PDA

View Full Version : Support no answer..

thetorkhere
04-18-2016, 01:44 PM
Yesterday, suddenly my device banned.. Why?? I want to know causes of ban.. I didnt do illegal activity. Please answer My mails sts...

Thetorkk, <vefa> guild master

Konyalimusti
04-18-2016, 01:48 PM
Yesterday, suddenly my device banned.. Why?? I want to know causes of ban.. I didnt do illegal activity. Please answer My mails sts...

Thetorkk, guild master
I've got the same problem i wrote sts yesterday an email but still didn't get an answer. Pls sts work about this problem. And thetorkk is a guy who didn't make any illegal actions like using makros like many other fame people or scamming. I asked many people about this guy and everybody said tjat he is a trustful and friendly player who is very famous in pve and merching. So i think there is no reason to ban this player[emoji6]

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

eugene9707
04-18-2016, 01:49 PM
give them time. I doubt you are the only one, and im sure they have tones of other emails to get through (yes they most likely do it in order from oldest to new, because that's more fair.)

Just wait patiently, you time will come .... In the meantime ... go outside, its a nice day out XD

thetorkhere
04-18-2016, 01:53 PM
give them time. I doubt you are the only one, and im sure they have tones of other emails to get through (yes they most likely do it in order from oldest to new, because that's more fair.)

Just wait patiently, you time will come .... In the meantime ... go outside, its a nice day out XD

İm playing Arcane since 4 years and im very disappointed.. :( thetorkk My Best char ever and i dont want lost My char and items :(

Konyalimusti
04-18-2016, 01:55 PM

I think there is a problem because this is my sefond time. I wrote them 2 weeks ago and still didn't get any answer

thetorkhere
04-18-2016, 01:57 PM
I think there is a problem because this is my sefond time. I wrote them 2 weeks ago and still didn't get any answer

I hope sts will solve this issue

intizamfamily888
04-18-2016, 02:02 PM
They banned one more innocent player, while the other makro users keep farming and farming illegally.
Gj STS.
If this situation atm is fair gameplay for you STs then i don't have any reason to go on playing this game. This is just ridiculous to see that botters/makro users who spend real money in this game can keep playing while other f2p players get banned without reason.
These were just my two cents. I hope STS reads this and handle correctly after this.
Cheers

Miguel Herbert
04-18-2016, 02:06 PM
They banned my other 2 friend yesterday >:( had them so scared I hope they resolve this issue fast so they don't miss the event

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Eskaygee
04-18-2016, 02:27 PM
Fill out an email and give them a few days to get to you.

https://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/emails/new
support@spacetimestudios.com

Keep in mind they are busy and have hundreds of others to reply to before you. Just be sure you don't send them email after email begging for a reply or something along those lines. If they haven't got back to you in a few days, it may be wise to send another email. Again... don't be rude, don't beg, and go into as much (informative) detail as you can on the situation.

Nobody is perfect guys.. the staff at StS are only as human as you and I.. we make mistakes. These things happen. Again, be patient.. and (if you're innocent of course) your issue should be resolved in no time! :D

Seoratrek
04-18-2016, 02:34 PM
Please feel free to message me about this, thanks! :)