PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the forums? Is it just me or...?

Haikus
07-19-2011, 09:54 PM
This morning I could post on forums, non mobile. Though, on my computer, everything that use to show bold, smiley's, etc. all fancy, is now just letters, and lines. I just, now, tried to post in a thread. Clicked quick reply and my whole thing to type in is blanketed white. I can't click in it, or write.

Just checked to see if I could respond a pm, and I can't. It's blanketed, too. Note, all this on normal forum format.

I'm mobile on my laptop, now, just to post. What's wrong? :confused:

I can read, and click everything else. Just to post, is all blank.

CanonicalKoi
07-19-2011, 10:06 PM
That is very, very weird. :/ I'm non-mobile on my laptop and everything seems fine.

Otukura
07-19-2011, 10:16 PM
Ctrl, shift, delete, and clear Cookies, Cache, etc. Tell me if it does anything besides log you out.

Edit: I almost forgot... wrong section!:o

Kossi
07-19-2011, 10:19 PM
There is only one logical explanation for this...

Spacetime is punishing you for not being active enouf

Haikus
07-19-2011, 10:41 PM
Ctrl, shift, delete, and clear Cookies, Cache, etc. Tell me if it does anything besides log you out.

Edit: I almost forgot... wrong section!:o

Nah, there are no sections when you are forum addict and want to post. Besides, it fits, in either SL or PL. I couldn't post in either. Yeah, I thought about off-topic, but only people who don't play PL (check the O&C thread) would've seen it. Did what you said, it logged me out, nothing else. Enabled cookies for this site. Nothing. So, I just deleted the browser, and re-downloaded and installed. All better, now. Thanks, guys. Thought it was the forums or something.

Sidenote: Lol, Kossi.

Otukura
07-19-2011, 10:44 PM
Nah, there are no sections when you are forum addict and want to post. Besides, it fits, in either SL or PL. I couldn't post in either. Yeah, I thought about off-topic, but only people who don't play PL (check the O&C thread) would've seen it. Did what you said, it logged me out, nothing else. Enabled cookies for this site. Nothing. So, I just deleted the browser, and re-downloaded and installed. All better, now. Thanks, guys. Thought it was the forums or something.

Sidenote: Lol, Kossi.

Website and forum discussion perhaps?:rolleyes: Very dead there. Although the "New Posts" button goes a long way.

edit: some PL players look at the O&C thread!

Haikus
07-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Website and forum discussion perhaps?;rolleyes; Very dead there. Although the "New Posts" button goes a long way.

Oh, didn't even know we had one of those... Oh, well. But, some people just check a certain discussion, most usually check, General Discussion.

Either way, I r noob and it's all better. So, thread should be annihilated.

Sidenote: Your :rolleyes: failed.

Otukura
07-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Sidenote: Your :rolleyes: failed.

Lies. The edit you see is only from what is after the "edit:". Please stop quote editing.
I suppose I should put a JK in there.