PDA

View Full Version : When Will Star Legends Launch? - Currently Working with Apple for App Approval

Pages : 1 [2]

Doraadams
08-02-2011, 12:26 AM
I hope it's today...

Nick41324
08-02-2011, 01:25 AM
Apple doesn't get a sample and I'm sure it would take a really long time to create a sample app.

squishyoreos
08-02-2011, 03:03 AM
I hope it's today... Trust me you're not the only one.

draxor
08-02-2011, 03:04 AM
This waiting is boring rekease it

Flowman
08-02-2011, 04:01 AM
This waiting is boring rekease it
Guys draxor said to release it, it's all good.

xero
08-02-2011, 04:55 AM
I love how these ignorant people go and put their false hope into a random date that someone says it will hopefully release, and when it doesn't, they backlash.
Listen people, what makes you think the game will come out today, Monday, when they don't work on it all weekend?
Again, giving yourself false hope and you, yourself, the ignorant gamer, got yourself mad. Don't take it out on the devs! If it weren't for them even making this game, you wouldn't have anything to even get excited about! Put yourself in their shoes, all the pressure they are under to release the game itself on top of the baggering they are getting from their own impatient fans, they are doing this for YOUU. Besides all the negative things you have to say now, won't be there when all the waiting paid off and you have a big ol grin(pudding face from snack pack commercial) on your face. Patience is a virtue people

You've got to understand something, its just in our nature as human beings to cling to hope, no matter how small. That hope, in turn, sustains us for a time. No matter how small the hope is, its there. Sam made a thread about quotes from some famous people in history. You want to talk about patience, look there and find some for yourself too. Not meaning to sound like I'm flaming you (lord knows, I'm trying to just point you in the right direction).

So, the next time you're getting tired of people posting that they can't wait for sl to launch, just dig deep and find some extra patience to ignore them.

FYI, it is a LITTLE presumptuous to assume that everyone else is ignorant. It only shows your OWN ignorance. We're all in the dark about sl's launch, so unless you have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. :)

draxor
08-02-2011, 06:04 AM
We cant Do more Than wait and see everybody get a life or somethin:o

nazgulking
08-02-2011, 07:09 AM
We cant Do more Than wait and see everybody get a life or somethin:o

This. I was very impatient at the beginning, but then lost all hope. Now I feel better :D It will be released...eventually.

Mega pwner
08-02-2011, 07:58 AM
Hey I know when star legends will come out!
Sometime in the future.
So all you people that are just sitting around doing nothing, get up and start doing something.
(and don't even think about flaming or I will report your posts immediately)

Acyer
08-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Hey I know when star legends will come out!Sometime in the future.So all you people that are just sitting around doing nothing, get up and start doing something.(and don't even think about flaming or I will report your posts immediately)Why would any flame...is this what the community has came too....Dark times are ahead my friends.

JemNI
08-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Meh...much like any other labor, the game'll be born when it's ready. ;)

As I've learned from being a father, babies aren't born any faster by bitching about it. In fact, it can have quite the opposite effect.

Ok, Apple, breathe and relax, breathe and releax. Visualize your fingers clicking the Approve button. Now...push, push, push.

Silentarrow
08-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Who knows? Apple may have approved the app last Friday, but the devs weren't ready to release it. Sam hasn't mentioned Apple still working on it.

Xcerted
08-02-2011, 10:39 AM
Today's exactly 2 weeks fron july 11th.

Xcerted
08-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Hope it comes out

Acyer
08-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Today's exactly 2 weeks fron july 11th.Umm if I'm not mistaken july 25th was 2 weeks. We are over 2 weeks. And I know u can't count weekends apple better work 7 days a week. :)

Doraadams
08-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Well, if you don't count weekends, it's been (I think) 11 days. So if Apple in fact is lazy on the weekends it could take another 3 days or so. If Apple would just realize that when they release Star Legends they would make a lot of money they would probably have made it their top priority.

Notorious Legend
08-02-2011, 11:07 AM
I love how these ignorant people go and put their false hope into a random date that someone says it will hopefully release, and when it doesn't, they backlash.
Listen people, what makes you think the game will come out today, Monday, when they don't work on it all weekend?
Again, giving yourself false hope and you, yourself, the ignorant gamer, got yourself mad. Don't take it out on the devs! If it weren't for them even making this game, you wouldn't have anything to even get excited about! Put yourself in their shoes, all the pressure they are under to release the game itself on top of the baggering they are getting from their own impatient fans, they are doing this for YOUU. Besides all the negative things you have to say now, won't be there when all the waiting paid off and you have a big ol grin(pudding face from snack pack commercial) on your face. Patience is a virtue people

You've got to understand something, its just in our nature as human beings to cling to hope, no matter how small. That hope, in turn, sustains us for a time. No matter how small the hope is, its there. Sam made a thread about quotes from some famous people in history. You want to talk about patience, look there and find some for yourself too. Not meaning to sound like I'm flaming you (lord knows, I'm trying to just point you in the right direction).

So, the next time you're getting tired of people posting that they can't wait for sl to launch, just dig deep and find some extra patience to ignore them.

