PDA

View Full Version : serenity guild

ThisGuy0502
07-18-2011, 10:09 PM
Hi everyone I would like to explain the required information about our guild. We accept anyone and everyone who will be willing to fight and help each other. Join us and get the support you need and the detacation to others. We help each member with gear, farming, edvice, etc. Join us to feel the full gaming experience :).

Guild master:

-Cloud

Officers:

-Atlas
-Bubu
-Honey
-Nikotin
-Superstoned
-Thisguy

Members:

-Abachirah
-Abedauicoz
-Abeki
-Adhd
-Alchemical
-Allen
-Anduril
-Anitraden
-Aramatie
-Asadraucen
-Attis
-Avia
-Awake
-Azegoorahal
-Beezee
-Bigdawg
-Biggun
-Bladerunner
-Bonifa
-Boom
-Brood
-Brutality
-Caiapecen
-Canon
-Carpenick
-Carth
-Caspius
-Ceres
-Chappyrambo
-Charls
-Chucknorris
-Coker
-Cooch
-Cookeman
-Cyrus
-Dain
-Deadeye
-Deadshot
-Deaneskidale
-Djzaigin
-Domino
-Draonabal
-Drmavis
-Dustin
-Edatkimo
-Elkridgedd
-Fairytale
-Falciel
-Fazzoli
-Flarephaser
-Flattusblastr
-Fml
-Fyra
-Garocks
-Generalnp
-Gorgeous
-Gravity
-Heles
-Help
-Herbaslayer
-Jacekplacek
-Jalith
-Jardonz
-Jayne
-Jessebro
-Johnyknxville
-Kelvinso
-Kid
-Kirbmister
-Klicense
-Kolana
-Lancirus
-Landospock
-Logan
-Loganarnwald
-Lsutiger
-Makaveli
-Masturchief
-Megaman
-Michael
-Mrbangbang
-Mrpvp
-Mycete
-Name
-Nautis
-Nikotinzkills
-Oban
-Onatin
-Opvogel
-Osamaka
-Otabad
-Otherguy
-Parka
-Pendarric
-Pita
-Poppichilix
-Purpnsprite
-Raikou
-Raikoux
-Raulur
-Raulurfixit
-Razira
-Redwolf
-Restlesoul
-Revlixs
-Rootkit
-Saabevacen
-Satomi
-Scatterbrains
-Sharkflower
-Shoopdawhoop
-Skadan
-Smack
-Sniper
-Sora
-Specialops
Spidermiras
-Starcommando
-Staroperative
-Strappedpsyko
-Superbaked
-Swagger
-Swordlover
-Talon
-Tarkus
-Tarman
-Thatguy
-Thegreenman
-Theonew
-Thunderspirit
-Thyguy
-Tobzel
-Toecutter
-Uhhmuk
-Uihal
-Ukeewu
-Vacan
-Vesy
-Victorious
-Villain
-Warabi
-Waunave
-Xandi
-Xhalox

Officer count: 6
Member count: 144

If you would like to join please message one of the officers above. I will update any changes in the guild. Thank you for your time and Consideration

Lowlyspy
07-19-2011, 01:42 AM
Post deleted to un-hijack thread

ThisGuy0502
07-19-2011, 08:51 AM
I'm sorry, ill most deffintly talk to him.... I had no intention that he was doing that. Again I'm very sorry. And about him posting thread... I don't think it was going to happen so I did it...

Derajdefyre
07-19-2011, 09:13 AM
GUILD WAR!!!!!!

Also, your guild leader needs to pay 50 plat to change his name to Mal or Malcolm asap.

ThisGuy0502
07-19-2011, 09:44 AM
GUILD WAR!!!!!!

Also, your guild leader needs to pay 50 plat to change his name to Mal or Malcolm asap.

Why Would he change is name to mal/malcom???...

Flowman
07-19-2011, 09:55 AM
In response to Lowly's post, someone bribed one of our guys with an officer role if he left gears of war...I dunno who it was but wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person. Can't point fingers since I don't know the name, but just saying.

ThisGuy0502
07-19-2011, 11:29 AM
Again I am sorry for the irrational decisions... I will try to talk/fix the problem when cloud gets back online, ill be sure this won't happen again. Thank you :)

Lowlyspy
07-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Post deleted to un-hijack thread

ThisGuy0502
07-19-2011, 08:53 PM
So I was spoken to by Atlas and he accused me of intentionally badmouthing your guild. I'll have it be known that I had no intention to badmouth your guild in any way, I simply requested that Cloud not attempt to bribe my members to join your guild. We try to be respectful of all guilds but if your guild is going to insist on being rude then I have no choice but to cut all communication with serenity. This will be my last post.

Ugh com on... i tryed but he didnt listen to me im so so srry :'(... he kept saying that i was wrong and it didnt matter, and that he could do what he wants to do... im really srry :'(... if you do not want anything to do with serenity i respect that decision... and i will not argue...

Wahtevur
07-19-2011, 09:22 PM
IMO Recruitings fair as it is recruiting, but bribing other officers? No Sir on that, one bad rainy Cloud :(

Flowman
07-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Well don't look at us, it was hard enough to get officer in my own guild so I doubt our leader would be bribing people lol ;)

Raulur
07-21-2011, 12:06 PM
GUILD WAR!!!!!!

