'gol crates, if you didn't craft the Brood crates then it isn't STS's fault.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Titanium
04-15-2016, 08:48 AM
Yes, we should revive an old event's useless recipes and make them worth something again just for the fact that you happen to be holding a few hundred of them. We've moved on from the Ren'gol crates, if you didn't craft the Brood crates then it isn't STS's fault.

Is a fact that watch crates were used during ursoth event and halloween event. I'm not the only one who has these recipe, few of my friends aswell. And idk what's the problem if I ask for something which doesn't only me and helps out the whole community.

Trenton
04-15-2016, 08:55 AM
Is a fact that watch crates were used during ursoth event and halloween event. I'm not the only one who has these recipe, few of my friends aswell. And idk what's the problem if I ask for something which doesn't only me and helps out the whole community.
How is it helping the whole community for a few people hoarding recipes be able to craft them again?

Titanium
04-15-2016, 10:39 AM
How is it helping the whole community for a few people hoarding recipes be able to craft them again?

Because are not just few people. Is the whole community which has those recipe in their inventor. And stop acting like a spoiled cry baby and move on

Trenton
04-15-2016, 10:44 AM
Because are not just few people. Is the whole community which has those recipe in their inventor. And stop acting like a spoiled cry baby and move on
Name calling is a necessity to you for a simple question? Do you know the definition of spoiled?

Oezheasate
04-15-2016, 10:54 AM

No, that event is long gone, if you didnt make use of the opportunity to craft em nobody else is to blame.

Titanium
04-15-2016, 11:05 AM
Brood recipe need to be used somehow . I didn't expect STS to come up with new crates. Same thing happend with watch crates, they were good of nothing after the release of previous season so they found their use being coponents to craft elondria crates and halloween crates. So please spare me of "is long gone".

I made a break of game, and even if i just came back for a day, i still want to use my opportunity to craft some crates and make some gold. Don't understand how my request it's used as a personal vendetta . But all good for me. I said what I had to say.

Thank you !

Kaziscate
04-15-2016, 11:44 PM
Maybe having a recipe to convert Brood Crate Recipes into 2016 recipes would be nice (of course it would take a while to craft of course). Or it could use 2 Brood Crates to craft a 2016 crate.

PS:It doesn't have to be Brood Crates it could be any old crate.