PDA

View Full Version : Why it's good to stay at lvl46

Greatankush
04-19-2016, 08:36 AM
under construction. Sorry had to close this (rl more important) for now. This thread not yet complete.

now, lots of people levelled up to 56 and are complaining that there is nothing much to do. Now there are many reasons I stayed 46 and did not level. Let me tell you.

-amount of xp
-advantages
-disadvantages
-effect

---

AMOUNT OF XP IS HUGE. So you need to convert a lot of your leisure (0) time into playing the game and grinding kt4 . Now it's up to you wether u want to do it all at once or wait. That is the MAIN thing, u level up slowly over some time, you get something to do rather the sitting in town or looking for a fossil in copper chests.

Firstly DiSaDvAnTaGeS
1) you got nothing else to do, there's nothing to farm that's worth some money
2) you don't need to give a lot of time all at once
3) maybe you won't be able to play new elites(only bad thing)

Advantages are lots

1) many of us are lazy so it's better to go slow.
2) it is not that you won't be able to play new stuff or events well, also during events almost all of us play leaving anything else.
3) one more thing that's the best of all. :D (can't say)

Effects

-no effects on your performance in events etc.

nightmaresmoke
04-19-2016, 05:31 PM
Lol i leveled to 56 4 days later after the expansion debut, some even did it in more than 24hrs

supersyan
04-20-2016, 12:01 AM
Cool things are coming. More loots, Gear, set, elites.. There's not much reason to stay at 46 except craft and use glinstone set for a while, flagging AP..

Visiting
04-20-2016, 12:08 AM
You can't really Pvp at 46 though, considering there's a whole bunch of nab guilds that insta gang/block to keep their KDRs nice and shiny

supersyan
04-20-2016, 12:15 AM
Wish there's a better PVP system with competitive enevironment and no gang/block/Trash

Greatankush
04-20-2016, 02:01 AM
I need to add some stuff before you consider this as over. Wait.