PDA

View Full Version : fix cryostar loot table

meidei
04-18-2016, 09:44 PM
today i asked a guy whos selling kits in auction. why are you selling many elixer kits and he answered coz I only lose gold and platinum opening massive cryostar and the massive rengol crates is too expensive for me and if I convert platinum to gold He said convertion is too low better sell kits.

i tried opening this cryostar crates too before and all i get is junk. sts will you fix cryostar chest please, better add sns too hope it will be fix fast. ty

Eleazar Dayawen
04-18-2016, 09:49 PM
Haha me too i open 25 massive usjng crate keys but no any arcanes looted its really bad luck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Miguel Herbert
04-18-2016, 10:18 PM
Haha me too i open 25 massive usjng crate keys but no any arcanes looted its really bad luck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Not bad luck, but if you look at it. There are a LOT and I mean a LOT of crap in there, and given the 100items to (correct me on this if I'm wrong) 3-6 arcanes its sorta means you need a crapton. Basically 3% if everything had the same drop rate but this is AL so let's make it .3% opening 100 is way better but, its also extremely expensive. So don't hope for a arcane the first 100 lol. Adding more arcanes and stuff would be much better and maybe a discontinued pet or 2 like those sharks and stuff. Until the new arcanes show up

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Snoobcat
04-18-2016, 11:14 PM
Remember, Arcane shard worth 70m+ a year ago. Now it's like 40k only lol. Arcane stuff weren't mean to drop easily. If you expect Arcanes to drop within 25 locks, prepare for an 100k SnS.

Though i would appreciate it if sts adds some more arcane or mythics to the massive cryostar. Right now Massive Cryostar is full of junk except the Arcanes.

Fyrce
04-19-2016, 12:17 AM
Too funny. From 1 arcane in 500 to 1000 crates (something like 10k-15k plat) opened to like 1 arcane in 30-50 openings and people still complain. Lolol. And they also complain about items losing value. Lolol. People should make up their minds: super rare and super expensive, or rare-ish and much cheaper. Lolol.

meidei
04-19-2016, 01:12 AM
Too funny. From 1 arcane in 500 to 1000 crates (something like 10k-15k plat) opened to like 1 arcane in 30-50 openings and people still complain. Lolol. And they also complain about items losing value. Lolol. People should make up their minds: super rare and super expensive, or rare-ish and much cheaper. Lolol.

this 30-50 one arcane loot cost what? 1m your the one too funny coz your not complaining maybe you dont actually buying platinum thats why its okay with you. lol