FYI, it is a LITTLE presumptuous to assume that everyone else is ignorant. It only shows your OWN ignorance. We're all in the dark about sl's launch, so unless you have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. :)

And for YOUR information, I'm saying this to the people who are flaming the devs and apple themselves who are sitting there getting mad for them trying to perfect the game and then getting mad because they stored that little bit of hope they have into an unreliable source. But why should I be the one to look at the patience thread when I've been being patient and I'm here telling these people they don't need to rush them? Sam made that thread for them in the first place. Also, it is a little presumptuous to assume I was talking to everyone, calling everyone ignorant, just the people who lash out about it. Don't take my words to literally and throw them back at me zero , that's a little ignorant ;)

Acyer
08-02-2011, 11:20 AM
And for YOUR information, I'm saying this to the people who are flaming the devs and apple themselves who are sitting there getting mad for them trying to perfect the game and then getting mad because they stored that little bit of hope they have into an unreliable source. But why should I be the one to look at the patience thread when I've been being patient and I'm here telling these people they don't need to rush them? Sam made that thread for them in the first place. Also, it is a little presumptuous to assume I was talking to everyone, calling everyone ignorant, just the people who lash out about it. Don't take my words to literally and throw them back at me zero , that's a little ignorant ;)Wrong Zero bud..

Dartagnian
08-02-2011, 11:29 AM
"Seems like everyone's out lookin for the sun, singin' rain and pain on he who hesitates.

But it'll shine when it shines. You might think I'm wastin' time but I'm just a good ol' boy who's learned to wait."

Cahaun
08-02-2011, 12:00 PM

And for YOUR information, I'm saying this to the people who are flaming the devs and apple themselves who are sitting there getting mad for them trying to perfect the game and then getting mad because they stored that little bit of hope they have into an unreliable source. But why should I be the one to look at the patience thread when I've been being patient and I'm here telling these people they don't need to rush them? Sam made that thread for them in the first place. Also, it is a little presumptuous to assume I was talking to everyone, calling everyone ignorant, just the people who lash out about it. Don't take my words to literally and throw them back at me zero , that's a little ignorant ;)

You dont sound patient when you are explaining your philosophy. This waiting is erroding us all. That I know. We humans like to deny reality which leads us to post all types of false leads.

"Hope is the denial of reality"
-Raistlen Majere

We should all stop hoping and stop thinking about the issue alltogether. With that we can distract ourselves with something else (like what flowseidon said in a thread) to overcome this issue even better. I hope this philosophy helps you as it helps me.:)

Wretch
08-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Goosfraba

nazgulking
08-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Doraadams
08-02-2011, 12:15 PM
I love the way we are wasting time till it comes out. We are bickering at each other and explaining things in detail.

BestHyun
08-02-2011, 12:38 PM
I love the way we are wasting time till it comes out. We are bickering at each other and explaining things in detail.

I guess it's a form of releasing tension from the hardship of patience.

mikecartoons
08-02-2011, 01:04 PM
instead of everyone going on about when they think the releaee is why dont u just download another free game from the appstore while you wait

CanonicalKoi
08-02-2011, 01:06 PM
I like pie! Anybody else like pie? (clumsy segue attempting to avert any flaming from breaking out. fails to recognize that the apple pie faction may attempt a flaming first strike against those (obviously deluded fools) who prefer blueberry. wanders off in search of cake instead.)

Notorious Legend
08-02-2011, 01:26 PM
I like pie! Anybody else like pie? (clumsy segue attempting to avert any flaming from breaking out. fails to recognize that the apple pie faction may attempt a flaming first strike against those (obviously deluded fools) who prefer blueberry. wanders off in search of cake instead.)

Oh yeah! Apple pie yeahh!

Notorious Legend
08-02-2011, 01:30 PM
And for YOUR information, I'm saying this to the people who are flaming the devs and apple themselves who are sitting there getting mad for them trying to perfect the game and then getting mad because they stored that little bit of hope they have into an unreliable source. But why should I be the one to look at the patience thread when I've been being patient and I'm here telling these people they don't need to rush them? Sam made that thread for them in the first place. Also, it is a little presumptuous to assume I was talking to everyone, calling everyone ignorant, just the people who lash out about it. Don't take my words to literally and throw them back at me zero , that's a little ignorant ;)Wrong Zero bud..

Hahaha typo my dude

apocketlegend
08-02-2011, 01:34 PM
So I'm guessing the PL expansion will be realeased around Halloween if SL is realesed this week???? Cuss words!!!!

CanonicalKoi
08-02-2011, 01:55 PM
You obviously need some pie.

nazgulking
08-02-2011, 02:25 PM
We don't need SOME pie, we need THE pie.

fruitbattwo
08-02-2011, 02:27 PM
ya know pie doesnt solve all ur problems, only the worst and btw id like to make a pie outtta this guy::banana:

Tvis
08-02-2011, 02:30 PM
So I'm guessing the PL expansion will be realeased around Halloween if SL is realesed this week???? Cuss words!!!!

