View Full Version : What I should do?

Izzo
04-19-2016, 11:52 PM
Ok i talked to this guy lv 20 who already has 19 million gold coins
and i asked him how and he admitted he cheats to get free platinum
and i said i will report him to the game makers and i took a screenshot
and he said good luck with that because he is the game maker and
he said if i report him he will hack me what i should do? I dont want to
lose my stuff but i also feel responsible to get this person trouble (ik snitches get stiches but still)

Izzo
04-19-2016, 11:54 PM
also when i asked him to show me his gold he wouldnt so i think maybe he does trolling but cant be to sure better safe then sorry

Sheentaro
04-20-2016, 12:04 AM
One word.."IGNORE" it ... Thats absolutely a troll...

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth using Tapatalk

Miguel Herbert
04-20-2016, 12:12 AM
You could report lol, but he's nothing to sts, just ignore him and keep enjoying the game.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Safiras
04-20-2016, 12:19 AM
Why do you feel you're snitching? You're reporting grossly inappropriate behaviour. He isn't even your friend.

Any STS Dev/Mod worth his salt wouldn't behave in such a manner. The hack threat is no threat at all unless you have somehow revealed your account information to someone at some point.

Don't worry about this guy. If you're not so sure anyway, ignore him as others have suggested.

Ansm
04-20-2016, 01:18 AM
Game Maker / Game Moderators / Admins won't tell you that kind of thing. Sts wont even ask for your passwords to put platinums or gold. They can put it without opening your account. (Just as if someone asked for your password, dont give it.)

Another thing, Sts wont say good luck to you and will hack your acc. Dont be such a nab. (Nab means newbie, so dont get offended.)

Another thing, STS HAS GREEN OR RED COLORED NAMES. Don't let your self be fooled by people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk