PDA

View Full Version : My Poor Platinum

vulgarstrike
06-10-2010, 10:38 AM
So, right after the previous patch before the App Store Update, when you devs put a sale on all the dungeons, I had immediately bought the Croc Swamp dungeon. However, the price for the Swamp dungeon had remained unfixed, and 30 seconds later there was a fix to the patch to make the Swamp on sale as well. So, I kinda lost around 5 platinum or so, I'm not sure of the exact number. Is this simply just my loss, or can I get my lost platinum back? Thanks for reading!

Tullen666
06-10-2010, 10:44 AM
nah you cant reclaim it, you just have to get over it, i bought all 4 first campaign bundle for 32 plat... then it got cut down to 18 plat the next day which i wasnt too happy about cos i had pretty much just wasted 24 plat... and they are unlikely to give you the price difference back because everyone will start demanding plat back from buying things before sales...

smokester
06-10-2010, 10:53 AM
well considering the players that first started out when the game had just come out... you had to buy dark forest for $0.99=5 plat then you had to buy each campaign up for $1.99=10 plat.... so all in all i had to spend to buy all the campaigns up to ancient swamps 45 plat or $9.00 so now its on sale like crazy and before it was bundled for 32 plat which was still a great price compared to then

Tullen666
06-10-2010, 10:56 AM
Yeah its just like real life... you either wait for it to become reduced or bite the bullet and pay high for it if you cant wait.

vulgarstrike
06-10-2010, 11:04 AM
no i mean, the update said that all dungeons were on sale, so i bought it thinking it was on sale. but it turns out the devs forgot to put the swamp on sale, and 20 seconds later they had FIXED it not CHANGED it. Thats why i was wondering.

Tullen666
06-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Yeah thats a tiny bit different, they might refund your plat, as its through their error.

Sayishere
06-10-2010, 11:14 AM
yea i bought the map packs when they were not on sale

i think alot of us did, its the same in real life, you buy lets say a game, then a few days later theres a sale

it happens

Royce
06-10-2010, 11:15 AM
no i mean, the update said that all dungeons were on sale, so i bought it thinking it was on sale. but it turns out the devs forgot to put the swamp on sale, and 20 seconds later they had FIXED it not CHANGED it. Thats why i was wondering.

Yeah email the devs. According to this thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2940-Question-for-Devs-about-the-new-specials., they were all supposed to have gone on sale. You might not get anything back, but I think you have an actual case, unlike someone who just bought before a sale.

King Richie
06-10-2010, 12:00 PM
yeah i bought all the maps for 10 plat each !

PvP
06-10-2010, 01:36 PM
I've seen people have similar problems to this, and the devs are usually pretty nice about this. They'll probably refund your platinum if you email them, but I can't speak on their behalf.