Actually, there's a different surprise for us at Halloween :D

CanonicalKoi
08-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Will it involve.....pie? :D

I will say that the wait has caused me to be the most caught-up with my work for the longest period of time, eh-var. This is both amazing and, at the same time, somewhat frightening.

CappinClutch
08-02-2011, 02:47 PM
hmmm

fruitbattwo
08-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Will it involve.....pie? :D

I will say that the wait has caused me to be the most caught-up with my work for the longest period of time, eh-var. Thisis both amazing and, at the same time, somewhat frightening.

idk.... all this waiting really is affecting peoples lives.... like how people now only come to forums to see if sl has come

apocketlegend
08-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Actually, there's a different surprise for us at Halloween :D
Cuss word!!! You know nothing!! Pm me if u know anything....(I'm watching u TVIS)

Tvis
08-02-2011, 03:24 PM
Cuss word!!! You know nothing!! Pm me if u know anything....(I'm watching u TVIS)

I'm watching YOU.....

nazgulking
08-02-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm watching you BOTH noobs :D

CanonicalKoi
08-02-2011, 03:27 PM
I always, always watch Tvis. Always. :banana:

Tvis
08-02-2011, 03:29 PM
I always, always watch Tvis. Always. :banana:

*Turns around with the suspicious feeling of being watched*

Snakespeare
08-02-2011, 03:29 PM
If I never knew about Star Legends, and the devs had waited to surprise us, what would I be doing instead?

I would be happily playing Pocket Legends, chatting about making my twinks better, creating new PL characters, thinking about the upcoming expansion, and all that.

What would YOU be doing right now, if you didn't know about Star Legends???

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Hahaha. Smashes pie in apple ceo's face. I've always wanted to do that!

CanonicalKoi
08-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Doing what I'm doing now...working (though not keeping it quite as obsessively up-to-date :) ), helping some folks with alts, working on my own alts, made a couple of new chars and continue flipping that coin as to whether or not to start PvPing.

Oh! And watching Tvis! (Snakespeare, too. Gots to keep an eye on both of those two. Trouble.) **peers out from behind the shrubbery and takes more notes**

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 03:35 PM
I have always wanted to be pied in the face... but never have... always wanted to play syfy mmo.. never have

Tvis
08-02-2011, 03:36 PM
*Taking notes about CanonicalKoi taking notes*

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 03:40 PM
*Taking notes about Tvis taking notes about CanonicalKoi taking notes*

Tvis
08-02-2011, 03:42 PM
*Taking notes about Tvis taking notes about CanonicalKoi taking notes*

*Ends the entire event by leaving the notepad and hiding in the underground bunker*

Iceman440
08-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Omg ST better come out this week cuz I hav school nxt week so I won't be able to play that awesome game as much :/

Iceman440
08-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Oops I meant SL lol

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Same

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Hello? Where did rapid responcece go?

apocketlegend
08-02-2011, 04:00 PM
I can't play PL anymore it's driving me crazy :/

Tvis
08-02-2011, 04:01 PM

Join the club :)

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Who likes my pie in apples ceo face

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 04:03 PM
I have always wanted to be pied in the face... but never have... always wanted to play syfy mmo.. never have repost

Snakespeare
08-02-2011, 04:10 PM

hmmm... I heard a rumor in the chatbox that the sewers drop rate may have increased secretly. The one who told me got four pinks in one day, and saw others getting them, too. But it may have just been his lucky day.

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 04:10 PM

hmmm... I heard a rumor in the chatbox that the sewers drop rate may have increased secretly. The one who told me got four pinks in one day, and saw others getting them, too. But it may have just been his lucky day. elixers!!!!!!!!!!

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 04:11 PM
I'm getting the scielent treatment

Snakespeare
08-02-2011, 04:13 PM
I'm getting the scielent treatment
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/shanejensen/smurfpie.gif

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 04:14 PM
???

CanonicalKoi
08-02-2011, 04:17 PM
*Ends the entire event by leaving the notepad and hiding in the underground bunker*

I know where that bunker is. People talk, you know. ;)

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Wait I bet that's a smerf

Snakespeare
08-02-2011, 04:18 PM
???

You said you always wanted... that's the best pie I could find... but whatever. hehehe

Why are pies in the face funny? I am laughing but I don't know why?

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 04:19 PM
I want to have a pie thrown at me. Never have. Kinda like sl...

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 04:20 PM
I think I would be fun

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Alright let's play target

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 04:23 PM
My xbox live is. a stupid germ

Bobbis joke

Snakespeare
08-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Hey Drone, we're actually drifting off topic and treating this like the chatbox. We should probably take it over there.

If you've never used the chatbox, it's at the bottom of the main Forum page.

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 04:25 PM
I'm on mobile

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 04:25 PM
I'm on a 9 hour drive back home and I'm bored

Silentarrow
08-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Drone, no offence but please don't multipost. If you need to just edit your last post.

squishyoreos
08-02-2011, 04:49 PM
I..... think youre being a little dramatic :p. He was just asking that you combine your posts to avoid unnecessary chat flood.

Samhayne
08-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Closing this thread and redirecting comments to the latest announcement: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32474-Star-Legends-The-Blackstar-Chronicles-Beta-on-Android-Market