PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with Native X

supah
04-17-2016, 09:23 PM
I just want to make sure it isn't just me having this problem... I get literally 0 offers and have been getting none for the past 3months now. It happens when I get on pl and when I get on sl. 😢 Did sts give all the offers over to that arcane game? Jk jk 😢 ily sts

Sent from my house phone using Tapatalk

synfullmagic_23110
04-17-2016, 09:24 PM
I just want to make sure it isn't just me having this problem... I get literally 0 offers and have been getting none for the past 3months now. It happens when I get on pl and when I get on sl. [emoji22] Did sts give all the offers over to that arcane game? Jk jk [emoji22] ily sts

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Pretty sure offers aren't available any longer for PL
SL I don't know

supah
04-17-2016, 09:26 PM
Pretty sure offers aren't available any longer for PL
SL I don't know
They could've at least gave us a warning that plat offers are being removed

synfullmagic_23110
04-17-2016, 09:27 PM
They could've at least gave us a warning that plat offers are being removed

Yah...don't think they care for this game
But surprisingly servers for PL are up

supah
04-17-2016, 09:34 PM
Yah...don't think they care for this game
But surprisingly servers for PL are up
They should just sell pl, sl and dl this way they'd have more money to focus even more on al and future games and this way players from pl, dl, and sl won't have to suffer

synfullmagic_23110
04-17-2016, 09:35 PM
They should just sell pl, sl and dl this way they'd have more money to focus even more on al and future games and this way players from pl, dl, and sl won't have to suffer

Said they'll never sell the game b/c it's really personal to them and stuff like that

Suentous PO
04-17-2016, 10:54 PM
It has something to do with your os, idk what exactly triggers it; for instance I have both apple and android, on the android nativx has disappeared for a minute, but on iOS I have gotten 100+plat yesterday. Yet on trailplay android still works when nativx is missing.
Idfk

Trenton
04-17-2016, 11:27 PM
Android generally always sucks with offers, iOS offers are OP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

plpr
04-18-2016, 06:48 PM
Ios is fine android is ded

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Default1732
04-18-2016, 06:58 PM
haha lol! ur radical dude, it works for me!!! i bought a new bling bling crossbow thing lol!!! stop trolling us man :boxing:

Princeofgods
04-22-2016, 01:59 AM
The iOS offer for 28000 platinum is still there. Achieve a level21 stronghold on game of war: Fire age. I did that. Contacted NativeX 2 weeks ago and have gotten no reply. STS said to 'wait patiently' for their reply. If NativeX isn't going to honor their business, then I feel like STS is SCAMMING us. By putting fake in-game offers, in their game.

meddlinkids
07-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Same and I emailed them again and nothing. Thats fake advertising :/

Kingzila
07-18-2016, 09:24 PM
I just want to make sure it isn't just me having this problem... I get literally 0 offers and have been getting none for the past 3months now. It happens when I get on pl and when I get on sl. �� Did sts give all the offers over to that arcane game? Jk jk �� ily sts

Sent from my house phone using Tapatalk

Still getting offers over here, in fact I just threw a support request in so I should be getting some more plat later this week lol. Might just be your area is currently not getting offers, my advice would be to use a VPN & see if that helps but no promises.

Sonicxzd
11-27-2016, 07:51 PM
Still getting offers over here, in fact I just threw a support request in so I should be getting some more plat later this week lol. Might just be your area is currently not getting offers, my advice would be to use a VPN & see if that helps but no promises.

If ur using android, doesn't work anymore only iOS, they officially took it out I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk