View Full Version : Question

intrepd
04-19-2016, 09:03 PM
Why do some cases get "Closed" from sts support instead of solved? My last case got closed without a reply

tomsawer
04-19-2016, 10:15 PM
Hmm,I'd have to say that proper evidence was gathered (video,chat) ect. Found guilty ?
I really don't know just spit Ballen..lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Lawpvp
04-19-2016, 10:16 PM
Would you be willing to share vague details as to what the case was about? It will be easier to come up with possible reasons if we have more context

intrepd
04-19-2016, 10:21 PM
Would you be willing to share vague details as to what the case was about? It will be easier to come up with possible reasons if we have more context

Well my account has a high kills compared to death but not using dummy I'm a old player ( If you're going to ask about forums account then this account is new because old one got banned) i asked sts if they could check my kdr to find out that I'm a fair player just for a proof for everyone who asks about my kdr

Lawpvp
04-19-2016, 10:23 PM
Well my account has a high kills compared to death but not using dummy I'm a old player ( If you're going to ask about forums account then this account is new because old one got banned) i asked sts if they could check my kdr to find out that I'm a fair player just for a proof for everyone who asks about my kdr

My guess is that since people have made cases showing pictures of dummy farming in the past and sts has done nothing to the offending players, they wrote it off as being something they dont respond to since dummy farming is not really what they care about.

This is just what i would guess based on the situation.