PDA

View Full Version : Different builds in pve and pvp

Caabatric
04-17-2016, 01:53 PM
With adjustments to skills and adding skill mastery it has become impossible to create a hybrid build between pve and pvp that will preform at an average level for both pvp and pve, but instead you are forced to have 2 separate builds to be able to compete with other players that focus on one of these aspects of the game.

I suggest that we should be able to weild 2 seperate builds, one that is only active in pve, the other that is only active in pvp. Currently, in order to compete at both aspects of the game you must respec every time you enter the pvp room.

FortalWao
04-17-2016, 03:17 PM
All irrelevant. As soon as AL stops producing enough profit, they'll give up on you, just as they've given up on us. Mark my words, AL players.

Zeus
04-17-2016, 03:24 PM
Agreed.

All irrelevant. As soon as AL stops producing enough profit, they'll give up on you, just as they've given up on us. Mark my words, AL players.

This is the case with all games.

Fredystern
04-18-2016, 08:17 AM
My build was still can be used in PvE and PvP just need to change some skills like using heal instead of gale in PvP and viceversa

Ravager
04-18-2016, 02:05 PM
I posted this a while back also. Hopefully Carapace is still looking into the idea.

nightmaresmoke
04-18-2016, 08:50 PM
Maybe the 10 skill points needed for a mastery is too much?