PDA

View Full Version : DueL spec and builds

Magetrixx
07-19-2011, 10:20 AM
Hello I have 2 lvl 55 characters (1 bear and 1 Mage) but I still can't figure out what duel spec and builds are??? If any one can please help me that would be greatly appreciated. Plz don't troll on me I know m stupid

Darkfader
07-19-2011, 10:35 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19405-Dual-Spec-Guide-(55

This helps you pretty far with dual specing, to find best gear for yourself you got to test and think which stats you need at your style to play. :)

Tamino
07-19-2011, 10:54 AM
You're are not stupid, and dual spec is one of the most complicated set-up you can do in Pocket Legends, so many players got stuck trying.

A dual-spec is a player that have (almost) same stat points in two main attributes, say a level 55 Bear with 139 STR and 140 DEX. The main purpose of dual-spec characters is to have the flexibility to exchange gear sets according to the situation. The bear in our example can wear DEX leather/cap and a bow for maximize its damage output, or STR armor/helm, a sword and a shield for max dodge and armor.

To obtain this flexibility, dual spec characters have a hard life in changing weapons. Dividing the stat points, a dual spec haven't enough of either. The level 55 bear above cannot wear directly a Raid Roach set, because it needs 173 DEX minimum, and the bear have 140 only. So the bear must wear an intermediate (level 40-50) DEX set giving iy more DEX (all pinks gives +7 to +14 stat), before it can finally put the RR on.

This is the general principle; the complete guides are already available and it can be found here until level 50 and here for levels 55-56.

Magetrixx
07-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Thanks tamino for the help