PDA

View Full Version : Items, items and more items

Cyborg2414
07-18-2011, 01:41 PM
POST ITEMS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR/SELLING!!

*Post the level, stats, class etc.
*Post the Base Price
*Post you're name and or other information so that other can reach you
*If a sale/buy has been reached, please repost so other may see and get not become confused

Feel free to post any suggestions and or comments

S) Irdium Helmet (Base Price: 1,000)
LV. 20 Cammando
6 STR, 1% DODGE, 1%HIT, 10 HEALTH,48 ARMOR

S) Neutronic Helmet (Base Price: 1,000)
LV.20 Engineer
6 INT, 1% HIT, 1% CRIT, 32 ARMOR

B) Iridium Sleeves
(Base Price: 1,000)

ID: Stross

Flowman
07-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Good idea, but I'm assuming once the game is released, new items that were held on for Beta will also be introduced, and prices of things will change. Better to not get prices we use now embedded into the heads of casual readers who haven't played the beta yet. Maybe make this a beta Buy/Sell and then have it erased and make a new one for the actual release?

Phoenixking
07-18-2011, 02:23 PM
Good idea, but I'm assuming once the game is released, new items that were held on for Beta will also be introduced, and prices of things will change. Better to not get prices we use now embedded into the heads of casual readers who haven't played the beta yet. Maybe make this a beta Buy/Sell and then have it erased and make a new one for the actual release?Whats the point from rumors and what not the game will come outsupposedly this week

Flowman
07-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Because greens will no longer be the "rare" items when pinks/purples come out.

Phoenixking
07-18-2011, 02:40 PM
No i mean making a beta one and another one

Tvis
07-18-2011, 02:43 PM
Since there are more players and tons of new items (meaning pinks and purps) coming in a week, this thread will be out of date. Thus, you will need to create a new, up-to-date version of this thread.

I think that's what he was going for...

Slush
07-18-2011, 05:40 PM
S>Battlemarked breastplate (green) commando. Very rare and better than iridium. 7 str, 1 dodge, 15 health, 10 mana, 96 armor. Currently on cs for 7k, willing to go a bit lower. Igns are in sig.

AOmonsta
07-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Just should create a Market Place forum, like PL has. Once full version is released.

Flowman
07-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Since there are more players and tons of new items (meaning pinks and purps) coming in a week, this thread will be out of date. Thus, you will need to create a new, up-to-date version of this thread.

I think that's what he was going for...
^This^

Quientar
07-19-2011, 07:18 AM
Also, hopefully items will sell for more than 1, 2, or 3 credits, so there will be more available to spend. This the economy and balance of credits we are familiar with will be thrown out the window