Aerodude
04-20-2016, 09:09 AM
I wanna suggest a new "dungeon"
Twin Towers dungeon
It is 2 buildings
1 building is 1 dungeon
Every 3rd floor the dungeons are connected and you need to fight a boss
The top floor is connected so y'all gotta fight a strong boss
To enter the dungeon you must be in a full party with only 1 class may repeat itself ex. 1rogue1tank2mage
You will be seperated to 2 teams fighting the dungeons so it's 2-2
You'll fight only 2 for the 1,2,4,5,7,8 dungeons and each getting harder every 3 floors
Once the top floor boss is defeated you have the chance to enter the elite eversion of it or claim your chest with a chance on arcane or mythic stuff and the elite version is the same but its harder and the chest you get is 2x for arcanes and enter 1 last room with 4 bosses each will have to solo by each member and if you succeed you will get a chest that is 100% chance mythic and 10% arcane
THE HARD PART : ONLY 10MINS TO COMPLETE NORMAL VERSION
20MINS ELITE VERSION
15MINS SOLO BOSSES
Feedback thanks

Dragoonclaws
04-20-2016, 03:12 PM
I wanna suggest a new "dungeon"
Twin Towers dungeon
It is 2 buildings
1 building is 1 dungeon
Every 3rd floor the dungeons are connected and you need to fight a boss
The top floor is connected so y'all gotta fight a strong boss
To enter the dungeon you must be in a full party with only 1 class may repeat itself ex. 1rogue1tank2mage
You will be seperated to 2 teams fighting the dungeons so it's 2-2
You'll fight only 2 for the 1,2,4,5,7,8 dungeons and each getting harder every 3 floors
Once the top floor boss is defeated you have the chance to enter the elite eversion of it or claim your chest with a chance on arcane or mythic stuff and the elite version is the same but its harder and the chest you get is 2x for arcanes and enter 1 last room with 4 bosses each will have to solo by each member and if you succeed you will get a chest that is 100% chance mythic and 10% arcane
THE HARD PART : ONLY 10MINS TO COMPLETE NORMAL VERSION
20MINS ELITE VERSION
15MINS SOLO BOSSES
Feedback thanks

I shouldn't be doing a twin tower joke because it would just be plane wrong.