PDA

View Full Version : pets not picking up eggs for current event

forgivings
04-15-2016, 01:29 PM
I have had issue with pets not picking up eggs I've missed many because I expect then to pick up if its a bug or not it would be nice if thwy did cause I speed to boss and miss many eggs please take time and consider the tread ty

Fyrce
04-15-2016, 01:55 PM
Eggs are chests. Pets have never picked up chests. Run slower or solo.

Dragoonclaws
04-15-2016, 02:23 PM
There is no logic. I don't see how Nexus can pick up the heavy warrior armors but not the tiny chicken eggs with 1 gold in 'em :p

I don't see how a huge pet as stampy can carry a boss on his back but not a tiny chest xD

Do I really need to sign this?
* ´ ¨ )
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Dragnab

Fyrce
04-15-2016, 02:30 PM
Chests are blackholes in a different dimensional reality than the one in which pets exist. ��

Ardbeg
04-15-2016, 05:10 PM
There is no logic. I don't see how Nexus can pick up the heavy warrior armors but not the tiny chicken eggs with 1 gold in 'em :p

I don't see how a huge pet as stampy can carry a boss on his back but not a tiny chest xD

Do I really need to sign this?
* ´ ¨ )
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Dragnab

There is a lot of logic in this. With random placement of eggs and pets *not* picking up them, you effectively prohibit botting.

Kaziscate
04-15-2016, 11:12 PM
Here is how it works,pets see all items as potatoes and they get so fascinated by the potatoes that they wanna eat it. By the time they touch it, it teleports the item into the owner's inventory through the arcane bond. When they see chests,however,they see em as eggs and they don't like eggs so they're all like,"screw dat I ain't pickin dat up". And thats why pets don't pick up chests and eggs.

Schnitzel
04-16-2016, 03:22 PM
Your pet doesn't want you to cheat on them
thus, they refuse to notice and pick up any other pet eggs lying on the floors

Att
04-16-2016, 03:43 PM
Your pets dont like you

tomsawer
04-16-2016, 04:07 PM
Are your pets from Colorado?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ghalvin
04-16-2016, 05:50 PM
perhaps because of the pet is fed only gold, not nutritious...

Michaldzurocz
04-17-2016, 01:56 AM
Eggs are chests. Pets have never picked up chests. Run slower or solo.
Finally normal person who know that egg is chest... ty Fyrce

Odesláno z mého GT-I8190N pomocí Tapatalk