PDA

View Full Version : Release the crate keys plz :( :( :(

Wywern
04-17-2016, 12:48 PM
We want crate keys !!!

nightmaresmoke
04-17-2016, 01:13 PM
Whoa chill it will come eventually have patience :)

Wywern
04-17-2016, 01:20 PM
already waited 1 month lol xD

ForgottenWarrior
04-17-2016, 01:33 PM
I don't think crate keys will get any advantage other than gamble. People will cry in forums that they popped this much and got nothing, or even if they looted red then they will complain that it doesn't worth after crate key as before. Unhappiness will more in all sense,not for those who really understand the fact that it is their own risk.

Dragoonclaws
04-17-2016, 04:15 PM
already waited 1 month lol xD

They should have told us about it last year so we get it next year :P

Patience, it's still in development! They're still evaluating it's effects, the bugs related to them, the errors related to them, their effect on economy. We want a stable feature, not another source of instability.

Cons
04-17-2016, 07:26 PM
Chill, we will all get crate keys. Im also waiting patiently.

Fredystern
04-18-2016, 08:04 AM
Keys release = non plat user that was very very rich :3 buy it alots = they open alots of lock = more arcane drop = ruined AL economy

Remember the time when singe egg was 17m '-'

Snoobcat
04-18-2016, 08:17 AM
Keys release = non plat user that was very very rich :3 buy it alots = they open alots of lock = more arcane drop = ruined AL economy

Remember the time when singe egg was 17m '-'

Doesnt make sense, honestly. Whats the difference between opening locks with normal plats and crate keys when you need plats to buy those crate keys from the store?

Ticklish
04-18-2016, 08:25 AM
I hope everyone who's itching to get their hands on crate keys realize that they are not the KEY to wealth in game. Sure, you may buy keys and pop crates for fun, but in the long run I'm sure most will lose more gold than they make.

Fredystern
04-18-2016, 09:21 AM
Doesnt make sense, honestly. Whats the difference between opening locks with normal plats and crate keys when you need plats to buy those crate keys from the store?

Before key release = only plat user or plat farmer could open the lock

After key release = rich non plat user can open lock, plat user open lock, plat farmer open lock. There was alots of non plat user that was very rich in game :) but im not sure my predictions will 100% come true

Snoobcat
04-18-2016, 02:35 PM
Before key release = only plat user or plat farmer could open the lock

After key release = rich non plat user can open lock, plat user open lock, plat farmer open lock. There was alots of non plat user that was very rich in game :) but im not sure my predictions will 100% come true
You need plats in the first place to buy crate keys which means at the end of the day the number of locks opened will be exactly the same is the point im trying to get across.
Like you have 450 plats, you can open 30 massive locks. But you didnt and instead choose to buy 450 crate keys. Rich F2P players you mentioned will then buy your crate keys and they use it to open exactly 30 massive locks. No more no less. So is there any difference in the number of locks opened? No