I get it, lol. Honestly this was the main reason I joined with my 2 chars, the awesome name. :)

As far as the other stuff, I didn't see it so I do not know.

nikotin44
07-27-2011, 02:26 AM
Hi there,
Just few ideas for the life of guild, we haven't c u cloud since few days, plz give us news ! And i was thinkin about doin a weekly or monthly meetin for officers and whomever wants to involve in guild, we coud say for ex. every sunday @ 12 am gmt or any other convenient hour.
Other thing we coud refer to each different officer's timezone as some of us r outside usa, to get always an officer online ( let's say almost always, we hav to sleep a bit, unfortunatly ;-) ).
Btw i cant wait no more to c full game out ! Com'on apple hurry up !

ThisGuy0502
07-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi there,
Just few ideas for the life of guild, we haven't c u cloud since few days, plz give us news ! And i was thinkin about doin a weekly or monthly meetin for officers and whomever wants to involve in guild, we coud say for ex. every sunday @ 12 am gmt or any other convenient hour.
Other thing we coud refer to each different officer's timezone as some of us r outside usa, to get always an officer online ( let's say almost always, we hav to sleep a bit, unfortunatly ;-) ).
Btw i cant wait no more to c full game out ! Com'on apple hurry up !

lol well ive been wondering the samething... i havent seen cloud for quite some while :/... i do like the idea of guild meetings tho. ill most defnitly try to do that. if you were to do it at 12am (if ur in central time its 11am, eastern is 12am). and yes this game needs to come out already lol :p

themars
07-28-2011, 07:09 PM
Honey! I had a nice time with u. Good guild did a lot of farming runs with guild members

Lowlyspy
07-31-2011, 06:54 PM
Delete

Lowlyspy
07-31-2011, 11:38 PM
Delete

Lowlyspy
08-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Delete

Lowlyspy
08-01-2011, 03:47 AM
Delete

Raulur
08-02-2011, 03:16 AM
Yes, the situation is under the process of being resolved. Cloud logged on for a while too.

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 03:44 AM
Alright, thats very good to hear, now we can all hopefully start getting along and enjoy the game :)

Oh and tell cloud i say welcome back

Flowman
08-02-2011, 03:59 AM
NOT MUCH SERENITY IN THIS GUILD RIGHT NOW EH?!?!?!?!? lololololololololol had to do it.

Raulur
08-02-2011, 04:13 AM
Situation resolved. I have temporarily taken posession of the greens and some crafting material until we can find a more permanent solution. I did not have room for the yellows, but I am not concerned with those as they are common. If you need something and I am not online, drop me a pm so I can try to arrange a time.

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 04:15 AM
NOT MUCH SERENITY IN THIS GUILD RIGHT NOW EH?!?!?!?!? lololololololololol had to do it.

u would post that flow :P

themars
08-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Thank you honey! :)

Rhona
08-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Nvm

ThisGuy0502
09-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Wow just wow... reading back through all of the comments, it made me cry a little :(. This really makes our guild look bad. I made a promise and i will keep that promise. I will not leave this guild unless it has completely broken down. Right now its not destroyed but its getting there. I hope that this next content update will bring cloud back and solve some issues. I personally think cloud should give up gm and give it to raulur, or anadrian(i apoligize for spelling names wrong). I would consider myself but no i dont think im as respected as those two i just said. By doing this cloud will not hav most of the blame. I would really wish for the best for our guild. And lowly i thank you for trying to back up your friends, but they did do something wrong, but as i read they gave it back. But as for them leaving, i can understand because at that moment the guild was not at its best. But if cloud does not come back i will try to ask raulur if he is ok with it, to start a new guild with him or ana as the guild master.

I hope this kinda fixes something
Sencerily(i think i spelt it wrong lol): Thisguy, fiddlehead :)

Raulur
09-06-2011, 01:53 AM
Like I said, that situation is far in the past. I will edit out the drama, and hopefully others will do the same. Might be a good idea to let this thread die and start a new one.

As far as GM goes... I have not spoken to Cloud in a good while, but he did leave me a way to give promotions. I'm not going to elaborate on that.

Seeing on how I just do not have the time to take on GM, I have passed it on to Andrarin in Cloud's absence. Andrarin is on the most as far as I can tell, and I believe is doing a great job. As far as I'm concerned, we are getting strong again. There will be growing pains, but hopefully we can work them out and continue to grow.

cagethewicked
09-06-2011, 07:53 AM
drama drama drama. well best of luck . i jus stopped by to say best wishes n ran across drama post after drama post. Stay strong. U have lotta good officers to help u. Friendly alli Cagedkiller of L.O.A

Lowlyspy
09-06-2011, 07:58 AM
Delete

ThisGuy0502
09-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Guys plz delete your comments samhayne will be deleting this one I hope I am making a new thread so this one is basically dead and plz plz plz don't put any bad comments on the new thread. Thanks you :)

Runescape
03-19-2012, 08:14 PM
I would like to join you guys you look like a wonderful guild! I added all of your officer and my name is Runescapee please add me so i could be invited

Swords
03-19-2012, 08:22 PM
I would like to join you guys you look like a wonderful guild! I added all of your officer and my name is Runescapee please add me so i could be invited

LOL,Nice Forums name