PDA

View Full Version : Skill respec idea please...

LADYHADASSA
07-19-2011, 10:22 PM
After spending an abundance od plat in repects, i have time and again gotten frusturated when accidentley placing a point in wrong area, there is not return once place in a skill, can we PLEASE have an are you sure? Button or a plus and minus like in our specs page, with a confirm button?

As a majority ofmplayers have not memorized their skills this allows players to see the choice in skill ranks before spending their points in a perminant fashion.

Conradin
07-19-2011, 10:25 PM
good idea. Do to lag I have done this many times when i had no other plat and there was no free plat.

p.s. pm samhayne and they will change it for you.

LADYHADASSA
07-19-2011, 11:04 PM
good idea. Do to lag I have done this many times when i had no other plat and there was no free plat.

p.s. pm samhayne and they will change it for you.

Thannks coridon,

If i had to message sam with every error i have made in skill respec, i thing the creative aspects of his job would be dedicated to fixing my errors.. I have many charecters lol lol..

Thanks for the fyi :)

nmyxspaceship
07-20-2011, 01:24 AM
Oh yeah Def one time I lagged and respeced twice bc i didnt think first one went through and I think this is a great idea Lady:D

LADYHADASSA
07-20-2011, 07:41 AM
Oh yeah Def one time I lagged and respeced twice bc i didnt think first one went through and I think this is a great idea Lady:D

I hear you NYM ...... And ty :)

Riccits
07-20-2011, 07:53 AM
happens to me a lot the 3 days where respecs was free... now i really do it very slow ;)

but its really a good suggestion! ty!

Zerious
07-20-2011, 12:17 PM
did the lag mistake while in a tournament.... We can safely say i didn't win it... I was stuck with free plat at the time

LADYHADASSA
07-21-2011, 06:16 AM
Ty Riccits sigh i in general seem to forget to put that 1 point in a skill, notice it when its to late, half the timei have to respec and pay before my points are even placed.

Yikes herwolf... Now thats a bad time for spec mess up.

LADYHADASSA
07-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Btw her i love your location ...sweet :)

Riccits
07-22-2011, 01:38 AM
Btw her i love your location ...sweet :)

ty :) yep i cant say no!

Mennddoza
07-23-2011, 06:06 PM
I think this Suggestion was mentioned before.... Not the same suggestion but the same issue. I've seen a few of 'em