PDA

View Full Version : Its coming! Its coming! Almost...

Clodoveo
07-18-2011, 05:47 PM
I know no one knows for sure but any rumors hints on when the UPDATE is coming? I been looking everywhere but can't find any hints.

ALSO what you most excited about wih the cap update?

JaytB
07-18-2011, 05:54 PM
This ask been ask numerous times.

Short answer, only devs now for sure.

Rumors are that it will be released shortly after the release of SL, which in turn COULD be released around the 20th of this month.

nmyxspaceship
07-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Definatley looking forward to all the new maps and the guild updates the most:D

Siejo
07-18-2011, 10:24 PM
Definatley looking forward to all the new maps and the guild updates the most:D

Yes yes guilds!!!!! Lots of fun times ahead.

Tvis
07-18-2011, 10:27 PM
This ask been ask numerous times.

Short answer, only devs now for sure.

Rumors are that it will be released shortly after the release of SL, which in turn COULD be released around the 20th of this month.

It's not rumor anymore. Samhayne said in the thread "Music, Madness, and Blood" that the update would come soon after the release of SL. So, it's now official. I bet we'll see the update by the beginning of August.

KingFu
07-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Am I the only one that was scared to open this thread?

Tvis
07-18-2011, 10:31 PM
Am I the only one that was scared to open this thread?

I was tempted to say the British were coming :D

Otukura
07-18-2011, 11:25 PM
I was tempted to say the British were coming :D

One if by land, two if by sea, three if by the internet.

xero
07-18-2011, 11:46 PM
Heard from another friend of mine that also does tye sl beta testing, said that he talked tk samhaybe and he said around the 25th of this month... dunno if its TRUE or not, but I figured id throw my 2 cents into the pot... xD

Redbridge
07-19-2011, 01:37 AM
I heard that Samhayne builds PL characters out of Lego in his spare time, and Mysticaldream is training to be an ultra marathon runner...

Also is there any truth in the rumour you shouldn't use mana shield against the keeper?

Re: the SL and the subsequent PL releases it's gonna be soon.... Can't wait, exciting stuff.

SL - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?30671-Star-Legends-1.0.1-has-been-submitted-to-Apple

Simnar
07-19-2011, 01:43 AM
[QUOTE=Redbridge;353036]I heard that Samhayne builds PL characters out of Lego in his spare time, and Mysticaldream is training to be an ultra marathon runner...

Also is there any truth in the rumour you shouldn't use mana shield against the keeper?

Re: the SL and the subsequent PL releases it's gonna be soon.... Can't wait, exciting stuff.

SL - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?30671-Star-Legends-1.0.1-has-been-submitted-to-Apple[/QUOTE red i bet uses uses play-doh

Redbridge
07-19-2011, 01:51 AM
Playdoh is great isn't it....lol. I love having young kids and playing with my, oops sorry, their toys....lol

Also Samhayne did actually say PL release would be AFTER SL release.

It will be shortly after Star Legends goes into full release. Probably not the best of timing, but hey, that's how it shook out :)