PDA

View Full Version : My views of the main things that ruined the game!!

canbolt
04-17-2016, 12:47 PM
Iam a big fan of acrane legends.the best game I have played ever,but recently things had gone to worse and for other games updates actually make thegame grow but in al it's the opposite.there is always a bug in the updates and worst part of this bugs resulted in the dupe scam.this which made are listed down.people you too can give u r ideas down

-Duping/re launching the old collectible vanities

( Eg) steel commando it was one among the collectors stuff and now it's too cheap and that made mid players who bought it for 1m to quit

- rise of the para gems created a unbalance in the game.

-Low drop rates from New locks,poor people can't try out the New arc pets

-no other use for vials, fossil and drag bar

-lots of bugs in game.

(Eg) u have the gold vanity u have to unequip u r helm to have a beard in your face.

-Lots of spam bots

-Banning for no reason

-useless events which are not at all interesting.we need events like ursoth,Halloween and winter

Due to all the above reasons there came a huge economy loss.unstable prices everywhere.the game is uncertain

Sts u are the one who can fix it and u r the best.you help the community to the best these are the stuffs we need u to take care of.

!!LOVE U STS!!

Gouiwaa9000
04-17-2016, 12:59 PM
Completely agree. STS has more power than is required to fix the current situation in game. I only log on for a couple of kt4 runs and chat with my guild. The game is loosing interest. And to add to all the above , this is another reason : The game has a lot of aspects that were untouched since the launch of the game. Like : fighting animation , skill animation , classes , etc , etc. The game has gone on a whole new level since then , and I just feels like those old aspects arenat rly keeping up. Arcane legends is one of the best , if not the best mobile game available . Currently we have enough gameplay content , I think STS should pause the work on that , and start working on the above mention . The game is expanding witch such a high speed , that alot of thing simply can't keep up. Listen to the community , Perfect some thing that currently have a problem and then continue . Or else the game will just fall apart .

canbolt
04-17-2016, 08:48 PM
Only sts is Gonna be the game changer

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk