PDA

View Full Version : Spend ye stat points!

Hankomachos
07-19-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm sure this has already been discussed and I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the right area but... I figured I'd say it anyway:

TO ALL NEW PLAYERS!: As soon as you level up click on the top left box. Once you do that click on the helmet. It should take you to your avatar screen. Now when you see a box that says "UPDATE STATS" click on it. You get 5 stat points every time you level up. Every time you level up come to the avatar screen and distribute your points to your desired attribute. Dex is for birds. Int is for enchantress. Str is for bear.
Just a personal recommendation: please don't even out all three! Try to stick to one stat please. ;)
I'm just posting this because I've seen countless players not spending their stat points! D:
*Ending transmission*
;)
:banana:
Good luck everyone!

Samhayne
07-19-2011, 01:52 PM
Good advice and feedback, peanajitie. In the future, look for changes to the game to make finding your stats (and adding your points after you level) easier.

Snakespeare
07-19-2011, 02:14 PM
Rule of thumb: Find which item(s) you want to equip, then adjust your stats accordingly.

For example, you're not limited to staffs if you are an Elf. Simply increase Str if you would rather use a sword and shield, or Dex if you would rather use a bow.

CanonicalKoi
07-19-2011, 04:49 PM
And don't forget that some stats are just generally helpful. My thanks to Haikus, Trioekater and Tvis (and others on the Forum) for finally pounding that point into my head. A bunch of dex on my tank means my hit% went way up, making Taunt and Beckon much more effective.

Hankomachos
07-19-2011, 06:14 PM
Good advice and feedback, peanajitie. In the future, look for changes to the game to make finding your stats (and adding your points after you level) easier.
Awesome! :cool: