PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] disabled xp gain should not block pve kills

extrapayah
04-19-2016, 01:34 PM
as per title, please consider about it, you already have threat level system, the kill count should be counted only based on that (based on difference on level between players and mobs)

thank you

Oezheasate
04-20-2016, 07:17 AM
You dont want twinks botting their way to pve lb, at lvl 15 theyd bot wt4 and soon be on top of the lb.

extrapayah
04-20-2016, 01:33 PM
You dont want twinks botting their way to pve lb, at lvl 15 theyd bot wt4 and soon be on top of the lb.

ouch, so wt4 is a lot easier for lvl 15 than it is now for lvl 56? nvm the suggestion then... my bad

Oezheasate
04-21-2016, 12:13 AM
ouch, so wt4 is a lot easier for lvl 15 than it is now for lvl 56? nvm the suggestion then... my bad

Somehow it is, lvl 15s hold the fastest times for watchers tombs, 1,2,3 and 4.

Dragoonclaws
04-21-2016, 12:35 PM
I think there are many reasons why they block kill count with the xp block.

1) lower maps: if you don't get xp, then the kills you get from those maps don't count. Let's say that they are too easy kills for you, they are not legit. People could get in LB too easily that way.

2) LB is strongly linked to the cap level. Most of LB is made of endgame players, except for PvP LB. When a new cap happens, a new season starts and it's everyone to the next cap. If you stay in a previous cap, or decide to stay at a specific level, you tell the system that you don't want to be part of the LB of the current season. Therefore your kills don't count anymore.

3) some people want to keep a specific kill count, like 100 000 or 1 000 000 or 999 999. Then they use the xp block as a kill count stopper :p okay this is not a legit reason but the two first ones should be enough to sum up everything that should be said.

Do I really need to sign this?
* ´ ¨ )
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Dragnab