PDA

View Full Version : Archer Mage for PvP

Drianikaben
07-19-2011, 02:52 PM
I am making my mage into an archer PvP spec, but I'm not sure how to build armor or skills. Currently my skills are lvl 6 Lightning, Firestorm, Nightmare, BoM, and heal, Lvl 1 Ressurect and Ice Bolt, and lvl 5 Weakess. I would like feedback on that. As for weapons/Armor, I have NO idea how I should build that. Plz reply with items that would work for lvl 38 Archer Mage.

Leli
07-20-2011, 11:13 PM
try to get these armor:
green-Scabbys Croc Scale Leather, Croc Scale Leather of Excitability
Purple:Croc Scale Leather of the eagle,Croc Scale o Albert
Pink:Zombies Croc Scale Robe, Snipers Croc Scale Leather, Jewel Thiefs Croc Scale Leather

and weapons close to ur level. stick with ur skills(there fine). a good way build a 38 archer mage just everytime u level put it all towards dex or put 3 to dex and 2 to intel. ur choice. reply if any questions

Zerious
07-20-2011, 11:38 PM
I recommend the following:

lvl 30 Brain-Freeze Yeti Shaman Cloth or lvl 35 Zombie's Voodoo Master Robe (preferably)
lvl 30 Shivering Frozen Bow (high damage and dps) or lvl 30 Shivering Ice Auto-Crossbow (slightly weaker damage but has the highest auto attack range)
lvl 27-29 Sniper's Penguin Snowcap or lvl 35 Mamboza's Voodoo Master Helm (preferably)

if you know what gear you can afford, i'll provide the best base stat setup for you.

as for the skills, you'll want Max:
•BOM
•BOV
•Drain
•Firestorm
•Heal

and at least one in:
•Frostbite
•Icestorm
•Lightning
•Mana shield

the rest is entirely your choice, but i highly recommend ignoring the debuff skills, as they take a lot of time to cast, and you'd most likely get comboed to death in the time it would take to cast one debuff.

Drianikaben
07-23-2011, 02:33 PM
thnx for feedback guys. I spend most of my gold on pots (i use them so fast!!!) but im trying to farm fh for gold. So right now, im at 700 gold :/ but im lvl 42. I will try to get the afore mentioned items. My bow is the best i could find. As for skills, I will try to get platinum to change a bit. And again, thnx :)