PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] David and Goliath Pet

Kaziscate
04-19-2016, 06:32 PM
Here is what I think David and Goliath would have the model of: David would piggyback on Goliath's back.David is tiny while Goliath is huge.(I'll let you guys decide what David and Goliath would look like)They work together to devastate as much as possible. Here is their abilities:

Happiness bonus:+15% Damage, +20 Primary Stat, +20 INT,DEX,STR
-Now this may not seem like much,but is versatile for all classes because David and Goliath have class-specific bonuses that stack with the happiness bonus:
•Mage: +2% Damage (+17% in total), +5 INT, +100 Mana, +50 Mana Regen.
•Rogue:+2% Damage, +5 DEX, +5% Crit, +10% Dodge, +50 Health, +50 Mana
•Warrior: +2% Damage, +5 STR, +100 Health, +50 Armor, +30 Health Regen, Damage Reduced by 5%

Arcane Ability: David uses a slingshot tether against enemies,pulling in enemies,rooting,reduces dodge by 100%, and chance to instantly "knock out" enemies (or banish).David's slingshot tether affects enemies in a 6m radius. Goliath uses his brute strength to charge into enemies,dealing heavy damage and knocking down enemies for 5 seconds with a chance every second to cause enemies to be disoriented (stunning enemies for an additional 5 seconds).

Passive Ability (at max level): David and Goliath use their teamwork to attack enemies. Chance to knock down enemies,cause heavy bleeding,reduce hit chance,damage,and armor 15%,and stun.

Anyways that is my idea for David and Goliath. :)

Extreme2014
04-19-2016, 06:50 PM
Yeah sorry but the pet need to give 2% damage to warrior or all your point is to make pets that are not great on tanks.

Safiras
04-19-2016, 11:21 PM
When I first saw this thread, the first image that popped into my mind was that of an SnS-like pet, but replaced with a sorceror and a warrior

diimitrii
04-22-2016, 11:43 AM
Why do mage don't get crit? We get so less stats extra..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk