PDA

View Full Version : Old Gold Egg Recipe isnt bugged!

Mel030
04-15-2016, 05:20 AM
Its not bugged bcz it was used to craft gold eggs that contained different type of rings,blood essences etc.
These new recipes are used to craft new types of gold eggs that contain other stuff so pls STOP COMPLAINING.
IGN Vvhysoserious

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

elitwarrio
04-15-2016, 05:53 AM
Ye nice and how u know u buying the right one in auct? Brain guys... pls

cotard
04-15-2016, 06:21 AM
Wkwkwkwwk

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

Mel030
04-15-2016, 06:26 AM
Ye nice and how u know u buying the right one in auct? Brain guys... pls
Well they will be redisigned but people are complaining that they arent working and i explained why...

Java
04-15-2016, 06:27 AM
Its not bugged bcz it was used to craft gold eggs that contained different type of rings,blood essences etc.
These new recipes are used to craft new types of gold eggs that contain other stuff so pls STOP COMPLAINING.
IGN Vvhysoserious

If there was some indication on the description when you look at it, it would be ok...but they look identical in cs. So...yea...they have a right to be upset.

Drinking coffee...for your protection!

codered
04-15-2016, 06:32 AM
Recipe Arlorian Gold Egg II <<< should be like this for this event

Justg
04-15-2016, 08:09 AM
If there was some indication on the description when you look at it, it would be ok...but they look identical in cs. So...yea...they have a right to be upset.

Drinking coffee...for your protection!

Agree, we will patch out a description fix this morning. If you purchased the wrong one in the CS by mistake, please contact support and we'll help out.

Ertenyblade
04-15-2016, 09:01 AM
Agree, we will patch out a description fix this morning. If you purchased the wrong one in the CS by mistake, please contact support and we'll help out.

Cmon man i lost my 46k XD

Hercules
04-15-2016, 09:09 AM

I sold my recipe before of the event, then??? I'll banned for that??? I think this will be unfair. I know all was wrong but STG please look for a beneficial decision for all Bcz I didn't know that problem with the old recipe :/