PDA

View Full Version : A couple of noob questions

Trenton
04-19-2016, 01:18 PM
Hi, I bought Nekro and I'm still uneducated about it.

1) What exactly does the AA do? I realize the speed bonus, and if I'm not mistaken, there's a 40% damage reduction plus stun immunity? Is that what it gives?

2) Does the shield stack with Arcane shield?

3) I heard that there's like a six or seven second gap between when Nekro shields can be used, is this correct?

4) Is it true that the first Paracelsus gem that you equip gives a "secret" +20 damage? I've never had one so I have no idea but I plan to buy an item with it so I'd like to know.

Thanks for all information given. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

intrepd
04-19-2016, 01:22 PM
Hi, I bought Nekro and I'm still uneducated about it.

1) What exactly does the AA do? I realize the speed bonus, and if I'm not mistaken, there's a 40% damage reduction plus stun immunity? Is that what it gives?

2) Does the shield stack with Arcane shield?

3) I heard that there's like a six or seven second gap between when Nekro shields can be used, is this correct?

4) Is it true that the first Paracelsus gem that you equip gives a "secret" +20 damage? I've never had one so I have no idea but I plan to buy an item with it so I'd like to know.

Thanks for all information given. :)

1) yes
2) not sure since I'm not a mage but i heard it doesn't thats why they use SnS
3) yes
4) First para is 7.0 dmg and any others are 2.0 so if u calculate it for endgame it might be 20-30 damage true

Visiting
04-19-2016, 01:58 PM
1. Yes, 30+ speed, 40% reduction, stun immunity, plus it does AoE damage. With a small chance to banish.
2. They don't stack, it's best to pop shield right before nekro shield goes down.
3. 5 second cooldown period between nekro shields
4. Look at the post above

Trenton
04-19-2016, 02:25 PM
Alright thanks for answers, so does that mean in a vs to pop Nekro shield right away and then right as it goes away pop Arcane shield?

Schnitzel
04-19-2016, 03:02 PM
Alright thanks for answers, so does that mean in a vs to pop Nekro shield right away and then right as it goes away pop Arcane shield?

I think he means to use an arc shield as soon as Nekro's shield pops.

Trenton
04-19-2016, 03:08 PM
I think he means to use an arc shield as soon as Nekro's shield pops.
That's what I asked, I meant pop as in use

intrepd
04-19-2016, 03:46 PM
That's what I asked, I meant pop as in use

I think that its better to use Arcane shield first then pop nekro after shield is gone or after the enemies shield is gone inorder to stun them