PDA

View Full Version : ? About plat purchase

Zartzah
07-19-2011, 11:18 AM
I purchased some plat in my iPad. It says I have purchased it successfully, but it has not been downloaded yet?
So how do I get it downloaded?

Gladdos
07-19-2011, 11:34 AM
I know that this happens sometimes, has never happened to me but you might want to wait up to 2 hours and if it doesnt register then go ahead at send and email to support(at)spacetimestudios.com replace "(at)" with "@"

SVTcobra
07-19-2011, 11:35 AM
I purchased some plat in my iPad. It says I have purchased it successfully, but it has not been downloaded yet?
So how do I get it downloaded?

Downloaded? Never heard of that. It should automatically credit you with it. Try restarting the game or wait an hour.

StompArtist
07-19-2011, 11:35 AM
The RL cash to plat conversion is probably in electronic limbo. Just wait a bit.

Samhayne
07-19-2011, 11:36 AM
Also, close the app and or restart device has been reported to have the Plat pop up. Then again, so has eating cereal just after the purchase, so I dunno :(

No seriously, close app (and double tap the front panel button to close the background app) could do it.

If it doesn't show, as Gladdos says, write us an e-mail and we can help you out: support(at)spacetimestudios.com (replace the (at) with the @ symbol)

CanonicalKoi
07-19-2011, 03:26 PM
I've noticed in the past that if I've bought plat on my PC while PL was open on my iPad or just buying from my iPad, the plat purchase doesn't show until I exit and then start it up again. Next time, I try it with cereal! I hope Fruit Loops are appropriate. *worries*