PDA

View Full Version : Stats on new piece of gear a disappointment.

Aikiebo
07-18-2011, 10:23 PM
I hope that this is the right place to bring this up, I don't know if I should email support. They seem like they might be really busy with the new game and the expansion of this one. I'm confused. I bought a new sword for my 21 bear on the CS. When I go to equip it, the stats that the piece gives my bear do not match what is listed when I check the piece of gear. I know that this might be just a case of me not understanding something. Probably is, but I would like to find out for sure.

I have equipped "Conquerors board and nail", lvl 19 (sword a). I bought "Conqueror's bad mojo club" lvl 20 (sword b).

Sword a has; 59-78 dmg, .7 spd, 7str, 2dodge, 4 hit, 2 crit, and 1 h/s.

Sword b has; 62-81 dmg, .7 spd, 7 str, 2dodge, 4 hot, 2 crit, and 1h/s.

So, basically the same exact stats excepr for the damage rating. But when I high light club b, it lowers the following.stats; -2 str, -4 hit%, -2 crit%, -2 dodge, -1health regen, -10 armour, and only gives me one point to min, max dmg and one point to dps. Seeing these lower stats was quite a surprise, lol. I have bougjt tons of items off of the CS. There usually are no surprises. A similar prob happened to me several weeks ago on a piece for my 55 elf. But it was a more minor diference, so I did't deal with it. But, this sword for this bear, I would like to find out is it that I'm confused and not understanding something--or should I ask support to look into this?

Sorry this is super newb. Buying and equipping gear is usually pretty straighr forward. But this one's got me scratching my head. I don't know if I should not log of until I email support (if I end up doing that).

If someone could clue me in that would be great and i'd appreciate it.

nmyxspaceship
07-18-2011, 10:46 PM
It would most likely be because you have your shield equiped and if you equip the mojo sword it would unequip the shield and take away the points it gives. Hope this helps:D

joopiduh
07-19-2011, 02:51 AM
It would most likely be because you have your shield equiped and if you equip the mojo sword it would unequip the shield and take away the points it gives. Hope this helps:D

Yup. Board and nail is a one-handed weapon while Bad Mojo is two-handed. Which means your shield would have un-equiped itself automatically.

Aikiebo
07-19-2011, 12:17 PM
Omg, yes. Thank you for the replys. I really appreciate it.

nmyxspaceship
07-19-2011, 12:47 PM
Your welcome:D

joopiduh
07-19-2011, 07:48 PM
What nmyx said :)